ChainLink 2018

How are you idiots not in on this yet?

Because of the shitty project management.

>CEO is missing, his recent weight gain indicate some kind of personal issues
>one developer with no notable background
>questionable programming language choices
>no updates on development
>vague roadmap
>they only give vague answers to questions
>announcement were always a let down

>shitty project management.
Yes, because I'm so upset that they are actually working on getting the main net live instead of posing for skateboard pics for you fucking fanboys. Dickhead.

Where can I buy this

I'm salivating wtf

Only losers that swim in piss and shit buy chainlink

repeat after me

2 man communism team, Oh and ripple will fuck swift why would companies use a old volvo when they can get a Lambo for the same price or even cheaper

A million fancy graphs and memes posted on Veeky Forums still dropping lower on coinmarketcap's ranking every day.

bags keep getting heavier each day

>>no updates on development
How do you know they're working so hard?
Also I'm sure they're working so hard they couldn't post anything for the past 30 days.
There a lot more important and more busy people in the world than these two and even they can find the time to make a simple tweet once in a while about what's happening with the project.

You went very defensive very quick because you know I'm talking the truth.
There's a BIG difference between skateboard pics and not having any interaction with the community for a whole month, why not do something in the middle?

Because bagholders think they could do the job the team itself is supposed to do.
Sergey doesn't give two fucks apparently and them posting memegraphs is not going to help the price but just make them look pathetic.

>Also I'm sure they're working so hard they couldn't post anything for the past 30 days.
Sergey already acknowledged after sibos that there will be a lack of communication and hype until the main net is launched, and you're surprised? Off yourself

>x3 times in price
>From $0.17 to $0.54

I wanted more gains this than this. It better get to top 10.

I'm holding 10k Link and Req until they're either sitting in the top 10 or they cease to exist.

LINK is in PBC portfolio

Proof?

EtherDelta

That's the spirit senpai

same, with these coins that is the best strategy.

source

such a shame, you could have actually invested in a coin that was going somewhere, but your confirmation bias is keeping you from facing reality and moving on

I'm rich now. what the fuck?

>putting all in one coin
oh boy, you really think you're clever don't you?