I'll be your thread conductor on this lovely day, since the normal user hasn't made it

I'll be your thread conductor on this lovely day, since the normal user hasn't made it.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P01YX_2oGz8
youtube.com/watch?v=eW7qBjXP-Ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

『』This stand materializes as a white and black colored horde of mosquitos that have a striped pattern and have slender air pumps for mouths. Their eyes are metallic and their wings are grey. This stand has the ability to inject his pump into a human or animal and inflate a portion of their body. For Example, several mosquitos could fly into someone's ear and pump the back of their eye until it explodes in their skull or flying into someone's mouth and inflating their heart till it bursts.
Power: C Speed: B Precision: A Range: A Durability: D Learning: C

Needs a name plz

>tfw SSS is dead

I exist! And whaddaya know, OP's not put everything we need in.

Alright, same deal as usual: if you have a Stand idea, tell me it, and I'll make up a sheet for it.

Buzzcocks?

user from two weeks ago here. I was greentexting my homebrew nWoD jojo homebrew game. I have about 3 days worth of story and I could post it here. I'm on my phone so I'll post it but not greentext it if anyone wants to read it.

Way to fuck it up OP. Have some links for systems.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

Question of the week got ignored, so I'll post it on it's own. Is the /sss/ community interested in a module made for the FATE and D100 systems?

I'd say go for it regardless, myself. I'm sure plenty of people would appreciate both of those.

So long as it doesn't have like 72 Stands and doesn't take 5 years to make.

『Winds of Change『 manifests as a small skeletal insect about the size of a yellow-jacket.

Power - D
Speed - A
Range - B
Durability - E
Precision - C
Potential - A

By attaching itself to the inside of its user's throat, 『Winds of Change『 can alter the properties of the user's breath, allowing them to breathe out torrents of flame, strong gusts of wind, large bouts of water, sticky tar, and nearly anything else the user desires. The substance must be naturally occurring and the user gains an immunity to any harmful substances he creates. This ability is limited to how much air the user expels at one time. A large puff will make a stronger, inaccurate explosion while a constant stream will make a much more precise stream.

The user can only use this ability if they have the luxury of breathing and must stop constant usage to take breaths. In addition a strong blow to the back of the user's throat can jog 『Winds of Change『 out of place and detach it from the throat, leaving it open to attacks.

Forgot pic

Is there nothing more that can be done with Time, and that's why there are no more stands with the ability to manipulate time in some way?

More stuff can be done, its just most of the simple things are taken.

I came up with a bunch of time manipulating Stands a while back for a number of alternate DIOs, if anybody remembers L'aventure Bizarre de Polnareff Part Deux. I can repost those if you want to look at them for inspiration.

Does anyone know if there's a compendium of sorts of all the stands /sss/ has created?

I wouldn't mind hearing about them.

Right, then.

Who Runs The World

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Staying: B
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: B

Who Runs The World appears as a yellow and gray humanoid with the lower half of its face covered by a diving mask, attached by pipes to two small diving cylinders on its back; what is visible are two bright red, human-like eyes, and a bald scalp. The rest of its body is abnormally featureless, save for four very large gears that constantly rotate around its wrists and ankles, and long, straight-pointed footwear.

Who Runs The World possesses the power of My Persuasion Can Build A Nation, allowing its user to transport themselves back in time as far as they wish. Said transportation will be along the same timeline as they originally inhabited, meaning that an alternate timeline is not created as a result, instead directly affecting events that the user has already experienced, and the user will emerge from their past selves at the designated time with all memories of "the future" intact, though these are not then presented to their past selves as well. Once the time that the user activated this ability is reached, the past version of the user will be flung toward the future version of themselves wherever they are, ignoring obstacles as though they were noncorporeal, and they will merge back into a single undamaged being again on contact. The obvious strength of this ability is that it allows its user to literally be in two places at once, sometimes even more if the past user sees a need to have more versions of themselves present at a specified time; its biggest weakness is that the future version of the user is left completely without a Stand until the two versions of the user fuse again, though they may still see the Stands of others, and fusion will still occur if one of the two users dies even if their entire body is atomised, allowing both sets of memories to be maintained in the fused user.

