I feel so fucking sick thinking that I could have become a millionaire just by buying bitcoin that I wanted to puke...

I feel so fucking sick thinking that I could have become a millionaire just by buying bitcoin that I wanted to puke today in the toilet in my office.

Just a few clicks 4, 5 years ago. And to be free from this madness called wage slaving forever. To be a fucking free man, to have some land and a dog, and a few sheep, three cows. Free.

It's making me crazy lately, I cannot sleep. God I hate myself so fucking much for not going in.

I will be forced to wake up every day for the rest of my life and do the things I hate. To pretend that I like it. To come home and cry because I did not go in.

It was the easier way to get rich. People have to work their asses off for years and all you had to do was to click and buy some coins back in 2012. And that's it, life is set.

My god.

Its ok user. I still love you.

Wanna swap dick picks? o3o

HAHAHAHHAA sucks to be u

Dude come on.

I have just one dream, to have a small farm and live there with animals, I love taking care of animals, I hate concrete buildings, I hate glass, I hate suits. I hate my degree. Please let me live please I'm begging you

btc 1Cyg7i7sT3eYKVWFW8x7xeVvTRnq8eTDvn

;_;

Capitalism at it's finest.

It's worse when you had over 50 BTC but lost them because you were being greedy. Now it's probably wageslaving forever

Dude,in a year you will ask yourself why you didnt buy today.This shit is still going to rise up hiiiigh af
at least to 100k
And after that another coin will take Bitcoins place
GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN

I'd probably just an hero man. How do you cope with reality?

this is the reason youre poor. your emotions

I try to trade my way back. If I don't make it I'll probably off myself

I'm usually not emotional. I just realized that it was so fucking easy. So fucking ridiculously easy

Sent ;)

>another coin will take Bitcoin's place
This is the only thing keeping me going desu. Current crypto holdings just under .1BTC but watching new coins like a hawk

There is too many coins, I dont even know what to do anymore. It feels like the party is already set and running

If you did indeed send me some, I'll make sure to invite you to my farm and get you a top notch hooker

I bought 20 bitcoins in the very early days when I didnt know what the fuck I was doing and lost them

Buy LINK my friend

ugh

Live in the now instead of grovelling over past mistakes, fucking weak handed faggot. Real investors don't cry over missed gains.

>implying its that easy

You're saying that in retrospect of the fact that bitcoin is 10k now retard. I wish I bet my life savings on Trump winning the election, in actual fact I bet $300 because although I thought he would win I didn't actually know. How could you have known some loser internet meme would be worth so much now? For all anyone knew it could have been shut down by the FBI or the banks introduced something better that made it obsolete.

>don't cry over missing the once in a lifetime opportunity

I know. That's just the way I see it now whenever I read about someone who made millions with it. So fucking easy. People work their asses off their entire life and you did something in less than 20 minutes and fast forward, you're a millionaire

mindblowing

I know that feeling, bro. I'm Mr. Barely Above Average, early thirties, 250k in 401, house, car, ETC.

I should be happy surrounded by broke ass normies. But God fucking DAMN do I regret missing Bitcoin and Ethereum runups every fucking day.

I could have been very rich for just a few thousand dollars. I even sat on this board watching the ETH shilling last year before it blasted off.

It doesn't feel like most alts will ever do anything and we missed a once in a generation chance to be millionaires...

Did you say the same thing when btc was 1k?2k 3k 5k 10k 20k 30k 50k

I still hope we gonna have massive crash so I can buy shitload of cryptos

IOTA is the next ETH like run up papa.

>It doesn't feel like most alts will ever do anything and we missed a once in a generation chance to be millionaires...

He doesn't realize this thought process is literally what caused him to miss the boat in the first place and now he's doing it again

Bro, we ALL made poor mistakes that would make us richer. It’s the curse we all have to live with

Don't you think we're in the middle of a bubble now?

goddamn don't be such a pussy. I missed out in 2009 because I had a faggot ass WOW raid to go to instead of learn about mining bitcoin.
I said to myself, whatever, I'll look into it after the raid. We failed to kill the Lich King again, so I was pissed I didn't get my loot, and forgot all about bitcoin for 4 years.

You're a pussy, just get over it and get on it now you faggot.

I was gonna offer you some help but then saw that you started begging so now I'm not going to do fuck all for you

yes, but a bubble just like cell phones are a bubble... Its a TECHNOLOGY. not a stock or a fucking flower.

cant even check the block explorer lmao

I don't have anything left man. Today at my job I thought I was gonna cry after a fucking fight with my coworker because he fucked something up and I needed to fix it. I went to toilet to calm down and it hit me, the fucking bitcoin price, it hit me so fucking hard that I wanted to off myself.

I'm from Poland, so for me 1 btc is worth more than my 1 year salary.

if youre literally in the middle of the bubble that means it still has way more to go up.

What guarantees you that those cheap crypto will ever go up again?

Did you miss a chance? Yes. Many if us did. I found a BTC Wallet and Miner on my 2011 Harddrive and realized that I never mined any; probably decided to play WoW instead back then. Fuck me.

