drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPQlerYtk6A
youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone say Heresy?

Begone foul excuse for chocolate we shall not tolerate your heretical monopoly or horrid taste.

>Horrid tastes.
You take that back you fucker.

If you think Hershey's is good chocolate you are a heretic, it is at best tolerable for any one who has had good chocolate.

What about See's Chocolate user?

Mmmm

In Aus, we have Cadbury, and Cadbury. And Lindt if your into fancy stuff

Tell me how to cook a steak, user.

Do we have a jump where we can make candies, chocolates, and such teeth rotting treats?

That reminds me of someone wanting to do Candyland like two years ago.

Put it on a grill, flip it after a few minutes, and take it off the grill before it becomes brown all the way through.

>/qst/

Off you go.

Recettear has a scenario like that. Generic Sugar Bowl might also fit the bill?

And also Haighs, and Whittaker's, though both are probably in the 'fancy stuff' category.

This is a good idea, someone should make one.

Oh I forgot Recettear.
How would that work?

I don't know if this counts, but the Generic Children's Television jump has an item that's a limitless supply of candy that's actually good for you. I mean, it's the same candy like Hershey or Crunch, just that now you won't get diabetes.

How many times do we have to tell you, this is a CYOA, so until the mods move us, the Civ games, Chapter Creation Tables, and everything EXCEPT Quests to /qst/, we're staying here.

Judging by you gif, you know that it's bait.
Report it and ignore it, user.

Yeah, but I felt like biting anyway on the 0.1% chance he was serious. Cover all the bases, ya know?

I wonder is Darkest Dungeon a game worth playing? I've seen it on stream and I am sort of picky with buying games.

RIGHT. I'M GONNA TELL YOU HOW TO COOK A STEAK SO LISTEN UP.

FIRST, WRAP IT IN BACON. NOW FRY THAT FUCKER UNTIL IT'S BLACK. NEXT TAKE THE GREASE FROM THE BACON AND SLATHER IT ON THE STEAK. THROW IT IN THE FREEZER SO THE GREASE CONJEALS. WHILE THE GREASE IS SOLIDIFYING, COOK UP MORE BACON. COOK UP MORE BACON. COOK UP MORE BACON. NOW, TAKE THE STEAK OUT OF THE FREEZER. NEXT, THROW THAT FUCKER IN THE TRASH, AND EAT YOURSELF SOME GOD DAMN BACON.
VOMIT UP BACON AND THEN EAT THAT TOO.
THAT IS HOW YOU EAT A STEAK

Scram Heretic.

Silence heretic, bacon and steak are not mutually exclusive.

This user is right we should fill the steak with melted cheese.

It's pretty good, dark as shit of course, and very Lovecraft inspired. The final boss wouldn't look out of place as a Great Old One at least, especially since the death of humanity and the destruction of the Earth means as much to it as getting out of bed means to us.

There's actually a pretty good way to cook a fillet mignon wrapped in bacon.

Best way to have a steak is medium rare with no seasoning, covered in sauteed vegetables, and served with a baked potato and a pile of bacon.

>Vegetables
Ew no.

When did it turn to Veeky Forums here?

Boil in milk and garnish with fresh jellybeans.

The fuck mate? Are you even human?

>no seasoning
Did you mean no spices or no seasoning, because I'm sure that every chef, cook, meat burner, and greasy spoon hash slinger will line up outside your door if you're suggesting that salt shouldn't be used to brighten up flavors.

Since most of us have eating disorders, and IRL we're still meaty flesh people who think food is tasty.

At least I think some of you are still meaty flesh people. Wouldn't be surprised if some of you were fucking spiders or dragons behind the keyboard.

We need a cooking jump

>Since most of us have eating disorders,
Stop projecting, fatty.

We do have one. Toriko and... well, this one.

We could probably use more. It's mostly just perks like "Oh you can cook good". I wanna make some seriously supernatural food.

No I mean NO seasoning, I prefer simple grilled meat both for the taste and the ease of cooking.

Eating disorders also include skellies.

>Spider
Don't be silly.
SHIT SHIT SHE KNOWS! ABORT ABORT!

Yay!

Do we have Shokugeki no Soma?

Very human. It's why I can't stand your bitter greens.

Dude. If you're going to go through the trouble of grilling a cut of meat, at least salt it for the love. Get the full flavor out of the thing. You don't have to, probably shouldn't, put shitty grocery store rubs and "seasoning salts" on your food, but salt. Fuck, man, salt is as much cooking as heat is.

Fresh peas off the vine are amazing, though.

>All this talk about cooking.

Jumpers!

Do you cook? Do you have a certain style or theme you prefer?
How good are you?

So painfully American.

What, no?

The only peas I've ever eaten and enjoyed are this jug of dry wassabi peas. And that's just because of the wassabi.

No and I WANT IT SO BADLY.

Do not take me for a fool, I know your game.

>Stop projecting, fatty.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPQlerYtk6A

So anyone know where the user who made the Kirby jump went? Because the newest game just dumped a whole crap ton of lore, serious lore. Like Dark Matter showing up again, the new villains building a new Nova, and more.

I don't like weird bitter flavors. Only meaty, salty, and sour.

It was brought up last thread. It was Brows. She'll turn up at some point.

