What's the most offensive game you've ever personally played in...

What's the most offensive game you've ever personally played in, whether the game itself was potentially "offensive" (FATAL, Book of Erotic Fantasy, Black Tokyo), or the game master held a game with lots of "offensive" stuff happening in it?

What happened?

I'll start: I once played a GURPS game where we were a team of literal Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was it a Reich-5 game?

storytiem pls

1d4chan.org/wiki/Racial_Holy_War
?

Offensive by what standards? First World family friendly media? My country? Tumblr?
Either way, there was crusades, literal witch hunts, slavery (incl. children), all kinds of violence and various /erpg/ stuff.

Lifeweb

I had fun once.

Some sick creepy pigfuck dragged me into his creepy shitlord loli guro fetish RPG

>creepy shitlord loli guro fetish RPG
Nechronica?

You monster.

Something like that. I ditched once he started sharing his collection of "character art"

Nazis are not offensive.

The most offensive game I was in? Hm, probably a game where the DM was expected to decide what happened based on his "intution" or his feelz rather than using some rules.

Probably when the GM started dropping hints he was a closet furry when a race of werewolves started a genocidal crusade against humans.

>creepy shitlord
Hello SA, long time no see.

isn't that Humanity's last stand?

I'll wank myself by saying that I hosted a Maid RPG session that ended in Hitler Did Nothing Wrong: The Musical. Effectively convincing a group of protesting Jews that the benefactor of their Mistress, a half-Argentinian/half-German girl by the name of Catalina Schwarzenhammer, was not, in fact, the love-child of a Nazi scientist in exile.

He did ya a solid, it's a fun game, really brutal, sluggish combat and neat body part/enhancement system. It's my alternative to 40kRP when I want to get hyper-violent as fuck in narrative without breaking tone. Lullaby Shotgun and the proper Romanesque set up can make you into zombie loli Doomguy for excessive horde murder.

Did he also happen to have a literal cuck fetish and be called Jay Naylor?

I played a game where the DM make me sucks his dick at the table when I rolled 3 1s in a row.

That was when I was 13. I'm almost 30 now

I hate San Fransisco.

Ack. Spelling mistakes. PTSD. Sorry.

The infamous San Fran variant of Snakes and Ladders.

I'm about to have the PC's commanding officer order them to build a wall to keep out illegals to see who gets triggered enough to leave the game.

An ERP.
And our fetishes were terrible. I mean, giantess/body expansion guy was the tamest of us five.

Damn, I really want to play a game where the group is nazis. I'd love to be an easygoing, carefree Tiger ace who constantly smokes and spouts oneliners.

>actually sucking someones dick under any circumstances

i'm sorry to say this m8, but you might be gay

Alien Race A wanted to exterminate humanity, and the ONLY WAY to prevent it, according to my GM, was to help Alien Race B conquer humans and absorb them into their commune.

Most offensive game was one were the DM was doing his best to be inoffensive.

He tried so hard to make the game PC that it was, in and of itself, completely offensive. Especially when we were treated like kids instead of the adults we pretend to be.

>implying Nazis where bad

As an old WoD player here, I've done some fairly nasty stuff in-game.
I've played Werewolf as a pack of Black Spiral Dancers, and sabbat-centred vamp games, so... honestly it got fairly edgy.

Would anyone happen to have the ruleset for this? This sounds right up my group's alley.

Storytime?

OP here. Sorry it took so long to get back and reply:

I'm afraid there's not much to tell. The game was set during World War 2 (with occasional supernatural twists, like an Indiana Jones movie). Instead of playing a group of Allied soldiers, the GM wanted to switch it up and have us play the Axis instead. His thought process was that he played plenty of historical war games where playing ze Germans was no big deal.

>Book of Erotic Fantasy
>Offensive

To anyone with an interest in well-written rulesets, yeah.

You can find most of the rules on TLwiki. Be forewarned, the replay seems to have been from when the game was still in beta testing, and some rules were different.

Eh, it wasn't worse than the normal 3.X bullshit.

I once had /pol/ come to my LGS

>Playing DnD
>Someone comes and asks to join.
>Spends a session just watching us first, trying to figure out the setting to make something "appropriate".
>Apparently "Appropriate" is Nix Bood the Chultian Druid, who is every /pol/ nigger sterotype rolled into one.
>Made Con his highest stat because that's the one that controls dick size
>Tries to rape literally every woman he comes across
>Speaks in gibberish nonsense
>Mentions in his character bio that he smells bad.
>Always trying to steal things, despite no ranks in any appropriate skills, and then attacking guards when he inevitably gets caught.
>DM thinks its funny though, so lets him stay in.
>I leave the game.

