Daily reminder that Link was not supposed to be discovered. Now Veeky Forums owns practically 40 percent CL...

Daily reminder that Link was not supposed to be discovered. Now Veeky Forums owns practically 40 percent CL, Sergey wants you guys out because youre a blight on his and the projects professional credibility. For the next 6-8 mos he is going to uttery starve you all out to get you out of his masterpiece. He wants you out do you understand. He will kill the price with all his power to achieve it and you have only witnessed the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more eyes need to see this. absolutely explains sergeys silence.

>absolutely explains sergeys silence.
No it doesn't, Sergey already spoke after sibos and acknowledged the fact that will be little communication until the main net is launched

>This explains sergeys silence
I could make up 100 stories that would explain Sergeys silence, doesn't make them true.

it's the opposite all potential investors are already starved. Only on Veeky Forums are there still people holding this shitcoin.

BIZ does not own 40%. BIZ probably does not own 1%.

66% are not even circulating.

>I REFUSE TO BELIEVE I GOT CONNED - the post

Are you fucking retarded? Pre-ICO links were all over Veeky Forums, it's probably even more than 40%.

Sergey snagged the smart contract name in 2008 when Vitalik was 13. Chainlink is love chainlink is life never sell

I will release the video i have of Sergey and a ladyboy in Cambodia if chainlink is less than $1.00 on jan. 1 2018

>investing in a bubble
>not going out of this bubble to invest in btc/eth/ltc

sergey is asexual mate. he already said that in the AMA

Sergey is dying. His weight gain coincides with the progression of his illness. As his illness progresses and his body deteriorates, he has to take more and more time off. He and Steve are trying to get the oracle network up and running before Sergey passes. After Sergey dies, his 300,000,000 LINKs will be locked away forever. If Sergey and Steve succeed- that 300,000,000 LINK will be the greatest untouchable wealth the world has ever seen.

Right now Sergey is in Sri Lanka because he is a virgin and he wants to get laid before he dies. He confided this to me right before SIBOS began. He's on one final vacation, where he plans to lose his virginity and then come back and complete the Chainlink network full steam ahead and a new man.

Sergey knows he'll never live to see Chainlink at it's fullest, but he wants to be remembered. That's why the 300,000,000 will be locked away. He will be the richest man who never lived, and all of humanity will know.

Veeky Forums doesn't own 40% of CL. My estimates are anywhere from 2-10%.

Still an extremely substantial %, if this blows up we'll own a market moving quantity. It's scary to think a board of autists could manipulate the prices down the line.

>a bunch of autist who post on a Chinese image board are going to be millionaires by this time next year

whatre in the boxes?

you guys really overestimate the market value of biz folks

shitty pasta

this. 40%.. kek

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

Are you retarded? It's literally impossible to own more than 33% because the rest are locked up. So if you think biz owns "40%" it's more like 13%.

Is there any evidence for this theory whatsoever? You alls' autism hasn't reached past the slack channel. I doubt sergey has any idea who Veeky Forums is.

idk man, 10% seems feasible. 10% of circulating supply is only 30 million, there's plenty of folks here having multiple 100.000s of LINK.

Just passing by. Merry Christmas LINK Marines.

>tfw when you know more than a hedge fund
Kek, dont they know when the release date is? What a bunch of dumb idiots.

have they even said this? I thought there would just be some announcement before EOY

either biz owns a tiny portion of the the market cap, or ((they)) just make a new coin and rebrand it as the real chainlink.

Is this real?

They may very well know for real.

You're right, I'm not sure if these anons remember the mass exodus from binance. We own a fuckload, unless the non biz investors happened to have exited that same day, which is unlikely.

I was never on binance to begin with but why did we do that again?

Got ripple?

Get nipple

>waking up Christmas morning
>mainnet has been launched
>check blockfolio
>link is at $30

God bless you Santa sergey

Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism. Be it pol /b/ or bizraelis we all have the power to achieve great things but we only shit post until a common enemy arises or in this case a very promising project..
I would bet my left nut that most of the link hodlers rn are bizraelis

Etherscan says that theres only 14700 wallets with it, and the reddit forum has 4000 subscribers and theres probably significant overlap because there are a lot of faggot redditors here.