Man Who Sold The World

Range: B
Staying: C
Precision: D

Man Who Sold The World appears as a yellow humanoid with its entire head covered by a blank, triangular mask, save for two eye holes from which red eyes glare out. Solid, thick guards cover and protect its forearms and shins, and segmented tubes run down its body at various angles, burrowing into its flesh at various points. Its footwear is flat-toed, but notably longer than any normal human foot would fill.

Man Who Sold The World possesses the power of Of Was And When, allowing its user to make any target in range experience the effects of any event that happened to them in the past that the user knows about. The event itself is not repeated, merely its effects, such that, with appropriate knowledge, a nervous breakdown could be forced upon a living being, or a past injury reinflicted upon both living and dead matter, or even a positive experience revisited in full; however, the user most frequently uses this power to repeatedly punch a target in the same spot over and over, even from long range, until such a time as the target dies. To wit, the user can use this power upon themselves if desired, though this is rarely if ever required.

The World Is Not Enough

Range: D
Staying: A
Precision: B

The World Is Not Enough appears as an off-yellow humanoid, its body appearing to be somewhat corpse-like in condition but nevertheless highly muscular, and in particular seeming to show symptoms of death by heatstroke; it wears a dark grey death robe running down to its ankles, wide cylindrical bracelets around its wrists that hold the robe in place, and a solid crown-like structure that covers its head and the back of its neck, and its feet seem to have been be forced into footwear with highly-pointed toes.

The World Is Not Enough possesses the power of We Know When To Kill, allowing it to send any target it touches back along their own personal timeline by up to a hour, essentially returning them to their physical location on the planet at the designated point in time that they are returned to. Targets affected this way will retain their current physical and mental condition, but their memories of what they originally experienced will be fuzzy and incomplete, frequently even vanishing entirely in the weak-willed, and they will suffer from severe, possibly crippling déjà vu until they return to the point in their timeline that they were originally sent back from, even if the new events they experience diverge wildly from the original events.

Around The World

Power: A
Staying: B
Learning: B

Around The World appears as a yellow humanoid, tall and muscular, with what appears to be a full set of grey diving equipment on its face, with pipes leading to two large diving cylinders on its back. It wears grey forearm and shin guards, has a twisted line engraved upon the back of each wrist, and its footwear possesses long toes curled into a spiral over each foot.

Around The World possesses the power of We Could Make Time, allowing its user to create "twists" in the flow of time that only they may act normally within. Nominally, time flows relatively linearly; by twisting it, it is heavily distorted, such that it will first slow down sporadically, then stop and reverse, and then revert to sporadic slowdowns before returning to normal progression, with larger twists resulting in more massive distortion. Should the user perform an action upon a target whilst time is reversing, the action will cease to be until the subsequent moment in the following forward progression of time; however, aside from the effects of what the user does to them, the targets will only experience events that occur in the second length of forward-moving time within any twist, since they will have reversed out of the first via the reversed section of the twist. That said, the user must twist time preemptively in order to make good on altering the outcome of any given event, and they so far haven't dared to stack twists on top of one another, both to preserve relative simplicity and out of fear for how reality may snap back or lash out if too heavily contorted.

Et voila, the four alternate DIOs. For those wondering, these are (in order) Damian Brando, of the Hot War universe; Daniel Brando, of the Aging Setback universe; Django Brando, of the Vampire Hellhole universe; and D'Artagnan Brando, of the French Empire universe. Tell me if you guys remember any of those.

I remember them, and the weird Polnareff with the reality shifting Stand.

Do you want me to post the alternate Polnareffs too? Hell, I could make a thread out of recalling the whole AU. Probably literally, since there are bits which I don't fully remember after so long, and all the archives are dead now.

I would say space them out.

Needs a name

『』This stand materializes as a regular rectangular glass mirror that you would normally find in a closet or clothing store. Once someone has their reflection in the mirror the user can steal their reflection and wear it for themselves. Essentially the perfect disguise. The user gains the targets voice, appearance, and even the reflection of their stand. Though the reflection stand is weaker. Any damage done to the user while wearing the reflection will also be dealt to the original person.

Power: None Speed: None Range: A Precision: None Durability: E Learning: B

The Battle Rages On.

Fuck.

Do it.
Do you have any plans for what it'll be about, or are you looking for some?

This seems better for a Hamon character than a Stand. They don't get enough love and this works better with Hamon flavor.

