What is the greatest dishonor that a GM can inflict upon each playable race?

What is the greatest dishonor that a GM can inflict upon each playable race?

To turn them into nothing more than overly exaggerated stereotypes that he can wank/shit on/make fun of/use as a vehicle for his own political opinions.
For instance...
>All elves are cowardly, tree-hugging, traitorous, absurdly arrogant (even by elf standards) and every interaction with them reinforces that.
>All dwarves are awesome at everything, more awesome than anyone else, and the entire campaign with by 70% dwarf wank, in which the GM finds some new way to show how awesome dwarves are and than everyone else is shit-tier in comparison.
>All Halflings are fat, lazy, stupid, comical background characters that never do anything important.
And so on and so forth.

give them micro dicks

Depends on the setting
e
p
e
n
d
s

o
n

t
h
e

s
e
t
t
i
n
g

I don't think that quite makes sense in this context, since it's a question about a basically out-of-character issue.

Turn them into fuckslaves.

Is it bad that I want to experience a setting like this done unironically?

>The GM builds their lore based on things he's seen in anime
>The GM uses anime art for their character portraits
>The GM bases their stats and abilities on things he's seen in anime
>Anime

This is how my GM is, unironically, running his current campaign.
>Every dwarf is awesome in some way, and he is more awesome than any non-dwarf at that thing.
>Every elf is a terrorist or terrorist sympathiser (we've even started calling them Elf-Isis, since the GM hasn't actually named the group)
>Every NPC who has pointy ears (even if they're not actually elves) is also the bad guy.
>Halflings are all fat, lazy, and stupid, and if they don't eat half their body weight in food every day they turn into viscious goblinoid creatures
>This is not a campaign which parodies fantasy cliches, he is completely serious about all of it. Which is a pity, because if it was a parody campaign I wouldn't get so irritated.

>>if they don't eat half their body weight in food every day they turn into viscious goblinoid creatures

This part, and only this part, sounds kind of cool.

Slow down there, FATAL

No it doesn't, don't be a shitposter.
OP's question doesn't require a specific setting in any way, it intentionally invites discussion pertaining to any and all settings.

Bases orc society after modern black society.

this desu

>black
>society

Sure it does. The playable races, and what each would consider most dishonorable, depend on the setting.

Reminds me of Gremlins, except with rules that enforce eating instead of restricting it.

is this chart saying that a smug anime face is the best response you can give to someone making an argument you dont agree with?

why don't you tell us?

Yes.
It's tongue-in-cheek you tosser.