Are we going to get the confirmation of Visa in 20 minutes?

Alright /Biz, you've helped me in the past, as well as shilled me broke, but I'll play nice and pass along some good info. Steller Lumens AMA about to happen in less than 20 minutes and the top questions are going to get us the confirmation of Visa. I'm not missing out an ANOTHER moon mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StellarXLM/status/936675874811858944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yeah finally we are mooning, I expect no less than 1.5k sat soon

oh shit it's going up already

source on ama? I cant find

so what happens if he says no? instant sell?

the visa confirmation is just a matter of time, it could happen today or in a week but this is also the coin with fastest and cheapest transaction, it's so undervalued

i must have missed something then, where did the whole Visa thing start? was it the whiteboard thing? if so, it could just be a different word (i know there arent very many). But if he flat out says no that isnt anything to do with Visa, is there any other evidence?

So fucking excited. Glad I got in at 780 on that last dip. KEK

PLENTY of communication between the two via twitter and IBM

either way, xlm is super bullish, and has been ignored and undervalued for a long time,
had a massive run up where we hit higher prices and marketcap than after the ibm announcement and didn't even have that much of a correction, and immediately started going back up,
also, formed and broke out of bull flag on green usd price, dipping right now, but it should find support at just under $0.085 and then hopefully make another move up, coincides nicely with potential visa announcement

alright cool, thanks.

The only coin I am holding, all in

not on binance, REEEE

Finally a decent moon mission. In @ 369 after the post IBM dump was complete. Dam it feels good lads

Visa comment incoming

LINK?? to thread not the shitcoin

o fug

WE HAVE VISA CONFIRMATION!!!

what does this mean??

>nothingburger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SELL SELL SELL

So what does this mean?

Lmao and yo think I was just about to buy. We about to freefall motjerfucker

They will dump 50M

Tfw i daytraded my stack from 25k down to 10k fuggg

50M lumens is nothing

twitter.com/StellarXLM/status/936675874811858944

IBM Blockchain for Stellar too

>twitter.com/StellarXLM/status/936675874811858944
whats ibm validaators

the Visa confirmation is for SatoshiPay not direct sponsorship with Stellar

still good news

lmao i dont know what any of this means, im just some dude who bought some xlm less than a week ago

"our long term plans are to use them as a solid backend"
that's a yes amarite?

The writing is on the walls guys. Confirmation won't be today but it will be soon and if you're not already in then you will miss the boat.

Visa partnership confirmed

>tfw 1k sats was only the prepump
sitting comfy here at this springboard

$1 when?

How much you holding? i got 5.2k or so. Only regret is i dont have more. already over 100% up

>own hot 315 STR on poloniex because i felt like owning a shitcoin after DASH let me down several times and had the funds left
>it already starts to pay off
i'm ready for more.

tfw lost 20k stellar by over trading

dump 1 or 2k into this and EMC2 right now and thank me in a year.

Won't we see a correction very soon?

Correction? This coin has corrected for too fucking long brother

>mfw bought 20k at 282 sats

Yeah let me know when they got on shapeshift. . .

Pretty sure he confirmed stellars partnership with visa....

if you still have those 20k you're a dumb ass for not selling at one of the 3 800+ peaks during the IBM run, the 750 peak late october, or the most recent peak at over 900, you have had 5 chances to sell at a x2.5 or higher since the last time xlm was below 300

you could have made sooooo much more

Back above 800 for a second, feels good

JUST FLY ALREADY

no news, hello correction.

You are so deluded if you this is going down. Check the MACD crossing on the weekly.

then you check the daily then hourly and then see the order book realize whales are gona be correcting it

>reading the order book

Newfag

more like buy the dip,
if you aren't bullish on xlm for the next year I don't know how to help you

also
if things line up properly the order book can tell you when it's likely to flash dip,
xlm does it a lot on kraken, takes a 10% to 20% dip and recovers in a matter of minutes when a big market sell comes through, I've made a lot of money "catching knives" like this and I love it

>reading the order book
I did an Ichimoku cloud analysis earlier today and we are clear for the sky on all time frames.

Oh so we playing catch the knife game? Then you should be expecting a pull back with this coin before the future conferences in december. I am bullish longterm, burt short term i see whales pushing it down to try accumulating some more. It was hovering around 700 for the longest time then spiked up to 800 in anticipation for the ama, nothing came from that so without any news to pump its. It aint going anywhere in the next few. Short..

whats your cloud settings

10 30 60 30

dont know anything bout iota. is it worth getting into right now? I'm assuming the microsoft announcement gave it a boost and it seems legit from what i read so far, but is it too late or will this moon to $5 EOY? don't play with me /biz i need to buy my daughter some new shoes

go to work if you need to buy your childrens shoes. for the fees alone you can buy 3-4 pairs of used childrens show

can you share the whole pbc?

he can't because it's fake / the previous one