When you realize we're still on track for this and major news is being released this mo

When you realize we're still on track for this and major news is being released this mo

who is your crack supplier?

Lots of dummies here whinin' about missing out on btc or eth when this godly gem be jus' sittin' there. This is how the next generation of wealthy NEETs will emerge, I'm tellin' ya.

Got 1200 link, how much more do I need to make it. Thinking about dropping 500 usd on it and calling it good. Also picked up some ripple for the fuck of it.

GOD SPOKE TO ME IN A DREAM LAST NIGHT. HE TOLD ME THAT LINK WOULD BE $1000 BY DECEMBER

PLEASE DONATE TO MY PATREON, MY MOTHER NEEDS HER MEDICATIONS

I've got 2k I bought at around 350-360ish. If I lose it its nbd, if it gains I'll be a little richer, if it moons even better too. Don't invest what you can't lose though especially on these risky ones like LINK

Nice, made it to the 100K club...I'm the company of Pepe Baller now

$100 token 2018. Screencap this.

I never understand what this image is trying to say

Are you saying the price is going to tank to 10% of its current value only to 10x a few months later back to the original price? If so, why are all the pics of Sergey bullying bitcoin and smiling

I can't tell if this is FUD or shill

Reporting for duty general Pepe

WE'RE IN GOOD COMPANY MY FELLOW HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISTS

Fun fact: Oracles can't be decentralized or trustless and ultimately the goal of blockchains is to get all data to exist within blockchain ecosystems making oracles worthless anyway

Buy Ark instead and have a nice day!
>

>ultimately the goal of blockchains is to get all data to exist within blockchain ecosystems making oracles worthless anyway
you just described oracles and then said that was the reason they're worthless

>needing an oracle for something that already exist within the same system

kek

>ultimately the goal of blockchains is to get all data to exist within blockchain ecosystems
Well until the entire world's financial, commercial and legal systems have switched to blockchains, chainlink's gonna be pretty useful.

Fun fact, you are a fucking retard if you think a crypto to crypto bridge is bigger than a crypto to outside world bridge. We have many MANY years to go before 100% of companies operate on blockchains.

ELI5 why an ERC20 token would have a 15bn. market cap and why the comparison with the Ethereum chart would be relevant.
>inb4 muh it solves the oracle problems.

95% of Veeky Forums will not understand this macro image

how the fuck is that data going to get onto the blockchain without chainlink huh? explain that one retard

So what IS LINK
redpill me
now

umm well idk apparently it solves the oracle problem which is a real big thing.. i think
and anons who seem clever because they make big walls of text with good grammar said it will be the biggest thing in crypto ever and we're all super genius for buying the next bitcoin while its in the cents so uhh $100 by eoy

thank you, buying 5k right now
what is the oracle problem btw

Deluded linkies in a nutshell

rude

there will always be data from real world needed to be put into blockchain, not everything can function on the blockchain

F
F to pay respects you insensitive pig!

It can once people have to authorise things with their microchip implants. Failing to live up to their end resulting in a loss of access to their bank accounts and entry to their cars and home. LINK is going to be a facilitator of evil by 2025 but meh, fuck it. I'll get in now and buy my freedom from that upcoming authoritarian nightmare. A nice pacific island of my own somewhere maybe.

Baghdad Bob!