Christ why is that hat so sexy.

Because you either have a Nazi fetish or a submissive fetish.

Or maybe he like tits. The degenerate.

EVERYTHING is degeneracy.

Wow, geez. It's like /pol/ is a real life Imperium (EVERYTHING is heresy).

I dunno that my group's games have been very offensive, but we keep tumblrs, so.

One games features a female PC who is a sadist and has a girlfriend bought as an Ally and Minion; in non-gurps terms, that means her M-as-hell girlfriend will not betray or leave her no matter how much abuse is piled on. Said PC also hits on male party members pretty much all the time, even in front of her girlfriend. She also plans on bending that librarian demoness they summoned to her will (good fucking luck with that one).

That's also a game that's seen a cute female swordsman NPC get raped by some villains, and where the NPC who can change physical sex more or less at will hits on the party when they first show up. I'm sure someone would find that offensive, somewhere.

/pol/ can't be the Imperium, they regularly blaspheme the human form.

This seems storytime worthy.

I just started playing it tonight, so fun to learn all the systems

were you the Wehrmacht or the S.S. because that could make a difference on how "offensive" it is.

You should see the Veeky Forums list of degeneracy

Even /pol/ can't match it

>Constitution controls dick size
I would like to know where this rule came from.

At one point did a PC get into a situation where his dick size matters and have to use con to check it?

I was playing a World Wide Wrestling game. I and the other two players were heel wrestlers in a stable. Our theme was the Axis of Evil. I played a ninja girl monster heel while another player played Rule 63 of Hitler named Fraulein. The third member of our stable was a representative of Poland who was sort of an unwilling Manager for Fraulein. During the campaign we got into a feud with a face wrestler who was sort of a cross between Roman Reigns and John Cena. During a No-Disqualification Match between my character and Not-Cena, Fraulein interfered by shooting Not-Cena in the chest with her mauser pistol that she kept at her side (it was a work). My character was bewildered but ultimately pragmatic and decided to go for the cover. She won the match that way.

>sort of a cross between Roman Reigns and John Cena

was he the result of a secret government experiment to genetically engineer the most boring babyface of all time

My character was physically beaten to near unconsciousness by another player. She was then raped by that player character. In front of the other player characters. Who did nothing but laugh (both in and out of character). My character was the only Evil aligned member of the party. The DM awarded the rapist experience for it.

The worst part wasn't getting raped. The worst part was that the DM made me roll the grapple checks to that lead up to the rape. I had to roll Fortitude for my character to not asphyxiate during the irrumatio. The DM spoke seriously when he recorded the nonfatal damage I'd have to mark on my sheet.

The cherry on all this, and probably one of my deepest shames, is that I didn't walk out the door when this happened. I played with this group for another session before dropping out.

>My character was the only Evil aligned member of the party.

Serves you right.

Judging from the story, it seems like his That Guy was going for the big black dick thing.

No idea why he would link CON and dick size though.

How did this happen?
I would understand if your character was the only good character in the party...

Care to story time?

We once had a D&D campaign set in an alternative real world medieval setting that started with the fighter being an evil ambitious satanist from England with connections, pushing a few recruited guys to conquer a dragon's lair.
I was a neutral Verthandi cleric from Norway, a cult with exactly 27 members. After the first adventure, everyone but me and the fighter were dead. Most of the other players were casuals, and while they played decently, they all died eventually, and never rolled another character.
The campaign a that point devolved into gaining ground: basically, the dragon's lair was to be the fighter's fiefdom, if he could clear it, and he began working on expanding his territory and populating it. Which included having sex with every peasant woman that moved there.
My character at this point was the highest ranking cleric in my cult, and became the head of it. Since I played true neutral, whose only interest was the expansion of the cult, seeing an opportunity, I decided to support the fighter (with all my followers) on the condition that all his underlings would be indoctrinated, including the newborns.
A girl joined our group, and rolled a pretty powerful, if ditzy, good girl mage. So, we had skirmishes with monsters, other cults (imagine the world as being split among the various different religions and cults), bigger dragons, and eventually some very powerful lich with a cursed artifact. We also had quite a bit of infighting because the fighter was mainly interested in fucking women, and being a lord was means to an end, I was annoyed by him while considering him useful, so I sometimes acted behind his back, knowing I was too useful to him to suffer any serious repercussions, and the mage was pissed by his antics but stuck around because it was her job and an opportunity for her, but did oppose him, violently too, whenever he did something that didn't fly with her (he never hit on her, mind you).
(cont.)