Only lurking and maybe chiming in today as I'm working on a separate campaign right now, but here's another 『question』: If you ran or played in a JoJo game (or at least one that has JoJo-like elements and style), what were your greatest hits in the game?

I'll open up with one.

>!Stands game in Fate.
>One character has a gauntlet !Stand with essentially the power of 『creation』. Anything it touches can be transformed as long as all its parts are still there. Multiple objects can be combined to make new objects.
>Player plays the character like Okuyasu. Not necessarily as stupid, but only his !Stand in limited ways so it doesn't become OP.
>Manages to roll high and spend Fate points very wisely to hilarious effect anyway.
>Party is in office building investigating a missing person case that may or may not be due to an alternate dimension appearing in pockets around the city.
>Party finds missing person who got pulled into said dimension through his computer screen.
>[Menacing]
>An enemy appears!
>File cabinet + computer + monitor + a bunch of Fate points = phazer lazer gun.
>Pew pew pew!

Sometimes when my encounters get roflstomped like this, I can't help but to let it pass like my sides launch out of orbit.

It's been in production for around 4 months, so the setting and 80% of the characters at least have a draft. I'd posted it on the Subleddit /r/StardustCrusaders under the name JoJo's Bizarre Loteria, since /SSS/ was dead back then.

Can an item have a stand or be one?

Yes, this is shown and Part 3.

forget items, even locations can have their own stands. Theres very little outside the realm of possibility.

Cool, I've got a couple ideas to hammer out now.

I say go for it

saved

Needs a name senpaitachi
『』This stand materializes as a pair of miniature dice lava lamps that glow purple and orange. When the user rolls the dice they have a chance to receive a random weapon based on a 1-10 roll. The weapons range from mundane to insanely destructive.
Power: ? Speed: ? Range: A Precision: ? Durability: ? Learning: B

Cracked Actor, from David Bowie's album Aladdin Sane.

I actually made a Stand for a location once.

Stand name: [Children Of The Moon]

Stand user: An abandoned village.

Stand power: Moonlight ghosts, soul extraction.

[Children of the Moon] is the Stand of an empty, abandoned village in the middle of nowhere. The population of the village were killed when a meteor hit and punched through the roof of the church.

[Children of the Moon] manifests only by moonlight, as silver-white ghosts of the townspeople who died, who roam around the town, acting as they did in life. However, when a living entity enters the town's boundaries, the ghosts become hostile, converging on the source of life.

These ghosts have the power to kill things and extract their spirit, which joins them as a wanderer in the town. The only safe place in the town is within the walls of the ruined church, called [Temple of the Dawn]. Anybody caught outside of the [Temple of the Dawn] during sunrise is automatically turned into a ghost, joining the townsfolk.

You cannot destroy the ghosts, only evade them until sunrise when they dissipate.

why that song

No reason, I just think the name fits. Actor, as in imitator of people. Cracked, as in what a mirror does. Plus it's some classic rock, prime material for Stand naming.

good enough ill use it

Interesting combination between The Lovers and Surface, BTW; very nice enemy Stand, and there's gotta be the obligatory mirror stand.

This actually makes me want to make a building a stand and name it Castle of Glass.

thanks im glad someone else understands the staple of reflection/mirror stands.

Coming in with some Stands to bring this thread back from the dead

「Earth Angel」
Power: B
Precision: C
Durability: B
Speed: D
Range: E
Learning: D

「Earth Angel」appears as a narrow walking stick with a simple grip at the top. Etched onto the side of the grip is the phrase "ROCK ON" in Japanese. To Stand users, the owner is using a cane, but to others, he is simply holding his hand awkwardly in front of himself. With the proper strategy, the owner can figure out who is a Stand user.

「ROCK ON」is the main ability, transforming 「Earth Angel」into its golem form. This ability is activated when「Earth Angel」is impaled into any inanimate object or surface. From there, golems are created, but their stats are dependent on the composition of the source.

For example, a human-sized 「Earth Angel」made of steel would be durable, strong, and slow whereas a human-sized 「Earth Angel」made of dead bark would be fast, precise, and weak. The stats at the top are of the most common form: a single, human sized golem made of stone, so adjust accordingly.

(1/2)

I obviously took inspiration from the Cube movies for this stand.

