Is there a table top RPG for fallout...

Is there a table top RPG for fallout? I mean if you look at the pre-fallout four system is is kinda set up like a d100 game.

Other urls found in this thread:

falloutpnp.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmkt9kKekkM
paforge.com/fallout.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is literally a fallout RPG that uses the exact same system as the first 2 games.

There's Fallout tabletop, by original developers. I used to download pdf, but I don't have it right now.

I don't think it was very well designed though. Then again, I don't think SPECIAL is a good system to begin with.

There's one but it's not very good. I'd recommend adapting Savage Worlds for it since that works quite well.

And Fallout is actually a hybrid of GURPS and a d100 system.

Any idea of the name of it?

Fallout: RPG afaik.

the history is that the TTRPG preceded the CRPG in terms of when they were made, with the TTRPG starting as a homebrew system spun out of GURPS, but the TTRPG was polished up and only published after the CRPG made it big, iirc sometime between 1 & 2 coming out.

I'm actually annoyed that i don't have it on my computer right now because I really wanna know how it handled skills exceeding 100% and why they capped out at 310% or something silly like that.

falloutpnp.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

You mean like this?

Here.

Change some names in Deadlands Hell On Earth.

Apart from the Fallout RPG, which is okay. It was originally supposed to be GURPS before they decided they didn't want to have to give other people money, so you could run a game in that pretty effectively as well.

How flexible would you say this is? I'm trying to pull together a Fallout setting set in the Midwest. There's going to be biker knight orders.

>Is there a table top RPG for fallout?
Yes, but it is not very good. All the little things that computer takes care of in vidya become quite bothersome when you have to handle them by hand.

Initially Fallout was Vault 13: A GURPS Post-Nuclear Adventure , the became
FALLOUT A GURPS Post-Nuclear Adventure
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmkt9kKekkM
and then Steve Jackson Games and Interplay end their bussines relastionship and the game became just Fallout A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game

vid and pic related

I... Honestly don't know.
I've read maybe the first chapter, I mostly have this saved for a) These threads that pop up every months or so, more when some popular post-apoc media was recently relased, and
b) Reading material if my intenret connection dies.

I've tried looking through it in the past, and a lot of its material is inevitably based around the Mojave. I'm just not experienced enough to know if that can be readily refluffed for another location or just for different items and such, or if there's really enough not specific to the desert I can make use of. I guess I should dig through it more.

I always wondered what happened. You hear the usual rumors of 'Jackson not liking the violence', which is actually just bullshit.

Apparently he visited their office and tried to salavge the whole thing, and mentioned making a lot of concessions because it was worth saving in one of the Daily Illuminator posts in Feb 1997.

There is a Fallout Pnp rulebook floating around in the ether, but it was never published. I recommend going to the wiki that is dedicated to the subject and adapting the rules there... It is kinda incomplete in some places, but you can make it as detailed or vague as you see fit, especially combat.

I'm actually looking to make a homebrew system out of Dark Heresy 2e with Shadowrun elements. It's falling the fuck apart, but I kind of like it.

It's in Canada. The Chinese are coming back over the land bridge.

Can confirm, I'm running Savage Fallout right now.
I mean, I violently wedged Science and Explosives in there, and slapped laser and plasma weapons with d4s. It's not perfect, but it's working so far.

What do you guys think about converting Shadowrun for a Fallout game?

What do you mean by that? Just recycle trolls as super mutants?

I've used it, I even have some old pdfs of the pseudo-expansions a couple of people made.

Originally you could use paforge.com/fallout.html but the links have long since died, and the site itself hasn't been updated since '13.

Anyways, when I GMed for it, it was honestly pretty flexible, since it used a percentile system, and if you could figure out how to properly stat things it becomes really easy. The biggest flaw it has is that the armor system is really inconvenient and slows the pacing down, since it directly rips it out of the old games.

The vehicle shit was also a *massive* pain in the ass when you start out.

If you liked the original Fallouts, I recommend it - it's still a bit clunky since it's basically just a direct rip from them, if you didn't/haven't played them, I'd recommend something different desu senpai.