ITT: Undervalued and ignored coins you never hear about

>ITT: Undervalued and ignored coins you never hear about.

>Dash
>Undervalued

It's the most overvalued coin in the market right now, because of fucking Teeka.

In terms of potential growth it is undervalued my friend, you can see this coin go well over 1k early next year

This.

Dash is fucking shit OP. It has no reason to exist, even less so than Bitcoin.

>It has no reason to exist

eh, most crypto really has no reason whatsoever aside from 4 or 5 coins

qash

waves

Zcoin. (Not zcash)

But that's wrong.
Most coins have a uniquely defined purpose. Non-ERC-20 coins usually have this purposely technologically embedded in the coins in some way (Bitcoin itself is the simplest, since its just a very secure store of value/currency), like ETH having smart contracts Monero being private, etc.

There are plenty of copycats, I won't deny that.

ERC-20 tokens, on the other hand, are essentially the same apart from a few variable functions in each contract's code but have value defined by whatever a company promises you can do with them. If 0x stopped using the ZRX coin, for whatever reason, then the coin essentially loses all value. That's not something that could happen with Monero.

DASH's claim to fame was fast transactions and privacy. But these days its protocol is out-dated, it's not even remotely fast compared to most other cryptos now, and other coins have the privacy part beat by a mile, and it doesn't have the same cult following as Bitcoin for storing value.

DASH is overpriced garbage and has no reason to be so high.

Dash is a wash traded premined scam coin. Should be obvious by now to anyone that's paying attention. I don't know a single person buying Dash, almost all of the coins are owned by the devs and masternodes

Whenever I mention crypto, someone inevitably says 'oh, my friend X made a shit tonne of money off that. He doesn't work anymore. Something like dash?'

Fucking master node dicks

>6 billion
>undervalued

Pic one

Or well under 100

ADA, the future usd

The digits do not lie

A man, a plan, a canal: Panama

Easily blocknet.

Pivx

Viacoin