ITT: Characters from vidya/film/tv/comic/anime/etc who're good inspiration

ITT: Characters from vidya/film/tv/comic/anime/etc who're good inspiration

Pic related could make a nice rogue

JoJo is shit, but its fans are even worse.

Could make a decent Paladin.

THE fighter/barbarian.

>When the village peasant tried to use the most iconic spell from the Wizard's spell book.
Story idea with relevant image, not necessarily a character but a scenario. You can add any fluff to it you like.

I feel like you could make an interesting Paladin or Cleric character out of Ornstien.

I've been wanting to make a polearm character lately.

Each of the Four Knights sound like they'll make a nice character

Hero status.
Makes me remember why I love paladins.

>Giant
>Best archer in the kingdom
>Total bro
>Expert craftsman
>Does all of this while blind

Gough would be an awesome character to play if I could fucking roleplay. It'd be a trick to fit into the dungeons, though.

Newfriend, Veeky Forums fucking HATES when faggots steal characters from media and try to play them. Take inspiration if you want, just don't try to carbon copy.
>Pic related could make a nice rogue
Stop.

Dude, it says right in the OP
>who're good inspiration

Do you even read?

if you want to play a Commoner party, then this is your man.

I feel like Artorias would be the Paladin, especially considering how his story is one of corruption.
Or Ranger, because pupper.

Ornstein definitely feels more like a Cleric to me. He draws his power from faith, and his story is one of vigilance, and albeit tragic, devotion.

I was going to argue that Artorias would be more up the fighter route, but I suppose his sword is divine in nature, isn't it? It also requires stats in everything which fits with the paladin's shtick of being just generally exceptional.

To keep the Dark Souls talk from derailing the thread too hard, you could definitely make an interesting riff on the thief class using Styx from Styx: Master of Shadows. Most of his powers don't translate very well to Veeky Forums stuff but I think he'd work well as a point of reference, particularly with the game's insistence that you avoid direct confrontation altogether.

That right there is commoner on the cusp of getting his first PC level.

He immediately says
>Pic related could make a nice rogue
That's not inspiration, that's character ripping. Learn to apply your brain.
Character ripping. " would make a good ."

We are discussion what class we would use to make a character inspired by said character.

Granted, you raise a fair point in that last line, but " would make a good " in context, means " would make good inspiration for ". Are you really going to make us spell it all out each time?

Why do you sound like a virgin?

I dunno, are you going to try actually playing these characters in games? I'm all for "What class do you think this character would be?" Calling it inspiration implies you're going to play this character, and we've established what's going on is character ripping. It's cancerous to games.

Q: Why do you sound butthurt?
A: You're using ad hominem.

tl;dr have fun with your thread since I'm out, just don't actually try to character rip and play it in a game. It's bad for you, it's bad for your group, it's cancer to the hobby.

It's not an ad hominem, I'm honestly curious of why you sound like a virgin

Well, I was willing to discuss the difference, but now that he's gone...

Who do you find most inspiring from Marvel's new TV shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, etc)?

I like this guy.
Honorable mention to Frank Castle.

>You've got a fair point, but do we really have to spell it out?
>"Why do you sound like a virgin?"
>"I'm honestly curious of why you sound like a virgin"

Didn't you leave the thread, cumstain?

(Dude, I think that's a different user.)
(You know we're two different anons, right?)

I give up. I tired to help your thread with , OP, but this seems to be it's fate.