Hello this is Susan calling to tell you that we would like to offer you the job. Congratulations!

>Hello this is Susan calling to tell you that we would like to offer you the job. Congratulations!
>Thank you
>Sure. We just need to perform a criminal background check and pending nothing is wrong I'll send you more details about when to start in the morning!
>Great!
>Started to celebrate that I got the job

>Next day
>No email came all day
>Know I'm not a criminal but it's possible I got a date wrong or exaggerated my responsibilities a bit from a previous job position on my resume
>Still no response or word from anybody
This is some next level cruelty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6SaCzKA5MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>go in for interview
>man is impressed, tells me to come to work in the morning
>calls me when i get home telling me that his boss doesn't want to hire me just yet because he wants to interview a few more people
>email once a week for the next two weeks for updates
>third week emails stop

Seriously this stress is going to kill me.

Ok I was planning to just quit after a few months for another job and I felt bad about that but now I don't feel so bad. Fuck these companies.

>apply for job in the summer
>get interview
>don't go into interview
>still NEET

nice larp

I'm not larping, at all. What are you talking about?

>have to present a case study for interview yesterday
>hard as shit
>spend all my preparation time watching magic internet money charts
>bomb interview

funemployed forever

I can relate to this.

>apply to job
>get reply
>go on glass door to see reviews
>1 star
>stalk linkedIn for who representative who emailed and left a voice message
>could tell by her voice she was a roastie
>look at her on linkedIn, see what was there.
>was right, complete roastie who rode the cock carousel in college
>don't respond

Am I doing it right?

So does no response mean I didn't get the job? Is that what that means?

Background checks take more than one day you fucking retard. Relax.

fucking follow up you stupid faggot

Nevermind she emailed me mid-typing this to tell me to start next week. I passed.

Too bad I'm quitting in a few months to "follow my dreams" with a different job that pays less.

>father is VP of company
>gets me interview
>go in for interview, shake hands with interviewers and they immediately say “so your VP father’s son?”
>entire interview is just bullshitting, very relaxed and feels informal
>shake hands and leave
>get call two days later with job offer

Must be hard not having connections

background checks can take a few weeks calm down

Criminal background checks can take a few weeks.
but you can send them an email asking how long the checks would take.

See Just got the job.

Time to quit in 2 months.

>Wants to sell out for money
>As prostitute wants to give him money
>still not taking the money
You'll be begging for the roasties to not throw up near your dick, let alone pay YOU to keep it in your pants

congrats.
Why quitting for a lesser paying job though?

My dream is to live in a foreign country (my wife's home country) and I am being offered a mathematics teaching position there, but it won't start until about March of next year.

So to pay rent in the meantime, I started looking around for other jobs and ended up with this 45k salary position, an actual career job.......

Everyone is going to tell me to stay and live in the US and keep this job too, but with my crypto trading and small income from teaching, I would be happier teaching mathematics abroad. I know I would be and although my wife also wants me to keep the higher paying job and thinks I'm wasting my education by doing this...I just know it would make me happier (and still have enough money to support our family, though perhaps never become rich).

The US is good for filling your wallet and then leaving.
The whole american economy would collapse if guys realized that they can just work hard until they are 30, save $250K and live a comfortable, retired life somewhere else while having tons of easy pussy.

fuck you

Exactly.
I originally just wanted to do this with 100k but since I was fired a few months ago and have about 60k in my portfolio/bank, I settled for doing this and teaching abroad. I can trade consistently now for extra income and I love teaching mathematics. I majored in math so it's fun and exciting for me.

I traded $2,500 into about $50,000 this year alone, but I don't expect that to happen again every year or anything. But I figured that in a year or two I should be at my original goal of 100k saved anyway, barring some kind of tragedy that costs all my money in the meantime. So I hope this works out.

>no one could possibly get a job

>apply for job
>no response
i-i guess i was doomed to be a neet from the start
haha

same except my dad owns the company

Should have just turned up

youtube.com/watch?v=p6SaCzKA5MQ

>go on glass door to see reviews
>1 star
legitimate concerns

>stalk linkedIn for who representative who emailed and left a voice message
>could tell by her voice she was a roastie
>look at her on linkedIn, see what was there.
>was right, complete roastie who rode the cock carousel in college
/pol/ tier meme concerns

employers are just people too, they will hire based on if they want to hang around you most likely for the low paying jobs

in a common law country you would have a contract there. The business offered you a job and you accepted; doesn't matter if it's a verbal agreement.

>Too bad I'm quitting in a few months to "follow my dreams" with a different job that pays less.

Fucking retard, who the fuck would hire some guy who leaves after two months because "lol changed my mind"

pathetic if true
pathetic if larp

Susan probably just took off on Meternity Leave, youll probably hear back from her in a year

>Meet with 4 hiring managers for a biotech company each month for 3 months
>graduate
>apply for position
>go in for interview it's the same 4 hiring managers I've gotten to know
>"what's your favorite 90's song?"
>stay calm
>"what's your favorite Disney movie?"
>this is a joke wut do
>strengths and weaknesses question and interview is over
>"You'll hear back from us in 4-5weeks"
>1 month later no responses, they won't return calls
>2 months after interview get a rejection email

What a fucking weird company, I didn't understand what happened, don't care landed a better job a month after all that.

>Retiring on 100k
Veeky Forums

how is this not just as humiliating as being raped