Castle Of Glass』A stand that materializes as a regular two story house. Once someone enters they are trapped because the house is separated into several rooms that are all cube shaped and shift throughout the house. The shift happens when the door of a room closes and once the shift begins the room will be placed in a different part of the house adjacent to a new room. Room doors will close every five minutes and there will be no warning when this happens.
Power: None Speed: None Range: None Precision: None Durability: E Learning:

Furthermore, the size of the source determines the possible size, quantity and range of the golems. Say that a brick wall is impaled. The owner has two choices: make 1 human-sized (size cap) golem that has the range of a punchghost, or 30 weaker mouse-sized golems with the range of tens of meters. Obviously, if the source is a stone cube, then the size cap will be the size of the stone cube.

Golems may have varying materials, sizes, and stats, but they all share the same appearance template:
Muscled humanoid figures with angular heads, expressive human eyes, thin lines for mouths, and the sharp end of the walking stick protruding from the top of their heads. Small, black rings are around their wrists, elbows, hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, and necks. Their arms are a plain white, and the rest of their body is their source material. Tiny wings are up on their back. Square in the middle of their chest, in small Japanese writing, the phrase "ROCK ON" is etched.

「Be Mine」is a possible ability gained from burning the last rank in Learning. When someone wipes away the phrase "ROCK ON" from the chest of a golem (which is quite the task in and of itself), the golem turns to dust, but the phrase is etched onto the body part that wiped it away (most commonly the hand). Because the phrase of power gives life to inanimate objects, the nerves of the body part are overloaded with energy and fried, causing loss of control of the body part until the owner is defeated. Golems destroyed in this way only return half the damage to the Stand owner.

The owner could fit in well as the Big Bizarre Evil Guy of the session, using his intelligence to properly utilize 「Earth Angel」. Imagine a slightly less muscular Joseph J-old-star with no hat, a longer beard, a sweater vest, and a severe detachment from humanity. Dr.Brown with a Stand.

Song for reference:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P01YX_2oGz8

(2/2)

Interesting stand that can make some varied enemies.

Sounds spooky.
I want to make a stand that grants super growth to things living in the area (like giant ass plants but also heals humans and animals) but I'm not sure what would be a good trade off for that.

Or what it would look like.

「Ms. Janie」
Power: C
Durability: E
Speed: B
Learning: D

「Ms. Janie」appears as a tall, thin, mechanical-looking humanoid Stand with slight female features. Its simple and bare metal frame has been covered by rusty red plating, complete with visible seams and rivets.
Its head is oval-shaped, with extremely aggressive yellow human eyes. It has no mouth, but someone has apparently drawn a very stupid looking smile with it's tongue out (pic related). It has elephant-like ears that allow it to have a good sense of balance (precision) and notice things faster and avoid them (speed). Gears protrude from its shoulders and can be seen inside the body from the armholes of the chestpiece. Fused onto its back is what looks to be a small array of nuclear reactors connected to both arms by tubes. Both arms are rather beefy in contrast to the skeleton-like legs, with hands that are larger than the average human's. From the waist down, the Stand is very barebones to optimize mobility. The Stand is constantly smoking from its body. Makeshift masterpiece.

「Ms. Janie」has two abilities that are activated when it makes finger guns:

「Ms. Janie」's first ability is「Happiness」which is also the name of the rifle/elephant gun that her left hand turns into when activated. It functions as a tracker gun and has a star-shaped barrel. It fires a white-hot star at an enemy, branding their skin with the shape. The brand will remain at temperatures exceeding 300°F, meaning the pain continues and the star remains red, but the skin doesn't burn. One shot will cause the gun to go into cooldown for a while, in which it's unusable and slightly smoking. Once branded, a person can be tracked with ease.

「Ms. Janie」's second ability is 「Saturday Night Special」which is also the name of the tommy gun its right hand turns into when activated. Upon firing, a lone bullet shot from the Tommy gun is split into multiple pieces of shrapnel. These pieces are all heat seeking and will attack the hottest nearby object, barring the owner. If someone has been marked by 「Happiness」the 300°F+ temperature makes them the first target. This can be easily exploited, however, if the marked target is fast enough to escape the range, possibly causing civilian deaths. Multiple marked targets can also be a problem because it's entirely possible to juggle a bullet between two targets. Once fired, the bullet must hit something before another one can be fired. Can be shot rapidly, but it can overheat quickly. A Tommy gun that fires one bullet that becomes many bullets.