Because the chinks were Fucking our asses with bots and selling links they didn't have. So we did a mass exit to show they didn't have the amount of link they claimed to. Like Bitfinex is doing with tether

Because of percieved bot manipulation. 1 thread started it then there were like 8. Binance even made a statement about it, saying they don't know why so many people withdrew so they pulled some link out of cold storage. So yeah, we own a good amount

Where did you get this report? I can't find it on the Google anywhere...

Ok.
I will go all in on link. 500 bucks of the purest brazilian money (or 150 usd)

Ok, Pacco. Gj. Welcome, to the club Marine!

YES!!! LINK WILL SOAR THE POWER OF HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISTICS AND GOD DEMANDS IT
PRAISE JEUS

BUY MY MIXTAPE

I just full sized that image and stared into his eyes. you can really see the sadness in them. I need to reassess my life. No more hookers, no more coke, no more /pol/... Maybe a few hookers and a little coke. Poor little monkey boy.
Oh hey, coke! I wonder whats going on in the other boards...

this, You really think the universe would allow this?

Think about it. A bunch of basement dwelling NEETS, on a prayer are hoping Link reaches $100. It will barely crack 0.50 after MainNet is released. At the point 99% of you will sell everything

>pacco
My name is Zé Pequeno.

Potential investors, actual investors, have patience that lasts > a couple of months.

I have seen and lived impossible things this year, i believe in Kek.

WE ARE FUCKING GONNA DO IT, CARALHO!

They don't care about Veeky Forums, other than the constant pestering.
Veeky Forums drained more than 1 million of the link from binance.

that's 0.1% of the supply. At best Veeky Forums owns 1% of all chainlink.

LINK is an ERC20 token and does not have its own blockchain.

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

>ERC20 token fud
>ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH
>Already working for BTC, Hyperledger, and ETH blockchains during the PoC
You're a special kind of retard aren't you?

Big news like a main net launch is cool and all, but that's not what we are waiting for. We are waiting for customers of ChainLink to start using the token. When this happens, every second of every day companies will be transacting LINK without even knowing it. They will need to buy LINK after the initial tokens have been distributed. Demand will increase price.

>has no idea what ERC20 is or how it works
>thinks he's the smart one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>current interest=future customers

This exemplifies the blind perversion of Linkies.

Many of the companies mentioned alongside Link are still experimenting with blockchain tech. By the time they have anytime of tech in place a better Oracle solution will surface.

Almost forgot, there were 1 million Links sent from a dev wallet to Binance, ready to be dumped. Radio silence from the team

The market growth in crypto will increase the price regardless. People using the tokens will just ensure their longevity through any culls that happen over the next few years. that is all that matters. I would take top 100th MC coin/token in 2 years over top ten today and not around in 2 years.

That was paying a new employee or even Rory via an exchange.

source

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

The absolute state of biz. It was on the ICO/whitepaper where they stated the devs share of link will be used for new hires and shit. Hence rory is 'compensated' in link.

Hdac, Jincor, SwissBorg, Aeternity... list goes on.

All of these are competitors of Chainlink, don't let Veeky Forums fool you.

Yeah, I'm sure they paid a new employee $800,000 lmao

The absolute state of biz

Who said it as just one. Maybe they all got their wages at the same time. Maybe they hired a lot of people. You know nothing and neither do I so shush. Those funds are allocated for personnel and whatever they are doing it is up to them.

1FYTbXFo83vd6pv1iurAJuYNbxJUoPXidU

I'm a cuckee, not a cuckoo

Enough. Dont wait to long with buying anons, this shit is going trough the black hole.

that's what good blockchain programmers are getting at a minimum

she looks about 16

>32 million ico

tell me what is this used for?

more like 8 wtf man