I'm getting flashbacks of when Bitcoin hit $1,000. Many forums were so excited, and thought the dip was only temporary...

I'm getting flashbacks of when Bitcoin hit $1,000. Many forums were so excited, and thought the dip was only temporary, they were wrong. Crypto crashed and was stagnant for years after china hit their goal. This will happen again, I promise you. Bitcoin won't just crash, it will slowly bleed out, and you will continue buying back, and loosing money. Many of you reading this want to buy back when it's cheaper, but be careful.

Okay. This might happen around the $50K mark, but Bitcoin is definitely going to $30K by March next year.

You're a fucking cuck if you aren't maxing out your credit and putting every penny you own into it. Literally free money.

OK, well, as long as you promise OP, then I don't see any reason why I shouldn't believe everything you say is the truth. I'm out.

>Okay. This might happen around the $50K mark, but Bitcoin is definitely going to $30K by March next year.
>You're a fucking cuck if you aren't maxing out your credit and putting every penny you own into it. Literally free money.
Literally delusion phase. 8/10 bait

>he hasn't seen the prophecy before

It's gonna happen sooner than later, around jan-feb. Those that invested at 10k have weak hands and will panic sell. Slowly it will go back to 5-6k and who knows after that. It's not looking good.

none of you idiots have any idea what is going to happen

this is the world economy on a smaller scale. 10% of the bitcoin is held by a small number of people. They control the price. Can you read their minds?

They always do the same thing - let normies HYPE AS FUCK and go up with the price

then they sell

then they buy 2x more than they sold

and they grow and normie cries

So that what they mean when they say its forming a cup and handle

this.

its pretty damn sweet seeing how delusional these noobs are.

Good, more cheap actually useful alts for me.

Wrong. Everything is going up next year. There will be thousands of ICOs and the total mc will be in the trillions.

That will happen, but not next year. 2019 to 2021. We're in for a red year. Oh and i forgot to mention I have insider info that there will be regulations mid 2017 so gtfo while you can.

jesus christ you are a retard. along with 99% percent of the people on here.

easy money

So it's all over huh ? Bitcoin is dead.

this time it is different
see the mass adoption which is happening right now

nah this time its different senpai.

an invasion of normies will be here very soon, and they finna make us all rich.

dont be too greedy tho.

I need a break from this board, so much shit on here.

The market will be so volatile from normies, expect a massive selloff from whales, and other investors. Bitcoin is great, and will probably be 100k in 5-10 years, although we will be seeing dark times for 2017. Don't let your wishful thinking cloud your judgement user.

>finna
Can't take anyone who uses this retarded word seriously.

This time it's literally different.

Bitcoin has been on a crazy rise for months now. Just look at the three previous times bitcoin has risen dramatically fast. It has always come crashing down hard after a few months.

Right now bitcoin is in the news everywhere and even with that it's going sideways.

"This time it's different".

Normies will invest all their christmas money in cryptos

choosing the thanksgiving holiday when they knew everyone would be together to discuss things to pump bitcoin to 10k was the beginning. now it'll stay around 10k long enough for people to create accounts and buy. so what is that, two more weeks? the second half of december should be a good time to buy back in.

So is now a time to exit all alts?

I imagine if this conspiracy were true they'd crash if after Christmas, so they made all the Christmas money too.

conspiracy?! go to cmc and look at the price of bitcoin before, during, and after major holiday weekends. maybe you remember 4th of july? i'm not saying it's going to crash, but they're definitely going to take profits soon.

4th of July was also right after one of the biggest forks though.

And I use the word conspiracy very liberally, in a satirical sense. Bottom line is money, and this is going to be one of the best times for them to cash out, drop the price, and rebuy for cheaper, so I agree with it. But I predict we'll see it happen a bit later, sometime Q1 2018. I don't own any BTC though, so don't mistake this for delusion. I just imagine they'll push the wave up to around 15k so everyone and their mum can buy in happily during and after Christmas, then boom, flash crash once it hits it's new ATH.