I like the makeshift parts design it has. Really cool to imagine

Don't do this to me thread.

I dont know why but it looks like /sss/ is pretty dead despite Part 4 being animated.

Maybe the Pt. 4 hype isn't where it needs to be yet because the extent of the plot isn't clear yet.

I have a game that me and my friend play a lot to flex our creativity when it comes to Stands

Simply put, you throw out an album name or song name (preferably one that sounds cool) out there and then it's up to the people involved to make awesome Stands from them

It's really cool to see how many different Stand ideas can come from a single name

So, let's kick it off and bring this thread back to life with...

「Summer Nights」!

>a humanoid stand with the power to turn objects into "fireflies"
>fireflies begin to glow, get a carapace, fly, grow legs, and in general turn into fireflies morphed into the shape of the object they once were
>they also have the internal structure of a firefly, and can be squashed
>despite becoming fireflies, they also retain whatever traits they had before they transformed, like a sword firefly still being sharp or a atch firedfly able to be lit
>fireflies can be turned back at will

Anybody remember how one of Crowley's stands worked? Crazy Train?

It just did.

As requested:

youtube.com/watch?v=eW7qBjXP-Ks

>Stand Name:
「Crazy Train」

>Description:
「Crazy Train」 looks like a strange mechanical mask that covers its user's face, sealing it off from the elements. When in use, its edges unfurl into bubblegum pink fabric that fuses together into a seamless protective suit, covering horse and rider alike.

>Power Level:
High (80 points)

>Stats:
Power: E (1 point)
Speed: A (15 points)
Range: E (1 point)
Durability: A (15 points)
Precision: E (1 point)
Learning: C (6 points)

(41 points)

>Abilities:
[Going Off The Rails]
「Crazy Train」 allows its user to enter the exotic, many-folded structures known as Calabi-Yau manifolds(pic related). These esoteric figures have six dimensions, exist at every point in space, and are an important component of modern string theory. 「Crazy Train」 has little power of its own, but entering these figures allows it to exploit their properties in many ways, like slowing the relative flow of time, folding space, or using their inherently destructive properties as an attack. Anything exposed to Calabi-Yau space suffers the simultaneous effects of extreme heat, cold, and radiation, but when employed, 「Crazy Train」 protects its user and their rider from these conditions.(15 points)

(26 points)

>User:
Ozzy is a majestic white horse. He lacks the ability to speak, but possesses a formidable intellect and has pieced together most of string theory decades ahead of the rest of the world. He is an enigma; nobody knows how long ago he met Mr. Crowley or even if he had a Stand at the time, but the two of them are very close, and Crowley considers Ozzy to be his one trusted companion. Ozzy, in turn, shows fanatical loyalty to Crowley's cause, and would gladly die in service of the greater good.

>Traits:
>Core Trait: All Aboard!
Ozzy serves primarily as Crowley's mount, and little realize the vast intelligence belied by his equine figure. (2 points)
>Significant Trait: Life's A Bitter Shame
Ozzy has no illusions about the value of a life, and he'll throw anyone under the bus to see his master's dream come true. (4 points)
>Significant Trait: One Person Conditioned To Rule And Control
In Ozzy's mind, the only one who can truly be trusted with power is Crowley, who has sacrificed everything for his dream. (4 points)
>Significant Trait: I've Listened to Fools
In spite of everything, Ozzy is polite and will wait for you to make a case for your position before subjecting you to a horrible death. (4 points)
>Rare Trait: Mental Wounds Not Healing
In the distant past, long before he acquired his present faculties, Ozzy was horrifically mistreated by his owners. He still hasn't recovered, and this abuse lies at the root of his cynicism. (6 points)
>Rare Trait: Maybe It's Not Too Late
Ozzy wants nothing more than to be proven wrong. He's a strict consequentialist, and if it can be demonstrated conclusively that his and Crowley's plans have a worse outcome than leaving the world to its own devices, he will concede and aid the protagonists. (6 points)

And if you feel so inclined, you can use an adapted Crazy Train in JJBA Heroic Roleplaying!

Thanks brother. A Calbai Yau can take any shape it wants, yeah?

So due to having a DM who's ridiculously permissive, I'm playing a character in a Jojo game who's a crow (or rather, a human shoved into crow form as part of a HOODOO CURSE that's probably actually a stand ability). Their stand (which may or may not be the part of their soul that didn't fit into a bird) will probably be human-shaped to cover things that would make the character otherwise unplayable (lack of manual dexterity being the biggest one, but being generally smaller than a human is an issue too).