Reich-5 manage to be worse than the actual Nazis as well.

There's room to play as a stormtrooper... kindof... without being guilty of much more than being born in a terrible civilization, but any actual leadership would be complicit in the creation of the Mules. Which ranges from mere eugenics and Frankensteinian surgery to using unborn demon rape babies as interdimensional teleporters.

The thing is, basically we were a group that was on a world conquest that was entirely based on a guy sex urges and some guys that allowed him to have sex with women for their own reasons (oh, and he rolled for it. Every time.).
I'm pretty sure the girl that played with us, at least, did find it rather offensive that such a character could exist (but still stuck around, we're all still friends).
In short, it was a bit like playing Sengoku Rance. Except it was 1998 and Sengoku Rance didn't even exist yet, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't the inspiration (actually, I'm about 99% sure that the setting was vaguely inspired by Devilman, and the character in question from Bastard!!).
Eventually, I recovered a powerful artifact of my deity (completely useless), the battles stopped being challenging because of system limitations, reaching epic levels, and general power creep (at some point, I was basically exclusively popping wishes left and right), and the campaign kinda fell apart with no real closure because we got bored with it and our characters couldn't really get much more powerful that that in the system, and the master didn't have any good idea on what to do with us.

I once played a vampire nazi moon rabbit. The game was BESM, and we were to make the most offensively anime characters we could think of. I did not disappoint.

She remains one of my most fun characters. I didn't even kill all that many people.

Kichikuou Rance (the classic Rance game) did exist back then though

So a pretty normal game of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay?

That's only Burgundy or whatever the "new" name is, I forgot, they're the naziest nastiest nazis ever. The Reich is largely unaware of all this, even the higher up.

An enemy struck a female character.

Everyone was triggered by this appalling display of misogyny and the GM swore never to allow such a thing again.

Actually had a SJW join my group but we let her spaghetti only in character wich is funny because I then made my character a counterpoint to her. She was bright enough to understand that the banter was in character and now I'm playing a big misogynistic douche, racist to trolls too.

Did you guys ever actually do anything that could be considered offensive besides be on the team that historically lost and had corrupt zealots for leaders? If you guys were just soldiering it up like you would playing as the Allies, I don't see what's so offensive about this.

i ran Kult.

everything else in this thread is amateur hour.

How is it? Seems kinda cool.

This actually sounds fine--unless your PCs never broke character.

>a face wrestler who was sort of a cross between Roman Reigns and John Cena

I was in a game for a while and we lost a couple players, GM got a couple new people. One of them was kind of creepy, the other was another player's brother who was "a little slow."

Their characters didn't get along. Creepy guy kidnapped slow Guy's character, chained him up in a barn, made him suck his dick then he chopped off his head as he came.
At this point the DM stopped him, we killed creepy Guy's character and he left the game.

>child abuse
>gay

No eldritch tentacle mutilation rape?
No demonic pregnancy and body horror?
No aristocratic doomcults that perform all kinds of taboo deeds like natalrape or voluntary mutual cannibalism?
No 4th dimensional self anal insertion?
No prolapse hydras?
No matrioskha undead that end up with a tiny baby zombie in the innermost depth?

Tame.

>>Constitution controls dick size
>I would like to know where this rule came from.
>No idea why he would link CON and dick size though.
Reminds me of someone who made some big elaborate system for using Cha, Str, Con to determine dick characteristics.
It was.... awkward as all fuck.

I love these

Should have used the Enola Gay.

but it dropped the atomic bombs during the day, not night

Those where daytime bombings, early morning if I recall.

>playing as a nazi is offensive

Someone call the cops, because I've run three separate games where the players where soldiers for Nazi Germany. Including one where the entire party was Waffen-SS hunting down partisans.

I am not sure I could stomach a game as the SS personally, they did some pretty fucked up shit. Doing a game as Wehrmacht elements could be fun though.

Anyone watching closely would have figured it was night.

I played a n ERP version of the Island of Dr. Moreau, and the point was that we were supposed to be ok with being animals and staying in the island.

We found the cure to be humans,killed the faggot doctor and escaped, of course. Well, two of us did.

>corrupt zealots for leaders
How where they corrupt?

Well they did not follow the same regulations as they pushed upon others, they regularly abused their power to get what they wanted, and many of them treated Nazism like a cult, I wouldn't call the leaders Zelots but the SS members were very much so they more took the role of well leaders and sent the Zelots to their deaths, some of them believed in the shit that the party put out as god given truth, much as their followers did.
But they were entirely corrupt as most people in positions of power are.

