So apparently Father who is running the house Malroy GOT quest (best quest ever) is putting the quest on hiatus...

So apparently Father who is running the house Malroy GOT quest (best quest ever) is putting the quest on hiatus. He says it's due to poorly concieved and idiotic developments. he then posted this...

>In light of recent, poorly conceived and idiotic, developments. I won't be running tomorrow or in the foreseeable future. If this /qst/ thing becomes the standard on Veeky Forums, a proper archive is set up and userbase feedback is considered beyond 2 hours of a 'discussion' thread. Then I will move House Malroy there and continue. But for now consider the quest on hiatus. I apologize, sincerely and deeply, that unwanted intervention is what has lead us to this. And I do hope to continue someday, this isn't a convinent out for me, I'm gutted by the decision. That all being said, I appreciate all of your time and participation over the past six months and I truly hope to give you all the ending you deserve in the future.

What were the idiotic and poorly made decisions?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=House Malroy
twitter.com/RevengeGoldQM
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. what this the horse one?

Yeah bra.

Yeah the horse one. It was just getting into the action that we had been building up to in ages.

Got a link to the quest archives?

i think theres another one with a house of hot woman. the sigil's a white glove.
it seemed interesting but i dont know how it turned out.

Archive

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=House Malroy

Twitter

twitter.com/RevengeGoldQM

Yeah that was house Gauthier. I have followed them from the start but the running seems sporadic. But the Malroy quest was really well done and I can't figure out why he has stopped running.

Making /qst/

Yes

>not listening to the feedback in the feedback thread
>creating /qst/ after a mere 2 hours after the feedback thread

There were others but I honestly can't be bothered remembering

Brynden has an affair with Giselle when?

A feedback thread regarding /qst/ or regarding house maroy?

So it was Veeky Forums making a shit board that stopped Father from running?

I voted for giselle

>What were the idiotic and poorly made decisions?
There is no doubt in my mind that the biggest poor decision was te creation of /qst/.

I imagine it's a troubling prospect having to change the board you post your quest on when the future of the new board is still uncertain.

It splits an audience, changes the culture surrounding it, and not only that but it raises the issue of archiving. If the story is not archived consistently it is harder for new readers to catch up, and also runs the risk of losing entire chapters if the new board is deleted and archives stop being maintained.

>Brynden has an affair with Giselle when?
Never. Valefags go home.

Regarding /qst/.

If you have a way of getting in touch with him, let him know that he can still quest on Veeky Forums. Shitposters telling them to go to /qst/ get their posts deleted.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/

This makes a lot of sense. This is fucked. I have never participated in any quests except for the malroy quest and i loved it. What are the chances /qst/ gets punted and house malroy resumes?

>If you have a way of getting in touch with him
I don't, but you could always tweet at him.

>posting this on Veeky Forums
wrong board, faggot.

seconding this.

I don't have a twitter and admittedly don't actually follow the quest being discussed.

See, this is the problem. His readerbase is HERE. Not there. HERE.

And to contact them, this needed to be posted HERE.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FORCE ANONYMOUS PEOPLE TO GO SOMEWHERE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA EXISTS OR CARE TO GO TO.

It's not rocket science, or even Bill Nye's science, it's fucking common sense, people!

/qst/

Still aren't meta threads against the rules?

just because I want a Cersei lookalike as the queen of whores doesn't mean I don't support the rightful kings and queens

Yes doesn't stop meta though, the place is essentially lawless as the mod isnt apparently enforcing his own rules

>SOMEWHERE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA EXISTS

Yeah, how would they ever know.

>OR CARE TO GO TO.

If you like quest threads, and there's an entire board for them, then that isn't a place you might consider having a look at?

>BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FORCE ANONYMOUS PEOPLE TO GO SOMEWHERE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA EXISTS
Yeah that sticky pointing towards /qst/ is just for show.
If /gst/ers are as moronic as you then i'm glad you cunts are gone.

how about they get rid of /qst/, ban all quest threads from Veeky Forums, and they you guys can go to reddit instead?

It's attitudes like yours that make the board shit, not some threads your stupid ass could easily ignore. Keep your "triggerings" and victim status to tumblr where you belong.

Oh fuck. NO DAD NO!

Like it was said, inform him that you can still quest here in Veeky Forums until mods decide otherwise. Bloody sad that this quest is in hiatus and Page is inactive as hell.

And I make a plea of not going into usual /qst/ argument shitposting as we have seen happening in multiple threads.

Bump

>What were the idiotic and poorly made decisions?
I presume the addition of boards he considers superfluous, such as /qst/ and Veeky Forums.