Serikkan arbalists: Return of the Big guns

We come from the planet know as Serik-Lambda, it's a place where the poles are as cold as Fenris and the equator is like Catachan. It is a place where two very different cultures, have to live together to survive. But most importantly it is the home world of the artillery regiment known as the Serikkan Arbalists.

Previous threads:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46748328/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46766714/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46807799/
1d4chan page
1d4chan.org/wiki/Serikkan_Arbalists

>can we clean up the 1d4chan page?
>Can we come up with more cool shit?

Buamp!

Ayy, waht needs ti be done OP?

I sadly haven't got a clue this is pretty much up for what you want, be it more character, planetary creatures, why the arbites love us or something else.

Ayy that's not that helpful

We could work on everything getting on the wiki

sure

As the user who dumped most of the stuff on the 1d4chan page please somebody else do it my attempt was a mess.

I'll give it a shot at organizing when I get home

Thank you. I did my best but it was the first time I tried to do that sort of thing and it all fucked up and I felt bad like I had killed the idea..

you didn't I just went to Prague for a week.

All that matters is the informations there

On average, given rejuvienet drugs and shit, how long should the average reign of a governor be?

Are we talking the 200 - 300 years each as an average?

That seems reasonable, though it could always very depending on genetic make up and their success as a governor

So we are looking at 4ish per millennia since the First Deamonic Incursion.

Lets say 30ish.

At some point I am going to put a full line of succession on the 1d4chan page for shits and giggles. From Goran "The Ambitious" Blaco all the way to Big Mad Balthazar.

Should we discuss specific shit about the homeworld like cities and countries then?

go FUCKING nuts

Fuck me, tomorrow for sure

Bump

We need more on the capital definitely.

So far all we have is that it's built between 5 trees miles in height.

How long's a tree mile

The average height of an Ygdrassil tree.

Oh I get it. Well, there needs to be a reason for the verticality. Maybe a lack of stable bedrock to build on top of, so they have to group it all together. Could be surrounded by mountains or gorges on all sides, or water or something. Maybe something cooler and more interesting than those ideas?

I thought it was on the border in flat landd