HOW DO I PLAY A 5TH ED WARLOCK
HOW DO I ROLEPLAY?
i am FREAKING out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion
yourdictionary.com/lolicon
exhentai.org/g/610647/21b4149c56/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEED HELP THIS IS IN REAL TIME THEY'RE STARTING THEIR CHARACTERS NOW AND ORDERING PIZZA

Behave like a shady, paranoid motherfucker

Roleplay as a prostitute who didn't realize that a client was actually serious about that contract in blood.

SOUNDS GOOD TELL ME MORE

play a hooker who accidentally had sex with a fae

Devil or demon or something wants more power on the material plane, tricks a hooker into signing a contract under the guise of some freaky foreplay, pays and leaves.

Literally this
A deal's a deal user

But on a serious note, just think three personality points, example which you can use, "paranoid, innocent, good", use that to describe your character and base your roleplay around
Then just vaguely remember getting into a deal which made you a warlock

Post more confused looking anime girls with interrogation marks by their heads.

Wizards, Sorcerers, and Warlocks.

Wizards are smart, they get their power from intense study and discipline, honing their craft past the status of an "art".

Sorcerers are lucky (but capable), they get magical power from fantastical heritage or arcane circumstance and learn to channel that inborn power to phenomenal heights.

Warlocks are desperate. They don't have the brains of a wizard or the luck of a sorcerer, so they bargain all they have on a grasp for power. Maybe for a time this satisfies them, but when someone is as desperate as a warlock has to be they'll never truly be content.

Because of this, Warlocks are ultimately pitiable and pathetic. The best ones hide behind layers of intimidation and cruelty, portraying themselves as the powerful manipulators of dark forces. But this is a lie, for they are not the customer, but the product.

Simply put, a Warlock may be a servant to some vile master, but he is a slave only to himself.

Mary sue or magical realm tier uncomfortable

Duck this band vuze they swear too much

>that folder

>that bunny

EB everything that tries to touch you in the bad place except papa.

Brilliant forced memes there.

'>what is Undying Light x Favoured Soul

>being a guy that plays a female
>a female prostitute
Yeah ok, you can't play that without it being awkward

It's seriously not a problem if you don't play with people who drank the Veeky Forums coolaid.

>Playing as a child in an RPG
>Referring to said child as a "loli"

Yeah, no. That person is either a pedophile or an idiot, and I don't want either in my games.

>Goth-loli
>meaning loli
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON USING Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW
HOW DO YOU FEEL user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion
You're a fucking idiot.

Got to agree here.

Have 2 people playing opposite genders in my current game, one of each sex playing the opposite, and I haven't seen an Magical Realm behaviors at all. This is even after throwing them some realmy prompts to test if there was creepyness behind it.

They're just regular adults trying to play something outside their personal experience. Since they were new I told them to try RPing something as opposite to self insert as possible and they added gender to the differences.

>This is even after throwing them some realmy prompts to test if there was creepyness behind it.
This is really disingenuous as a GM.

First you post a less shitty waifu.

Explain.

Well it's like some witch hunt shit.
You encourage stuff you don't want and then what kick them out?
Veeky Forums's crippling fear of any of this stuff is stupid as fuck anyway

yourdictionary.com/lolicon

Fuck off, kiddy-diddler.

This.
I play with people who play and insert their fetishes all the time.
It's seriously fucking nothing. Veeky Forums's "jacking off under the table" meme is so stupid.

>"a 12-year-old Stayr girl in goth-loli fashion"
>in goth-loli fashion
>goth-loli fashion
>goth-loli
>fashion
You're a troll.

Normalfriend, please leave.

It's not like putting an optional tentacle rape dungeon on one fork of the road. "Dare you enter my Magical Realm? Yes? Well Fuck off weirdo! lulz"

I just like to have some fairly times-past normal things like Saloons in the world with 'paid companions' on staff. If they want to pay for a good time, fine. I myself have a rogue in another game that has one he visits rather exclusively when he's in his home town.

It's when the player is upset they only got 'you paid X cash for the night, now it's morning' and asks for, or inserts, uncomfortable details or 'extra' RP that the red flags begin to wave.

I fully agree with your spoiler text, and apologize for not expressing the subtlety of it in my first post, but I've had some unsettling occurrences during times that were supposed to be high adventure. Tends to make one want to vet ones players just a tiny bit before they get a chance to really creep up ones campaign.

I find it easier to just explain that in plain at the beginning.
My groups tend to go for eroticism and fade to black allowed no straight erp.

What about an excitable gnome who either got tricked or signed up because they were bored and wanted to see what'd happen with some novice Archfey or Fiend

How I did it:

>Setting is, among other things, human-supremacists vs. other races and monsters
>Half-elven, orphaned due to human-supremacist attack
>Rescued and raised by crazy homeless "the end is nigh!" street preacher dude
>Grows up "knowing" the world is going to end, but also living on charity and helping her adopted dad get by since she's saner than he is.
>Conducts blasphemous rituals to steal power from things between stars, because that's what you do when you're an end-times cthulhu cultist.
>When she's old enough and has enough money saved up, pays a temple to make sure her dad's OK and then heads off to see the world before it's destroyed.

THe end result was someone legitimately nice and empathetic, with an odd sort of optimism born out of resignation. "Sure, I'll help you save your kids from the orcs. I mean, you'll all die anyways when the stars align, but you can stay alive and happy together until then! BTW, I might get brutally killed and fail to return, but no biggy, I'm gonna die horribly at some point anyways!."

Amusingly, when the DM was deciding on the plot of the campaign, he decided that she was actually RIGHT - the world really was ending, there was nothing we could do to stop it, and the best we could hope for was to save a handful of good people in the seed of the next universe. Good times.

There's a difference between "Alice and Bob wanting to play Dan and Carol", and Alice wanting to play Edward "Power Bottom" McCatboy and Bob wanting to play Lola "Wanna see my boobies?" Hotslutz.
In my experience: men and women can play gender flipped characters without magical realm: but playing gender flipped characters with any kind of overt sexuality included in their concept is straight into magical realm territory.

So wanting to play a woman who dresses as a Gothic Lolita is fine. It's a pokemon concept for pity's sake. It's a fasion choice. Wanting to play as a Lolita who dresses in Gothic styles is really not fine. That's just like in their Japanese Animes. It's gonna end in depravity.

Sauce?

That ain't no friend, user. You call him a fag like the rest of us.

You don't need to roleplay, it's D&D, it's got skill checks and mechanics that'll resolve that for you.

Hey man Lola Hotslutz was one of the finest magic users in the kingdom. The Hotslutz clan has done very well thanks to the fame she brought them.

1st Eldritch Blast All Day Erry Day.

2nd What are your race and background. I play a human courtier and play him like a Barrister and Lawyer in the service of a prestigious foreign law firm. His MO is honoring verbal and writ agreements and bringing those who flee Fauatian pacts to heel.

He is Fiend Pact.

exhentai.org/g/610647/21b4149c56/