In more civilized jumps, I tend to try and do things with meats and cheeses, as well as fruits. Usually spicy or salty, oftentimes savory as well. Fruits and honey are where any sweet originates.

When it's a matter of survival over style, though? THE RAW FLESH OF MY ENEMIES WILL SUFFICE.

Fresh peas as sweet, though.

>It was Brows. She'll turn up at some point.
I thought she was done.

I know, that way my insult applies to both anorexics, who think they're fat, and fatties, who are actually fat.

Oh, my apologies, I didn't know.

>food talk

Oh boy here we go!

TACO TOWN!!

Watching that… something in my soul… moved.

What is that glorious abomination!?!?

No peas I've ever had have been sweet.

>I thought she was done.
She was here on the 20th for sure during the 1984 tiff. There's been absolutely no bullshit shitstorm since except all that back and forth about Imagine Breaker, so I'm not sure why she'd leave if she had. I'm sure any kind of announcement on her part in the IRC would've been mentioned here as well.

Is it wrong that I would try that?

Are you wanting to have a heart attack?

>THE RAW FLESH OF MY ENEMIES WILL SUFFICE.
Plebeian.

youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng

Look you only live once and I like to eat. I know I'm fat I just don't give a shit.

>No peas I've ever had have been sweet.
Like I said, fresh off the vine. Also, lots of asian restaurants will use whole snow peas in the pod in their cooking so that's another way to check it out. It's a good way to add flavor and crunch to a stir fry.

That's the first time I've seen that. Thanks, user, that was good for a laugh.

When it's a matter of life and death, there's no time for flash and flair.

Certainly nothing as complex as pic related.

HAAAAAM!

That's how I felt when I had the chance to eat at the Heart Attack Grill.

Shit was good, but not as good as I expected it to be.

>Calling Ramen complex
Again you fucking savage.

>Literally just stuff soaked in stock
>Complex

I feel this should be appropriate.

THE TRAPPINGS OF CIVILIZATION WILL NOT PROTECT YOU IN THE JUNGLE

YOU MUST FEED OR YOU WILL DIE

Maybe. . . he. . . makes his own noodles? Out of. . . ontological potentiality?

Grow some hair and some tits, you primitive reptomammal.

This made me hungry.

>Jungle
Oh silly user, you're not in the jungle! You're some place much worse!
M̶͎̩͚̯̩̼U͔͕̠̪ͅC̷̫̬̠̪̟H҉͚̺̙̙ ̵̠̩̼̠W̝̞̭͟O҉R̳̙ͅSE͓̬͖͙.

I wonder if I should be worried that the picture I posted made someone hungry or that you just got hungry until I posted that.

NO CAN DO

IT'S AGAINST THE RULES

youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

>hairy tits
Well, I know I'm not fapping tonight.

Thanks, asshole.

If you think that you have never had good ramen, what is in that user's gif is clearly not a top ramen noodle packet. The ingredients are cooked separately and then added to the bowl together. It is really good and much more complicated that what you are likely thinking, though still nothing particularly fancy.

You know you love those bigfoot gals user

So, for those that actively keep track of currently running shows/games. What's your favorite surprise revelation?

Once you get over the blood and guts aspect, performing surgery makes you hungry.

Humans are nasty little animals.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

The feminine saiyan threads on Veeky Forums that happen from time to time skeeve me out.

Nobody said the hair had to be on your tits, user. I'm just trying to help him out in evolving into a good and proper mammal.

You know evolving to have your joints carried under your body helps you run...

Huh interesting. I'm waiting until Legion releases, might wait a bit after so servers wont be a buggy mess and that stuff will be on the wiki.

I mean, they're just human girls with spiky hair and tails unless you have a fetish for fullmoon-lit sex.

How many self-evolution perks do we have in the Chain, anyway?

Don't be worried at all.
I'm not a monster; I ain't gonna start chompin' on people.

But the various cuts of meat and the advice for how to cook them just reminded me of how awesome meat is, AND how very indiscriminate I am with what I put in my belly.

Is that so?
I couldn't do surgery on someone. It's not the blood or guts that bother me, it's the smell.
I helped my father field-dress a deer once and I could barely keep my lunch down.

>it's the smell.
You get used to it.

I thought we established that I am a bear.

At least four

There's what? Worm's Quantum Evolution, probably one of the best ones since it reacts preemptively and can be retained and reversed. X-Men has the Darwin inspired power which, at Omega level, is a little below Worm's offering but nothing a spider-sense perk or two won't help with. EVO has... well, almost the entire jump.

What would the fourth one be? All I can think of is biomanipulation like Panacea's power, or that magic bio-shaping power from geneforge.

Well there's the Zerg jump, which is sort of self-explanatory.
There's Quantum Evolution from Worm.
Adaptive Evolution from X-men.
Prototype from Prototype, though some argue it's potency/range of use.
What Doesn't Kill Me from Generic Virtual World. It's limited in scope, but powerful in it's own right.

-Karma Chameleon/Karmatron Dynamics (GUNNM)
-Hypnos Gene (Resident Evil)
-Primal Evolution (Starcraft: Zerg)
-Adaptive Body (God of War)

They're slow, but they're a nice and steady thing.