What fictional characters could solo the Empire of Mankind?

What fictional characters could solo the Empire of Mankind?

What fictional characters could turn the 40K setting into something pleasant to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/649448/chapters/1181375
youtube.com/watch?v=PQj8xOknzKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related could Solo the entirety of 40K.

This man could beat them, even if their God-Emperor was in fighting condition.

Probably none, once you take into account the stuff that'll never appear in a codex or ever appear in Battlefleet Gothic, since they ignore the whole fighting part.

He's immune to having his soul erased? I thought he was just physically unbeatable.

There's always the chance he's a blank.

Considering that blanks are exclusively the freak genetic creations of Necrons and have to be made, not naturally occur, and that blanks can still be overpowered by pyskers or daemons, that won't do anything.

Tatsumaki cannot even lift him more than a couple of inches from the ground and she is able to stop a macrobattery barrage without breaking a sweat. Psykers a shit.

Trick question! He was the God-Emperor all along!

>solo

Any sue. Braggadocio and hyperbole are cheap and plentiful in juvenile fiction.

>more pleasant

Any sue that killed OP before they made another illiterate dragonball shitpost.

Allah, may peace be upon him.
salla llāhu ʿalayhi wa-alehe wa-sallam

>Allah

Horus, no? Would he have won if he hadn't had to fight Sanguinius beforehand and didn't have Ollanius Pius distracting him?

Discworld's Death - to both.
He would then beat chaos gods for trespassing on his domain.
If Death is not enough, then we've gotta call Azrael.

Not if you go by the old fluff, no. Emps erased him with a thought and scared the pants off the Big 4 in the process. I have no idea if/how they've changed that.

Why the fuck are you (pbuh)ing Allah you fucking kafar

>What fictional characters could turn the 40K setting into something pleasant to live in?

the culture

RIP Horus. After hitting enter, I immediately remembered some mention of the notion that any difficulty with the fight the Emperor had arose from his hesitance to go full out, thinking that Horus may not yet be beyond all salvation. Fair, so if not Horus, are there any other beings in 40k? Each of the Chaos gods, if they could somehow manifest themselves physically? Any pre-sharding C'tan? (I'm really weak with Newcron lore, don't know much about the C'tan really). (Also just checked my own trips, nice).

obligatory: archiveofourown.org/works/649448/chapters/1181375

To be fair, The Culture is the the trivial answer to everything utopia-related.

That's a pretty decent interpretation of the warp. Certainly a lot better than GWs own.

Void Dragon pre shard probably could. Assuming he is actually sharded.

Wow. Sometimes autism is awesome.

Death would probably just get the auditors from his world to sort out chaos.
He may hate them but they would get that job done

Doom has been patient, allowing the so called emperor to rule his petty domain. The time has now come for a superior approach.

Wouldn't beings that follow every rule have a hard time fighting against chaos?

They don't just follow every rule but they enforce them. So much so that they are rules given shape. They are chaos's opposite, they are perfect stagnation to the atomic level.
They are powerful enough that it took all 4 horsemen of the apocalypse and an extra 5th to defeat them

Plus Imagine what there psychic imprint on the warp would do.

>implying doom isn't an earlier life of Malcodor

If Malc was a tenth as abrasive as DOOM, then emps would have erased him from existence without a second though when he cleansed Earth

Na he calmed down a lot by the time of emp's cleansing

>freak genetic creations of Necrons
The new fluff is shit.

Magnus the Red. He has the psychic power to rival the emperor and he would be a more effective ruler.

Psychic power to rival the Emperor? Not quite, he's probably the only one out there that could survive the Emperor going full-out in a psychic war, though.

More effective ruler? Definitely not. The Emperor made many mistakes due to his alternative, ultimately inhuman views of the universe, while Magnus is a walking advertisement for hubris. Don't get me wrong though, Magnus is a great character, it's his hubris that makes him so great.

Silver-age superman

>The new fluff is shit.
That's the old fluff you faggot. It was never mentioned in the new one.

>tfw SSGSS Golden Cell is still Perfect

I wouldn't call it singlehandedly but pic related can make things better.

This fella. His great-grandson if you want to be sure.

Fuck.

