I made a million dollars in crypto this year because I'm not retarded like 90% of the people here...

I made a million dollars in crypto this year because I'm not retarded like 90% of the people here. You could trade using a dart board and you'd still make like 25x your money in the Summer.

I am sick of my poor friends, and they are all jealous of me now. I didn't tell them how much I made, but the can tell it's a lot by how much I travel and how little I work now, and all the new awesome shit I bought.

A few of them even jokingly asked me for money. How do I make a new group of friends while dumping these leeches? Poor people really are disgusting in so many ways, I have seen the truth.

where do rich people go?

GoTo places like

Wine tasting
Golf
sailing
expensive cars private clubs
free masons

make new Contacts im sure old money want to hang out with you and goldiggers want to fuck you

did anyone find the video for this?

Nice larp faggot.

>OP

i wanna lick her butthole so bad

With a million dollars? Off the grid to be self sustaining and never need money again.

If you aren't retarded you would make at least $5 mill and live off interest alone.

who's the girl? also

>nike shox

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

what if i just found out about this shit (young) do i just buy some ETH and research(i dont even know how or wtf to research)

Send btc to
1PxyPbGv2qQVShv2GwZ2EvdYmLaqYo7qGw

guaranteed 1 new friend

Wow you have disgusting friends OP, definitely dump those leeches. There are a few surefire ways to get the perfect friends, living a glamourous lifestyle with great company.

To unlock these fabulous secrets, hold aloft your private key and say, BY THE POWER OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP, I HAVE THE POWER....

to put crypto into the following addresses to reveal to me these secret powers:

Bitcoin:
1ChFxCdzh3DNrruygf9QyfzaLZHZE1L7iv

ETH:
0x7d9f1b234d2eb36c48f83b52e337f21623236256

LTC:
LdGqqCVDotUFEn436vkt1UqT1r1QpJC3uX

Ripple:
rH3sfG3XXHwvYrRLpAa54Bf87aVfCaENXn

Sounds to me like you're a busta, nigga
Sounds to me like you simply did better than them because you had more money to invest in the first place

Sounds like you're less retarded than your friends because you were raised under enviable conditions by good parents, and don't want to acknowledge your privilege, and attribute 100% of your fortune to skill like every single busta ever

All studies on intelligence conclude that it is very close to 100% genetic. Take a set of identical twins and have one grow up in destitution and the other grow up in privilege and their IQs will always correlate together.

Don't let the libtards confuse you

Invest in your carrer, find a new job, fuck around with 0 fucks given, tell people you are poor

Aj Applegate

people still fall for this dumb shit? this was posted earlier today.

I posted it last night, but I fell asleep right after so I didn't get to read any of the posts

>falling for this

k

Thats even worse places with full of retards trust me

DO YOU HAVE THE VIDEO FOR THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gave a grand to a friend who was broke

Convinced other friend to put a grand in Bitcoin

Gave some bums 100 bills

I have been thinking for a while of making a contraption comprised of a giant shop fan and a box, mounted in the back of my truck, which will dump a stack of 1 dollar bills into the jet stream and blow cash all over a city block

Just for the lulz

And because homeless people are the most grateful people in the world

Just look at that dumper