Hey Veeky Forums I wont be able to trade for the whole month of december so shill me something to hold for one month...

Hey Veeky Forums I wont be able to trade for the whole month of december so shill me something to hold for one month (it has to have a relatively low marketcap and not already pumped)

rcn

Buy physical copper and hold forever

Thoughts on COSS?

Just buy IOTA.
How can you not notice this thing is going to be an actual moon mission.
If you cannot do that, at least buy RDN.

why?

BTC, what else?

Power Ledger

Genesis Vision (GVT)

So comfy.

HST Is about to have a UN announcement early this month. Buy now and wait for the shit to hit the fan.

ARK
>There are some who still aren't on the ARK right now

It'll reach $5 EOY and at least $8 by early 2018. Buy now or regret later

Who this a and how much BTC for her. -1 for booger.

why would it reach these prices?

Kat Dennings

oh i didn't even notice the booger but i mean she's human too you know

She is made for black cock

USD

ODN$$$$$$BIGBUCKS

Vertcoin and Monero.

OBSIDIAN Shilled

I own billions of tons of copper. I just can't find an investor with 50 million to permit it and put it in to production., and the two investors I did find have their heads planted firmly up their asses.

Dragonchain

CND
ODN
NEBL

DNA

>releasing product in 3 weeks
>new website and branding today
>35m coin burn today
>independent research report from Spero Research coming out today
>Paying customers already
>$6.5m VC funding coming in to accelerate growth

Eventually the chinks and planets will drive the price of copper to the moon and beyond to Jupiter.

It’s not just form chat. File transfer, maps, all sorts of shit. Obsidian isn’t an app, it’s a platform for apps.

TRST

$kmd Komodo platform. Launching barterDEX, a decentralized exchange built upon on-chain atomic swaps instead of stand in tokens like other exchanges use. Optional zero confirmation swaps makes trading as fast as web based exchange, but you must buy and deposit $kmd to use it. You get 5% interest on deposited kmd. Which means $kmd demand will increase with user base.

Also, there will be a fiat-kmd gateway, you will be able to buy kmd directly with dollar or whatever through their banking partner Monaize. This unpegs KMD and the other coins traded on barterDEX(about 50 of the major coins currently)from the ups and downs of BTC.

People will end up amassing $kmd and holding to get the 5% interest on top of the price rise, as well as the speed of zero conf atomic swaps when trading. That stabilizes the market, as kmd deposited are locked for a time period of 1-52 weeks decided by the user. Nobody can dump kmd and take the entire market down 50% like they can now with BTC.

On top of that they are building a decentralized ICO platform using the same technology, and since the coin has the privacy features of Zcash that means NO REGULATION on ICO'S through this platform. China cant do shit, US cant do shit, if people want to invest they can do so anonymously through KMD.

So long story short, KMD wont be twofiddy for much longer. Could rival ETH in price in a year or two.

I said that. the chat app with extras is the first thing they built on the platform. If it works, more will come.

Comfy, even if it drops to 3500 stats.

I am basically a flipping Pajeet but meh. Money is money. I am not touching it now though. Looks like somebody just tried to force the sell up and got their entire buy wall taken away from them (14.8k ODN). One last small dump before a big pump probably. I would love to have an even 2k ODN but oh well. I ordered pizza instead, it will do. I can't wait to buy Pizza with ODN, it will be like buying pizza for 10k btc back in 2010.

ODN, bringing the dark web to a phone near you today! With this and Monero the bilderbergers and chinks who now control btc and its forks won't matter. This is where the real money is at. It may never be as big as the banksters cryptos but sod them.

ELIX
> Veeky Forums won't buy because p&ds coopted it for a few days months ago
>Market cap ~2M
>Compared to biggest/inferior competition SALT $250M
>website soon to launch, devs will ID themselves
>Consistent updates
>Not marketing or acting like flashy like pajeet scam ICOs
>up 50%

Ive been in the red for those months but it feels so good that Im starting to break even (on the USD chart kek)