Anyway that was a lot of words, most of which weren't super related to my question on hand, which is 'hey guys, what are some good abilities to give a bird-themed punchghost?'.

Quite the opposite. It /is/ a shape. A shape incomprehensible to the default human conception of space, but a shape nonetheless. Essentially, for the purposes of gameplay, it's a sphere. It can also cut holes in things like Cream.

Fellow Crow player! I personally made a Stand that allowed my bird to still have good movement inside. Namely melting things down and solidifying them so I can quickly fly around in enclosed space.

Fuck, and here I thought I was being original.

What's your character's story?

Go for something that doesn't require interaction between the user and objects, and can abuse your flight.

It was a smarter than average crow that watched some weird thing through a window and gained a Stand. Not much to it.

「Summer Nights」is an extremely volatile humanoid Stand that appears completely black with stars dotted in a pattern on its body. 「Summer Nights」is bound to a ring and cannot leave it unless it's meeting the limits of its Range. Should the owner get too far away, 「Summer Nights」will burst from the ring in a grand explosion, causing everything within a 3 meter radius of the ring to be blasted to smithereens. It can be summoned from the ring at will by the owner, but it will still make an explosion.

The owner can make inconspicuous kills by romancing perfect strangers and giving them the ring, only for their lives to end minutes later when the owner leaves. The perfect definition of a summer night. He can also use the ring as grenades and can set traps when needed.

The ability to phase through things that you've already punched. Only applies to a 2 or so meter radius, so you won't be able to phase through the entire earth.

Here's one I thought up. I'm working slowly on making up a stand portfolio so that I can run a game. I'm thinking Superbass is one of the villain of the week out of part 4 kind of characters.

Stand Name: 「Superbass」
Power: B
Speed: C
Durability: B
Range: E
Precision: D
Learning: C
「Superbass」 appears as a pink and white muscular male humanoid, wearing something approximating a skintight, armor-coated leopard-print catsuit with portions of its body made of clear ice, and a pair of crystalline sunglasses/visor across its eyes. It has a head of stringy green hair, and a cocky smile on its face.
「Superbass」 has the power to emit deep bass pulses that go through the air, ground, and almost any solid substance. Substances such as foam or rubber that either prevent sonic dispersion or absorb the motion of the pulse disperse it. These pulses can vary in strength from barely felt to breaking glass and eventually destabilizing structures. These pulses emit from the stand’s hands, and can be channeled into punches to deal minor internal damage.

Same user as before. I have an idea for a stand called 「The Machine」, ala Florence and the Machine, but I'm not sure what to do for powers. I know I want it to be an ACT stand, with four acts being this:
• ACT ONE 「Between Two Lungs」 appears as a circular, circuit-like design on the user’s chest. In its center is a glowing red design resembling a bisected diamond, with a line through the top.
• ACT TWO 「Hardest of Hearts」
• ACT THREE 「Strangeness and Charm」
• ACT FOUR 「How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful」
I'm not sure what they should do though. I'm thinking up until maybe act three, it's entirely an internal stand, and then only gets a manifested body later, if at all. Either way, a body-modifying stand that makes yourself all mechanical could be cool, but I'm not sure what the actual powers of the stand should be.

Some OC for the thread.

Also this

I know it's not sunday, but oh well. I've got four stands here, can't figure out how to make one work, but the others are functional.

「Vengaboys」 appears as a few small humanoids wearing necklaces and skirts made of tiny metallic flowers. Their faces are blank save for three horizontal lines, and they remain frozen in one pose, rocking back and forth on their hipjoints. The stand's main power is to cause something to dance- Whenever the user attaches one to an object and sets it rocking, the object slowly begins to hop, skip, jump, rock, and sway, following simple programmed instructions. The user is the only one that can set 「Vengaboys」 in motion, and the objects can't be ordered to keep still. A stand that works best with careful strategy and hit-and-run attacks.

