- weekly $5 buy of ETH

Is this enough to make it in 3 years?

Let me go get the crystal ball...

Wuooh slow down, champ. Think it thoroughly, that is a lot of money

lmao.
Off yourself, poorfag.

It's not investing, it's gambling.

I just want to make it. :(

Unfortunately have to pay for bills and a wedding first before crypto.

>wedding

>getting married
>spending huge sums of money on a lavish party so your gf can live out her princess fantasy

hey dude fuck off back to spergville, if someone wants to have hope let them

Basically. Luckily I don't have to pay for the whole thing.

call off the wedding and go buying confido all in

what's the point of getting married at all?

>confido

At least you're not recommending LINK

Peer pressure. Late 20's, everyone constantly asks questions about it. Been dating for 6 years, people at work will start thinking I'm weird.

Typical normie BS reasons.

Honestly we'd be fine not getting married but it means a lot to her and I actually do want to spend my life with her and eventually have kids, so, it's happening.

I see where you're coming from, but personally I think having kids is the most amoral decision a person can make. Whether you're born or not is the most important decision of a person's life, right? Who are you to make that decision on someone else's behalf? You can't guarantee that they'll have a good life, not really. Hopefully they'll be born healthy and you and your gf can provide them a stable and loving environment to grow up in. But first of all you can't guarantee either of those, because birth defects happen, and marriages do fall apart. (not saying yours will, but just for the sake of argument)

Working in emergency medicine I may be a bit more jaded than most since I always see people on their worst days, but I've just seen so many miserable and suicidal people that I really have to wonder if having children is just increasing suffering merely to satisfy our own vanity.

There are already so many children without caring households who need a parent to be adopted, but no one wants to help because they want a baby that looks like them. If I was in a stable long term relationship and felt secure enough to have children I'd become a foster parent I think. Those kids have it really hard.

I tend to agree with this but the percentage of people who think like that are probably less than 1/10th of 1%.

The reality is people will have kids because they want to. Because having kids makes you feel like you belong in society, in your family.

I'm eventually going to have kids for those reasons and also because I want to share my life with them. I'll work my ass off to lessen their suffering on earth as much as possible, but you can't know anything for certain.

Shit, I could die the day after they're born.

Morality is a difficult lens to look at the entirety of life through because so much of what makes us human and makes society at least work at a passable level isn't moral or just, it just is.

>so much of what makes us human and makes society at least work at a passable level isn't moral or just, it just is.
it doesn't have to be, you can break the cycle and adopt rather than just having kids because you think its your obligation to do so

Not really my obligation, it's more selfish. I want to see the joy my kids bring their grandparents. I want to test myself to see if I can actually handle being a father. If I can be a good person.

Sure I come to Veeky Forums to BS around, but deep down I'm just a dude who wants to make sure the people I care about are happy.

Wtf man, you know what to do yet you are idle, yet you conform to societies standard. Btw 2k over 3 years won't fucking allow you to make it poorfag. If you want to make it as a wagecuck you need to save atleast 50k each year for 10 years and invest it in assets with actual fundementals.

Recommend me an online job to make retardedly low amounts of money that will turn into a decent income in my piece of shit third world country.
Please.

>normie

You're not gonna make it.

Is there something inherently wrong with conformity?

Also that sucks, because I only make 55k a year as it is.

uber
fiverr
mechanical turk
copywriting websites

LINK is still better than paying for your princess's special day when you only have $25 to spare. What a waste. Divorced in 5 years max. That's a prediction you can bank on. Christ, I hope she is paying towards it too. You realise you can get a nice wedding on the cheap right? Chuch ceremony then ask a farmer if you can have tent in his field, get karaoke and sandwiches. Simple.

VTC confirmed as normie friendly. Will be on Coinbase Q2 2018. $100 eoy '18 - BUY BUY BUY

If you can't exploit your neighbours then what makes you think you will be smart enough to exploit people online for their money? That's all you will be doing online in a roundabout way. If you cant even manage to get money out of some 3rd world pajeets then you will not succeed online.
Import/export cheap shit from china and sell it on amazon or start an etsy business selling authentic 3rd world shit. Make sure you price the crap you find locally in the thousands of dollars so rich western women with no kids and money to burn buy it thinking it makes them special and gives them value to their lives. Get some local kids to mass produce the crap for pennies. Wood carving is a great place to start, all you need is wood and some paint. Make it look ethnic as fuck. Be sure to tell them it will take 2-4 weeks for delivery so they don't leave bad reviews. Make sure you lie and say you are a renowned artist in your country.

Shit, so I should hold on to these even after the price goes up after the halvening?