Your party is transported to the plane of cum

>your party is transported to the plane of cum

>you remind the DM that the threat to kneecap him the next time he goes full magical realm again still stands.

>let's try drinking our way out

>the shitposter decides to make another of these threads

>not the plane of ice cream
Get the fuck out.

GM, you have 10 minutes to make this interesting in a way that justifies this being the plan of cum, instead of something like the plane of slime.

If not, I'm leaving this campaign.

I stop using Roll20.

Is Veeky Forums the elemental plane of unfunny OPs?

salty pennies > full body ice cream headache

Your wizard was trying to clone someone and fucked up so bad he sent everyone to a plane that's semi-relevant to genetics.

Literally every female, fertile party member would be impregnated. I could deal with the horrible joke, but the implications are too magical realm for me. This DM is fired.

>we gave up quests for these

You had one job, OP. Don't make Veeky Forums a shittier place after the /qst/ exodus. You are why we can't have nice things.

There are still a ton of quests in the catalog and this kind of shit has been here before the first /qst/ sticky. Fuck off questfag.

We all choke to death.

>Not Cornucopia, the Demiplane of Foodstuffs.

What if that's the end of the campaign and the next campaign is playing their descendants?

Is this where semen demons come from?

>your party is transported to the plane of cum
>And it isn't the Ranger's safe day
So what is the result?

What genetic traits do the children inherit from a magical plane of magically created semen?

What races are the children? Do they end up being half semen elementals or like those garbage races in PF that are "humans that interacted too closely with the plane of negative energy" or or will the fact that it's just semen cause the children to inherit or posses greater magical abilities but otherwise be fully normal?

What -kind- of cum?

I mean, if it's just random cum, the chances of the female party members becoming impregnated are fairly low.

Is there a roll table for what race your character will be? Roll on that. The result is what the first half of the child will be. So if Ranger is elf and semen is human you get half-elf.

I apologize and try to teleport us again, and end up in the plane of planes.

I'd totally be up for a campaign on that plane.

*SPLUUUUUUUUUURGE*

It's the plane of quests.

>Elemental plane of quests
>Quest Elementals are floating golden exclamation marks that tell you to do random bullshit like collect baboon asses
>The plane is an infinitely large tavern with cellars that lead to an endless dungeon

Do you then crash it with no survivors?

Too all these posts where a player gets pregnant, clearly she wanted it if she's doing something that gets semen up her cunt.

If it gets in everywhere because magic, then this happens to all males too.

This is like the plane of cum though. The land is semen, the sky is semen, the sea is semen.

So everyone suffocates. No pregnancies.

My players actually started joking about that during one session.

If your wizard doesn't get everyone out in time that is.

Thank fucking god. The old days are back.

Yucky

I pull out of the game.

>I pull out

She can still get pregnant, bro. Should've put on the glove before you gave her your love.

That doesn't look like cum...

He didn't say it was human cum.

>If your wizard doesn't get everyone off in time that is.

FTFY

Dare you EXIT my Magical Realm?!?

Point.

Well played, sir.