Single-handedly saved the Imperium when no one else would

>single-handedly saved the Imperium when no one else would
>refused the position of Ecclesiarch twice because he was not interested in power
>rebuilt Imperium on stronger foundations so that to this day there are no more large scale civil wars
>was never an asshole to his followers
>no immortality, no psyker power, no biological or technological argumentation, he was just an ordinary human like you or me

I submit to Veeky Forums that Sebastian Thor was a better person to be emperor than Big E ever was.

>and yet his teachings are still massively misinterpreted and abused, allowing the clergy to abuse the system further and justify more atrocities

It doesn't matter how good he was, history still fucks him in the ass, as it's not written by people as good as him. Things would be no different.

Sebastian Thor was only able to be as good as he was because of the Emperor and the principles he laid out himself for Thor to put his faith in.

Also, Thor never had to deal with a Horus Heresy waged by the entire Imperium at once and led by 19 mini-Emperors, each of which was equal only to another or to the Emperor. That kind of throws a major kink in the plan there.

>Never built Humanity to its glory during the Dark Age of Technology.
>Never repeat the same feats again to build a galactic spanning empire
>Never fought a C'Tan and force it to subservience and imprisoned it into a planet
>Never laid the foundations of an Empire that lasts to this day through the men it has produced
>Never empower ordinary men and women into Saints to inspire them against the depredations from Xenos and Chaos

Acolyte, dost thou even lift?

>that glorious mane

He was the Emperor's shard we didn't deserve, but desperately needed.

Many people do in fact believe that Sebastian Thor was an avatar of the Emperor similar to how other deities have avatars. There's even a whole inquisition faction called Thorians that subscribe to this line of thinking and want to find a way to resurrect the Emperor by channelling his spirit into such an avatar should another one arise.

>What if the Emperor has in fact resurrected and watching mankind from the shadows as he once did, only emerging every now and then when the Imperium needed a kick up its backside?

I'd say he's probably confined to a wheel chair after the first week left him with bloody shattered stumps.

Goge Vandire did literally nothing wrong. He followed the Imperium's laws to the letter!

I'd say that's doing something wrong then.

Speaking of people who did nothing wrong, those of you keeping up with The Beast books: Is Vangorivich still best boy?

>Keeping up with BL nonsense
Shiggy diggy doo, where are you?

What did Kitten whisper to Thor to convince him to become ecclesiarch?

That TTS is shit and someone needed to make things right. And keep the Sisters of Battle around.

>still
Didn't the beheading imply he just straight up murder the high lords out of no where

Turns out he was a Perpetual

It did, methinks the reasons will get buried even though things are shaping up that he was legit fir doing it.

Can you blame him given the shitshow it's been so far?

Also it was due to his actions that the necrons began to awake.

I don't think user is blaming him for his actions, just that his assassinations came with no warning (as good assassinations should).

I don't think anyone can blame him.

>>refused the position of Ecclesiarch twice because he was not interested in power
Also was declared traitor for it by salty High Lords, only to be acquitted.

TRIGGERED

I think that fluff surrounding Sebastian Thor are some of the best fluff in 40k

Sebastian Thor is the most based of men.