Crying over past mistakes doesnt change shit. Learning from them does. You hate your wagecucking? Use your energy to find something new to get away from it instead on things you cannot change. Even if it‘s just another, better job.

>I'm from Poland
Ok, I'll help you because I like Poles
>Go all in on LINK and wait until next summer

1million per BTC when?

why LINK?

I fucking hate Polish people. Dirty, racist fuckers.

1 btc is less than my monthly salary. Stay poorfag.

I spent 600€ on Bitcoin some years ago.

Feels weird that I will become millionaire in some years. My coworkers are already jelly as fuck.

The odds on trump were 5 to 1.
The gains on BTC are 1000 to 1 since 2012 when OP was going to buy.

Besides I think the case for BTC was very compelling for alot of us when we first saw it. Many people on this board could just see within a few minutes of reading about it that it was utterly ingenious. Unfortunately it was very difficult to buy it back then, mt gox was very obtuse.

I'm like you OP, I found out about it in 2012. My exact thoughts were "hmm, I better buy some of this incase it becomes a big deal", but I delayed and never got round to it. I console myself by knowing that I only would have put in 200 euro, I probably would have sold it in the 2013 bubbles and I'm already a millionaire from other sources.

You need to have your head in the game OP, I was so disappointed in myself after the bubble that I avoided anything that reminded me of crypto, I ignored the threads on /g/ when people were talking about Ethereum's potential and now I've missed out on a second bubble. Don't let regret hold you back.

Seeing this bubble over the last year has completely changed my thoughts on investing. I used to just buy dividend stocks and only adjust portfolio once a year. Now I actively seek out stocks that I think are going to bubble and have started taking more risks, I was far too risk averse before hand and didn't trust my intuition.

>calling someone racist fucker
>i (generally) fucking hate XYZ
I guess joke's on you pal

It's ok because I'm black.

How the FUCK did you hear about it in 2009. The bitcoin community had less than 500 people in it back then. Bitcointalk was only created in 2010 and the slashdot article in mid 2010.

I feel same i refresh cmc every 10 secs at work and be depressed all day

Back to work faggot, your nor making your boss any money with all this free thinking.

Because it is the next and possibly last chance you will get to MAKE it

there are 100s of other coins
why this one

Stop whining like a bitch and start a business if you actually care about becoming wealthy. Sure it's 100x more difficult than being one of the thousands of speculators sitting around hoping to get on the next bubble early, but you'll get an even greater return than on bitcoin, and it's more about dedication than a lottery.

Of course, we only let niggers get away with racism because we don't see them as being equal to Whites therefore they don't have to live up to our high standards

how to steal bitcoins?

i spent 150 bitcoins on weed, MDMA, Xanax and LSD my freshman year of college. it was a pretty fun time, but maybe not millions of dollars fun lol.

You obviously don't lurk here a lot do you? LINK threads are in abundance here. A word of advice, do your own research and don't let the FUD get you.

You can still buy bancor goys

>using racist as an insult/slur
fuck off

WILL IT BURST? PLEASE TELL ME IT WILL

I WANT CHEAP BTC ;___;

What's your job and salary?

>that picture
so fucking true, I feel the same man, but what can you do, invest in coins with low MC that you believe in and wait, that's all we can do now

are people really like this? fucking get over it, think about how many opportunities you miss every day in hindsight, getting tripped up over stuff that happened in the past is as beta as it gets

Me too :( god's blessing

1H86JWhQeF5jQfPYtGXY2JoWXsTC1upYBL

I'm an enginner, finished one of the best colleges in my country, I'm 24. My salary is 3000 PLN after tax, which is around 900$. A really nice apartment costs 6 bitcoins here. I'd be set for life if I had 15 BTC.

Stop being such a pussy. I couldve bought back then as well but I dont sit here now all day crying about it. Instead im teaching myself how to be a competent trader in the stock market.

Go on with your life and make something of it.

Are you me
I didn't lose them just sold at a modest profit for $13

been doing this with eltcoin. Ive already 5x my investment and it just got listed on CE this morning.

You wouldn't have held them this long anyway

Maybe I would. I dont know.

It fucking sucks.

Nie chciałem shillować niczego ale też trzymam lekko ponad 20k linka, jak bez problemu uruchomią głowną sieć za rok i wielkie korporacje to zaadpotuja (a wszystko wskazuje na to, że czekają aż produkt będzie gotowy) to 50x jest jak najbardziej mozliwe. Jak to nie wypali to bohatyr dla mnie

yea, I feel like holding a solid stack of 1-2 coins with the potential of 20x-100x my initial investment gives me a better chance of escaping wageslavery. If not, an hero is my only solution. I just won't sruvive wageslavery, I don't know how normies can do it, I probably just don't fit in todays madness called normal life. I wake up everyday waiting for the day I die. Crypto is my only hope

fag

usmiechlem anonie
calutki dzien czuje sie jak ostatni smiec ja pierdolee

It literally is that easy. Buy the top ten and hold you retarded people. In a few years you will bebrich

>3000 PLN
Isn't that like $90000? What do you work with and what did your co-worker do?

I'm in the office and I want to hear your stories.