>Emperor's hesitance to go full out

This always bothered me. I mean, I can understand some initial reluctance to murder his own beloved son, but given how badly Horus tore the shit out of him, he really should've acted sooner. He should've at least made some effort to defend himself without vaporizing the stupid brat, if he was that convinced Horus could be redeemed.

Funny gets 2+ Reanimation Protocols

In fact, I'll write up a whole statline for him

Funny Valentine - Infantry (Independent Character)
WS 5 | BS 4 | S 5 | T 4 | W 3 | I 4 | A D6+2 | Ld 10 | Sv 4++

Revolver: S3 AP5 Pistol

D4C: D4C confers a 4++ Invulnerable save and 3+ Reanimation Protocols. Any successful Reanimation Protocols roll fully restores Funny Valentine's wounds.

Love Train: At the beginning of your movement phase, you may choose to roll a d6. On a 2-, Funny takes an unsavable wound and loses 1 initiative until the start of your next movement phase. On a 5+, Funny gains a 3++ rerollable Invulnerable save until the beginning of your next movement save. Any wounds saved by this are reallocated to a random unit, chosen by rolling a scatter die (On Target results mean nobody takes the wound).

Dimensional Jump: When Funny Valentine is locked in combat, you can choose to roll a d6 at initiative. On a roll of 4 or more, Funny Valentine is sent into Reserves.

Stars and Stripes Forever: When Funny Valentine is killed, roll a d6. On a 6, you may choose any enemy infantry unit or monstrous creature within 8 inches and place a copy of it within your own reserves. If that unit enters combat with its own copy, each model the units share is removed from the board.

Fearless
Hit and Run
Relentless
Adamantium Will

He's literally undefeatable. He will never ever lose.

That's the point.

any superman can beat him

If by better you mean no other life in the galaxy.

Emperor just wipes him out mentally? Or uses warp magic against him?

Going Purely by stuff that happens in the show, The Doctor should do this fairly easily.

Any high-level Psycher would have their minds explode trying to fuck with him, and he can easily disable any power armor. Assuming he no longer gives a shit about killing anybody this is even easier, because the TARDIS itself is pretty much a warship that can destroy entire fleets of starships.

Superman does have mental defenses against psychic attacks. He's weak to magic though, so it would depend whether or not the warp counts as "magic" as per the DC universe.

think about it this way: even if the emperor can 1-hit kill superman, superman can also 1-hit kill the emperor. then it's just a question of who is faster. take a guess.

Saitama (and other characters) showed invulnerability to psychic bullshit

My half angel, half abyssal, half demon character would totally beat the empire, he has two katanas made from the bones of his parents, and his left arm is cursed by his father to consume anything it touches. Attacks go through him because he has armor made of a black hole and he is able to control it so it only pulls stuff he wants to pull in. He is also level 300 because he has all the classes and he gets to roll 4d20 for his attack rolls so he can't crit fail, but if he rolls over 20 it's a crit.

He is best friends with drizzt and frodo and he is smarter than galdalf, the grey not the white one.

He is immune to psykers because he once killed a Tyranid and absorbed the shadow in the warp power. Also be can absorb powers.

He can fly faster than sonic can run and he has super high charisma because all the girls wanna be his boyfriend. Also he is dating All of the girls. He has a pet dragon named sephiroth strife. And the dragon is super strong almost as strong as my character but slightly less because he can't beat my character, nobody can. Also he can get stronger than goku if he wants to but he doesn't really feel like it but he can because goku isnt that strong. My character also has senzu beans and can make shadow clones but more than naruto can and each clone is as strong as he is and won't break from a single hit.

And his name is cloud uchiha , but everyone calls him awesome.
>it's a joke guys calm down

How is Superman resistant to mental attacks? Non physical attacks are his weakness, in many many fights HD loses to mental attacks. In cartoons. Comics, probably a movie or 4

Magic+mental attacks = lose

Thats why Shazam kicks his ass so hard

Coop would be the best Knight Pilot in the Imperium.

But user, everyone will become combined & unified through X. The lack of souls may ruin Chaos' day too.