I suppose that's a reasonable assessment.

Could you give me a pointer on where to find it?

We played a campaign where we were all literal hobos, with our city as the setting.

It was one of the most hilarious games we've ever played.

Storytiem?

That's a secret jewess.

Or maybe he likes hats.

>the party wants to play an espionage and intrigue game
>come up near future setting, the cold war never ended sort of thing
>players are all spies of one flavor or another
>party gets sent to the Mediterranean to follow up on vague reports of shady goings on
>three sessions in they have solid leads and feel they are getting close, their handler Section agrees
>five sessions in, they have three suspects blindfolded in the basement of their safe house and the players are uncomfortable with their orders to "extract information from the suspects."
>the session after that, discomfort intensifies when they have to dispose of whats left of the three suspects after they were convinced to talk
>a witness to the disposal also quietly disappears into the night
>party starts working to dismantle the cell they uncovered
>two sessions later I'm called an asshole when they players finally start putting clues together and realize that Section is a double agent and they have been working against their own side the whole time
>next week we go back to D&D

And that's the story of how I got banned from running intrigue games ever again.

Hah

you measure "offensiveness" on how much tumblrina would rage if she ever knew.

>secretly a Jew
She has something in common with Hitler, then.

Well, if you've ever read Soul Quest from way back, we had a game set during WWII that utilized the same concept. Some people exhibit the ability to condense a creatures spirit into a 'shard', and can use that shard of power to infuse their equipment with new abilities. Each country rounded up their 'Shardkeepers' into specialized military regiments. Our particular characters were German soldiers who's abilities awakened.

Long story short, we played a small group of Nazi super soldiers, one of whom stumbled upon the spirit of the Archangel Michael and convinced him to join the Nazi cause because everyone is protecting/controlled by the Jews, and Mikey is a huge anti-semite because of what they did to his boss's son. We basically got him to go out to the world and tell everyone that Fascism had the backing of Divinity behind it.

So, yeah, this has been a fun campaign so far, if slightly offensive.

I'm afraid there is no context aside from that post. My group was filled with assholes and I didn't know better that I didn't have to do what the DM said.

I have two instances of ridiculous rape in my games, which count I guess.

1. I was running a campaign of the fan made Homestuck RPG (I know, I know. Shit was silly and fun to play though.) and one of the player characters, a smelly hobo called Raspy Tin successfully killed the Big Bad. And promptly raped her corpse while cackling his ass off.

Everyone in the group was disgusted, and I gave him a telling off for that because what the fuck. But still, that's a thing that happened.

2. In a totally different game, 7th Sea (pirates and shit in a fantasy setting that was totally-not-Europe), which I fortunately wasn't the DM of. A player broke into the living quaters of one of the other player characters and raped her because the person playing as her couldn't make it to the session. And for some reason, the DM allowed this. But oh well.

In response, her revenge plan was to create a chastity belt beartrap trap, which she succeeded in doing after a few rolls and sprung it on the rapist character in question. Which was amazing and sort of made up for it.

Pic related: one of the characters from the Homestuck RPG.

I also have a separate story about 7th Sea called 'Opium quest' set in the same game. But that's less offensive and more ridiculous. So will only tell on request.

OK, so do we all know that horrible nazi doctor Josef Mengele?
So, our DM decides its a great idea to make him the villain in his Vampire the Masquerade game. When we find out his name, one of us complains real fuckin loudly, then we're all in uproar.
DM gets salty cos he feels he cant possibly change the game without Dr Nazi Bastard as the villain.
Basically he felt it would be fun to hunt him down, we felt that Mengele shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the word 'fun'.
The game never got another session.

My D&D party met a bunch of Nazis on a UFO recently and everyone was surprisingly on board with the Obersturmführer's lessons on the Master Race. Why wouldn't they be, when in fantasy worlds the superiority of one race vs. another are pretty clearly quantifiable?

>In response, her revenge plan was to create a chastity belt beartrap trap, which she succeeded in doing after a few rolls and sprung it on the rapist character in question. Which was amazing and sort of made up for it.
that's pretty great

I don't see the problem here. Its not like he was trying to imply that Josef Menegele was a good guy or something. Did you break down in tears when the big bad of wolfenstein 3d was mecha hitler?

Did your party consist entirely of elves?

We had one evening when our party drank a bit too much beer and we tortured some poor rent-a-cop Orc in Shadowrun for half the evening for fun.

The next day we all agreed that hindsight it was actually pretty creepy and we've never spoken of it since.

That sounds hilarious to be honest.
For the first two or three sessions, that is.