1 USD = roughly 3.5 PLN

he fucked up a project and sent it do our client and I had to make a call and apologize and tell them not to use it

and he did not acknowledge that he is guilty, he just told our boss "it happened"

fuck this life

Buying 4 years ago wouldn't have made you a millionaire. 5 years ago, yes. 2 years ago, yes

What's the project about? Not asking about specifics but general info. Just curious.

district heating system for some english city, I'm working in AutoCAD

$900 per month?

and they told me to make the call because I'm the only one who speaks decent english, even though I'm the youngest in our department and I had to apologize to 50 y/o brit

yeah
flat 500$, food 200$
welcome to my world man

Hold on, bro. I've been in those situations.

I'm in the same boat and I am thinking of investing in some of the coins that might moon soon. Looking at Ark, Iota and Cardano.

Inżynieria srodowiska? mibm?

yea, it's considered a "decent" salary here, believe it or not. the standard of living (meaning our currency's purchasing power) is basicly 1/3 of what you guys have in the us. And now imagine that poorfags from Ukraine come tu us and they are happy with that. This is a fucking madness.

inz srodowiska

>faggots think world government which destroys whole countries who dare speaking a word against them is just giving away their power and money to some shitty n33t because he clicked on a link in 2010 or so
This board is so retarded that reading it hurts my brain.

well try telling that to those neets who are aready retired living off of their crypto gains

You're a fucking retard for not doing it, why should I pay for your error?

It's the "hurr I could have done that, it's so simple" garbage wageslaves love to say to anything simple but that impacted history, then why the fuck didn't you do it?

its just lucky in life

If your life is fucked up and you don't want to live there, move to the U.S., get a master's degree from a mid-tier school (degrees are mostly useless now, but would help in landing a job).

You can still buy a Bitcent for 100 bucks and become a millionaire in the future

I already have a bachelor (we call it an engineer degree if it's without master, 3,5year)

and I did live in the us for 1 year, on a student visa, made decent money, happiest days of my life too,, but unfortuneately that visa last only 1 year, and it's hard to renew, and I didn't want to stay illegaly, will try to come back as soon as I can, if neither that nor crypto works out for me, it's 100% an hero.

Fuck you dude. I wage cucked for three years of my life so I could buy bitcoins. I started buying each week at $600 and watched as it kept falling each month, eventually bottoming at $200. I kept buying while my own blood was in the streets. You say it was easy- bull shit. I was down tens of thousands of money I worked hard for. This was my life savings and salary. I was down for two fucking years. No user, it was not fucking easy. It only seems easy now. Where were you? Why weren’t you stocking up on them? Why weren’t you risking your livelyhood to buy coin? Why were you balls deep underwater while your friends and family mocked you? Gtfo with this begging thread.

Seriously don't sweat it. It's not like it was one of those things that people were being shipped to buy. It was literally only used to buy shit on the dark. Nobody thought in a million years that it would ever be worth this much, and if anyone that bought in back then says that they're fucking lying to you. They got lucky. That's why you have fucking basement dwellers driving around in fucking lambo now and shit. It was all luck.

I was here back in 2011, I remember this shit going around. It just seemed too shady for me

I also remember talking with friend from uni at a bus stop about mining btc in like 2012/2013, then eventually we laghued it off as some goofy internet money ending the conversation. Now I feel like the universe was giving me all the signs I needed to escape wageslavery, and I fucked up.
I know crypto is still young (at least that's what people say) but I feel like going all in even on a few different coins is like chasing the next btc/eth dream that'll probably never happen because every other fucker already is doing the same and there is no way masses of people will become rich, that is only reserved for earlyfags
fuck

if you had bought bitcoin when it was cheap what makes you think you'd still have any today? Don't overestimate the strength of your hand. You probably would have gone OMG BITCOIN IS $70 I'M RICH SELLSELLSELL, or you know spent it on drugs long ago.

nvm, you're just a pathetic begging faggot move along

you're a fucking retarded pussy. Grow a fucking pair of testicles.
It's like you think people who bought BTC in 2011 weren't taking a huge gamble on some weird internet money that would probably never do anything.
It's like you think that there aren't cheap coins RIGHT NOW that will be worth thousands in the future.
It's like you're too much of an idiot to realize that everything is clear as day in hindsight. You're an idiot. Smart people are turning hundreds into thousands, and thousands into millions as we speak. They're doing it by looking forward, by finding value, by investing in currencies, blockchain solutions, starting companies, etc. and you're sitting here begging for someone to give you 20 bucks for free.

how pathetic.

Hi,

Just so you know I did literally a few clicks in 2013 but it was basically as easy as that none of this verification nonsense. I spunked about $10k on bitcoin because it was money I didn't need and promised myself not to sell for five years. I didn't trade, just hodld and a couple weeks ago my $10k made me a millionaire. So yes, it was exactly as easy as that. Please don't feel bad tho

>I'm Mr. Barely Above Average, early thirties, 250k in 401, house, car, ETC.
that's not barely above average, half of americans over 50 don't have any retirement savings at all

You might want to get some Link so you dont KYS in the coming years