Both

Shazam/Captain Marvel normally gives Superman a hell of a fight because of magic lightning, then loses.
Granted, due to the vast difference in experience, pre New 52 Black Adam could probably destroy Superman solo, but I don't think they ever fought. Black Adam just kind of did his own thing most of the time, then would fight whole superhero teams when he went off the farm.

You got two things wrong I think.

Firstly the doctor is a low end psychic. He can pick up psychic fields and project images and limited scan if he is allowed to grab hold of your head although this poses significant risk to him.

Also the doctor has knowingly committed genocide a few times.

I also don't believe that the TARDIS itself is armed?

And I'm pretty sure any psyker could simply just blast him with lightning and call it good

Is he plugging his dick into the ship?
>Techpriest detected

>implying the God Emperor could beat Doom

I like the Emperor, but Doom is in a whole 'nother league.

The TARDIS, or at least that TARDIS, was a semi-derelict he stole from a museum and probably subjectively predates the Time War so there would be no need for weapons.

But it's a time machine in the hands of a genocidal lunatic who has to keep human pets around to act as surrogate moral compasses to replace his broken one. Putting weapons on it wouldn't make it any more dangerous.

Akchually, he lost his dick.

Titan Princeps. He even has two moderatii.

O N E M O R E G O D R E J E C T E D
N
E

M
O
R
E

G
O
D

R
E
J
E
C
T
E
D

>Battle starts
>Demi-Fiend uses Gaea Rage on everyone because one schlub resists his attack.

The Doctor is a low end psychic, but I'm pretty sure you would explode if you tried to read his mind. His mind is complex enough that it causes non-time-lords (like poor Donna) to burn up mentally.

It'd be sort of like getting the entire warp in your head all at once. Not very good.

The Doctor would be bitch slapped easily by even the weakest of Lords of Change.

He killed Satan at one point. I think he has a chance.

Or it works like the sea.

Yes if you try to swim to the bottom of the Mariana Trench you are going to get fucked up. You are not going to get fucked up if you stay on the surface.

The emptiness of space and a black hole helped.

Judeo-Christian Satan wouldn't be a big deal in 40k.

A minor Greater Daemon of Undivided. Alternatively, minor Keeper of Secrets.

But one that might have had good intentions
youtube.com/watch?v=PQj8xOknzKc

I don't think anybody's ever been able to come even close to mind-controlling a time lord.

That's true.

If only he gave a fuck.

Stardust the super wizard.

Pic related OP

>destroys the entire Imperial army
>only a single Guardsman was left
>demi fiend let's him go
>he still asks for Macca and a Life Stone.

Make sure you bring more Macca next time.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

I've witnessed someone argue that 40k can beat the Devil

We've hit peak autism boys, pack up and go home. It's no use trying to top this anymore.

Is there anyone, literally anyone, who can survive getting Droopy dog mad?

Fucking greedy ass

Could do both.

>implying the devil is powerful. Like at all.
He literally needs humans to do everything themselves for him. Its fine tho, his lieutenant has been lifting as seen here

Flynn and Nanashi too, consdering they kill a galaxy of YHVHs

Well, that depends what version of Satan you're going with.

This guy for example could solo the entire 40K universe without breaking a sweat. He's a good enough manipulator that he wouldn't need to, though.

Along with Merkabah, Lucifer, Krishna, The White, Satan and Stephen.

>Stephen
What

>Stephen
Wait, what did HE do.

Move over, rightful King of Mankind coming through.

The Hero, Aleph, Demi-Fiend, Flynn and Nanashi face him in a DLC battle. Stephen is level 128.

That sounds disgustingly hype.

Any oldwalker could solo Emps, except maybe one of the really stupid ones, like Dyfed.

Urza just might be able to keikaku 40K into an okay place to live. Everyone personally involved and a lot of people not would die in the process, though.

He could probably take a couple of Astartes, but no more than that.

The only characters from Gundam that could possibly solo the Imperium would be Setsuna in ELS Quanta, Jesus Yamato, and maybe Amuro with enough Gundams and time. Banana and Unicorn wouldn't even be fair.

Almost any faction in the Gundam metaverse could make the 40K setting a pleasant place to live.

I don't know, Urza never faced more than a single planet worth of resistance.
He could probably fuck up reality, but going up against the forces of 40k probably wouldn't work.