「Private Life」consists of a goofy-looking gauntlet that terminates in a giant foam hand with thumb and pinky outstretched. The tips of those fingers are dotted with holes, and the rest of the device is bulky and wrapped in curlicue wires. A small green screen is mounted on the wrist. Though the stand is supernaturally durable, its main focus is espionage, not combat. The user constantly sees a series of numbers on objects, and can copy them down onto the green screen. At any point thereafter, the user can 'call' that object and get realtime updates of what's going on at its location, as well as a little ways into the past. They can't call items they've never seen (photographs just call the photograph), and they also can't call anything they can see (why would you call someone in the same room as you?) but otherwise the range of the stand is nearly limitless. The perfect stand for a blackmailer or just a snoop.

「Victorious」 looks like someone gracefully combined a motorcycle and a greek statue, with chrome skin, delicate if masklike features, and exhaust pipes. Already fearsome as a punchghost, the stand's main power is actually to cut things it stares at, making an obvious red line. The thicker something is, the longer it needs to be stared at, and hardness also takes longer. While this makes for a slow means of attack, it also greatly extends the stand's range and versatility.

Okay, I lied. It's five stands.

「Dirty Laundry」 has no 'true' appearance, looking like a headache-causing humanish blob of pixelated red. Watchers are unable to make out the details of the stand, it can spread this property onto objects that it touches, including its user. Though it doesn't work on the stand itself, this 'fuzz' also wears at the memories of objects obscured, making them less and less important and less and less memorable for people involved, until they forget about it entirely. A cunning stand that cleans up after itself and erases evidence.

The last one, I'm trying to figure out how to make a stand that manipulates "Wrongness", but I can't figure out a way to do it that doesn't result in everyone leaving a fight with the user with severe self doubt or straight up mental disorders.

Which, I mean, is probably par for the course for jojo, but also isn't very fun to design.
The name is 「Sick Puppy」

I'm in a Jojo game in M+M and the system's restrictions-trying to make a stand without Summon-have made me come up with an interesting stand. It uses sound as a medium for its attacks, but the other person doesn't have to hear it to be affected. It also looks like a vocaloid. What should I name it? Bonus for weeb references.

Is that the only power it is or can do it anything more out there?

「JIBUN WO」

Define wrongness.

Anyone have any stories from campaigns they've played?

There was this one campaign where i was playing a passione capo that had a stand that controlled bones. The party came to a silent hill hospital complete with zombie nurses and i had my stand control the zombies and make bone weapons for them. I eventually had an army of bone zombie warriors.

My players are bums are don't want to share it.

Why not. Just tell it yourself then

Because I'm shit at keeping things short.

Nigga just post it we need some action in here.

Speaking of action, I still haven't posted the setting info for Bizarre Loteria, have I?

Nope

>JoJo's Bizarre Loteria

The year is 1912, and the Mexican Revolution is in full swing. The players will begin in San Antonio, Texas, on a mission to rescue DMX, a Pillar Man who is believed to be an ancient relic.

DMX is stuck in an imperfect stone form, with a gold layer leaking Hamon over it. DMX was one of the philosophers of his village, advocating inner and outer peace. After a raid by Hamon Warriors, he was afflicted with a condition that caused him to constantly radiate Hamon, and the Sunny-D Kung Fu Cancer later forced a Stand to manifest from that energy.

This Stand is 「Millionaire's Holiday」, a sentient, violent, liquid Stand that turns anything it touches into gold. It is currently suppressed due to DMX's self-imposed containment.

Every party will have a support healbot named Fatboy, who is a member of DMX's minor religious following. With his aid, the players will engage in a train heist, use their Stands to take DMX away. Afterwards, they'll travel through Mexico whilst fending off enemy Stand users, and to Central America, where the Fountain Of Wayne resides.

The Fountain Of Wayne is a special fountain found by Spanish explorers looking for the Fountain Of Youth. This fountain is said to purge Stands, leaving the person to live without it. DMX will be baptized here, and Fatboy seeks to rid his own Stand, an antagonistic stalker named 「Slim Shady」.

Should also mention that DMX's body is an amputated torso, and Fatboy act as a medium for his thoughts via Hamon and Quantum Entanglement.

>DMX
>Slim Shady
Nice

I'll leak some Stand Names, since I don't consider them to be spoilery and it'll help for hype.
>「Devil's Right Hand」
>「SoulEye」
>「Anamanaguchi」
>「Space Oddity」
>「Ramen King」
>「U Can't Touch This」
>「Floral Shoppe」
>「Carne Vale」
>「Smooth Criminal」