This is the most powerful coin in the world. Accumulate

This is the most powerful coin in the world. Accumulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how to attain with usd vs eth or btc?

there´s no updates for months.
Still no SDK

This coin is so shit I regret every single second I held it for despite 50% profit because who the fuck sells low?

>This is the most powerful coin in the world.
Literally 0 lines of code for it on their github

do you know what's rolling out SDK's and Alpha this month?

I'm so close to selling just to break even and I've held for months, I think I'd be better off putting my money in XMR

I´m deep in $SALT right now. Platform launch in december. This coin has a great use and team.
No big hype yet.
Will easily 2x this month.

meh
SALT's cool but i was turned down after I read their TOS, very shady kinda like tether.

No i was referring to RCN
super cheap, hasn't been properly pumped at all. the devs are flying under the radar but they will allocate more resources to their marketing and PR. yeah I'm pretty optimistic for this project's parabolic growth over the next weeks. get on board please so we can enjoy the ride.

disclaimer I OWN RCN!!! and i'm also down like 20%% but i'm buying more

Do it, user. It's been the best feeling.
You know they serve stray dogs in McDonald's down in Thailand?

and women have peepees

Holy fuck like clockwork. Seeing posts like this makes me happy I still have time to keep accumulating. It's not even worth it to argue with dumbasses at this point, we'll let 2018 do the talking.

If I'm wrong about OMG, then I'll own up to it, but the people that parrot "muh skateboard, mcdonalds lmao" are either purposely trying to keep the price low to accumulate, or are fucking retarded since you can be sure they haven't done any research on their background.

I've got 2,035 OMG so far, and planning to buy another 1,000.

Fellow holders preparing for 2018, we should choose a vacation meet-up spot to celebrate making it.

Bora-bora or some other paradise island?

FUCK YES

LET's do BALI!!!!!

but after the volcano erupts

very ambitious project. no doubt this is ETH back in 2016. and seeing how VB is closely attached to this project could only mean he intends on watching it succeed. I'm converting all my RCN gains into OMG and then buying more with FIAT and waiting for 2018 to make me rich

while i have your attention, do you recommend a modest bag of NXS.. i hear they have a satellite and they intend on being quantum resistant

OMG is gonna be one of the top 5 coins in 2018. Stay poor fags.

well what´s so unique about OMG then?

so imagine a platform that will be the mother of all platforms in terms of point of sale/rewards programs/exchange all contingent on the success and implementation of Plasma.

token utility will be used for gas and PoS meaning you could earn divs for staking....

>It's not even worth it to argue
Solid argument, except it doesn't change the fact there is still 0 lines of code for OmiseGo on their github.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

i think if there were no lines of code you would't see or hear VB attached to this project. He's a high functioning nerd. as long as he hasn't detached himself from this project i still have faith in it.

They didn't start dev yet? Been holding down 60 percent. Please tell me it's not true :/.

>the most powerful coin in the world
>isn't even a coin

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393

This article is the most complete collection of information about them. Read it and see why it's the most promising altcoin heading into 2018.

There are so many big names on it, and it's been getting so much recognition it's hard to even find a place to begin.

0 lines of code does not support the claim of OP:
>This is the most powerful coin in the world.

Whether code exists somewhere else is irrelevant, what is available is not a powerful coin.

Jun is receiving award for best startup by Forbes Japan.

Do you realize the kind of exposure that gives their company?

Yes OMG is a long term hold. We will not see any activity until Q2 2018 and you will not realize any significant gains until end of 2018 and possibly early 2019.

Everyone should be holding a minimum 100 OMG. Personally my goal is to accumulate 1k by spring.

will i make it with 4k omg?

>muh github
Are companies under obligation to put everything out there for the public to see?

Are you really using this as the single, defining metric for whether or not a company is worth an investment? Whether or not they remember to update a github?

i only have 50 omg...

feels sad man

why should i invest in this and not in SALT?

salt have a product by the end of this year, SALT have liquidity, a big team and an actual roadmap.
if this is a longterm hold, convince me to buy more right now

>mfw people don't realize Omisego is gonna be HUGEEYY in spring 2018,
>mfw i accumulate more and more
>mfw i dont need a job once the blockchain releases
>mfw i will be able to pay Hillary Clinton 5 omisego to fuck her in the arsehole
>mfw this board is retarded asf
>mfw its not a chinese chink shit,
>mfw mfw mfw

Im buying omise after salts release myself

You better off buying some extra soonish, before the sdk wallet goes live.

Dude, yes. You stay on Veeky Forums long enough and it becomes increasingly easy to pick apart the actual legit "this coin is fucking shit don't touch it", and the "I'm going to just FUD like a memeing retard" posts.

This has everything going for it.

>Unique solution to a legitimate problem of providing both a means for people to transfer wealth between whatever currencies they have, and having a way for them to store value in countries without a solid banking system.

>Been working with ETH since the beginning, and while it will not be the only Plasma project once Vitalik and team finish it, it'll certainly be the major one promoting its value.

>First mover advantage with Plasma.

>Already a rapidly growing company across SEA, merchants and banks around there fucking love them and are practically lining up at JUN's doorstep

This is it. This is the non-meme crypto investment that's getting ignored until it's too late.

>ERC20 token
>Coin

The fact that Jun and rest of the boys have been involved with Ethereum since before it was $1 each makes me rock hard. I only got 511 OMG, and am hating myself for not going balls deep in july

As in, Jun is already rich as fuck - still creating an ambitious project like this. After delivering time and time again in a multimillion company. Is he 4 real the next skateboard version of payment Steve Jobs?

I had a dream last night, i saw JUN in the city and i approached him thanking him for giving me financial freedom.

>remember guys, if you need to bet on a race, always bet on the asian. They are way more superior .

I just enjoy calling out moonboys on OMG's plebbit for now.

The moon kiddo's on the OMG subreddit are really annoying, i barely visit it. only in the morning to se if there's something new.