en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

breed half-orcs out of elven stock.

>how do you
>seduce
painfully
>civilize
barely

You get the elves to stop taking their land.
Teach Them how to make houses and castles.
Integrate them into a human kingdom so half-orc master race can take over.

You don't. What you're proposing is unnatural.

>>seduce
>painfully

>implying orcish women aren't into a bit of knot-trying and asphyxiation.

Painful for who?

>seduce
Slap my GM for magical realm.

>civilize
Kill most of them except the most docile ones and educate them.

maybe he meant painful for the non-orc?

"Hey we'll trade you [thing you find immediately useful that you don't have] for [thing you have access to]."

You don't. They civilize you.

>orc tusks serve no functional purpose, but fossil records show a distinct favoritism of larger tusks by evolution, implying they are not purely vestigial
>current sociological studies suggest orc tusks serve a primary purpose in courting and mating rituals

roll 1d20

You don't, instead you kill them all like the fucking animals that they are.

>spastic /pol/ redirect for a fictional race that is oftentimes depicted as pure evil in some settings

Kill yourself

I guess by offering one or two tribes an awful load of luxuries and then just slowly start buying your way into their territory, all the while trying to set them up against each other.
I think there's this nice little Asterix and Obelisk comic about where the Romans just kinda give up and start buying them out untill they 'cause their own downfall.

>>>/tumblr/
So, now that we have finished this little dance, back to this very interesting discussion!

You don't just kill animals user.

>interesting
Don't fucking kid yourself, OP.

>How do you seduce
Large dowry.
Improved political ties.
A shot at the throne.
Increased status and honor.

>civilize orcs?
Time, economic advantages, religion.

You're right, you slaughter them.

orc lady (male)

>this thread

>knot-trying and asphyxiation.

Almost all of mankind is the descendant of humans who bred with Neanderthals and/or the diminutive Denisovans.

Do you think we sexualize Orcs and Dwarves/Halflings/Gnomes because we're hearkening back to our ancestors discovering a non-human and inmediately fucking them to produce adaptationally superior offspring?

South Africans are the least-mixed of humanity, do they embody our fetish for tall purity that is one with nature AKA Elves?

>Do you think we sexualize Orcs and Dwarves/Halflings/Gnomes because we're hearkening back to our ancestors discovering a non-human and inmediately fucking them to produce adaptationally superior offspring?
No, you sexualize them because you can't get a real woman.

I think people need to get out more.

But I'm not gay. Why would I want a woman?

Since when is Hassan a retard?

I thought he was just as crazy as you would be not to buy a camel at those prices.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

I belive he is referring to the camel itself

Less bitching, more Orcfemmes.

So its basically a mildly smarter than average camel?

Because girls a cute. CUTE!

But you don't kill all of them, that's how you fuck up ecosystems or whatever.

>interesting discussion

>removing a destructive invasive species fucks up the ecosystem
Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as an infant, or were you just born that dumb?

I think elves are an extrapolation of what we are like as compared to our distant ancestors. Modern humans as compared to those who lived alongside Neanderthal. Thinner, lither, taller, more pointed faces, longer lifespan, advanced craftsmanship, commanding an unnatural mastery of natural forces.

It's the camel that is retarded.

hey dude, can you not roleplay about being an anti-orc zealot? Save that for your next session. We're trying to discuss things here.

No one cares what you think.

Fuck off and die. I am sick of your fucking smut being shat all over this board. Take it /d/ where it belongs.

Tell me one setting in which orcs shouldn't be killed on sight.

What exactly is going on here?

If this is a discussion on the civility of my kind, then I'd love to join in.

Might I offer a cup of tea?

Shadowrun! Pathfinder (they might be a sexy inquisitor).

I see no smut here, just some dude overreacting about nothing.

To be frank, the Orc lacks either the mental abilities or the temperament to develop or sustain a civilization by their own means.
Whenever this unfortunate species is given control over its own choices it will invariable pick the more violent and ultimately self-destructive options with no amount of pre-existing structures or proper, human, education being able to sufficiently alleviate this disability.
As a result, for the benefit of their own kind, it falls upon humanity to herd and watch over them and ensure they find a place within society suitable to their abilities and intellect.
As for seduction, it is best if both species intermingle as little as possible to avoid creating offspring which inherits both the self-destructive nature of the orc as well as a hint of the human mind rendering it capable of understanding its own inevitable doom.

I'm damn sure that you hide an axe somewhere, ready to strike!

Report it.

Either you will be banned for false reports, or he will.

Either way, the swift hand of the mod gods will be absolute.

The Elder Scrolls.

Orcs and Argonians are really the only sane Elves.

Would you deny a man his right to bear arms?

A few dinner dates, catch a movie and see how it goes from there

Typical human colonialist thinking. Incapable of understanding the freedom of the elaborate orcish tribal structure and demanding that they live as slaves under an inept ruler with delusions of divinity as they do.

Stats say most men will be attracted to something resembling a conventionally attractive woman which would include fantasy races who are just humans with something added to them. Having a partner is not really going to change that. In fact, it often does the opposite. Fucking Oda drew all his women with stupid huge tits after getting married. Age is the thing that mellows people out. You don't need to insert your nerd hateboner into everything to look cool.

It's pretty hard these days to make the mods ban obvious smut threads, as long as the OP includes some Veeky Forums-related things.

A man, never
an orc however cannot be trusted in polite society with implements of combat

I love freedom as much as every other upstanding man, but they don't belong in the office.

Especially when most deaths, both intentional and accidental, are caused by daggers and seax.

A combination of limiting small blade sales and investment in the asylum system would do society a world of good.

man, you're just like, part of the system and you don't even KNOW it

Then clearly those threads are approved of by the law of the land, and you must tolerate their existence.

Nobody said being Lawful was easy.

With my dick.

>A combination of limiting small blade sales

And break the second orcish amendment to bear weapons of great dakka?

>Jack the Ripper murders prostitutes
>the police can't hunt him down
>clearly, the police approve of Jack the Ripper murdering prostitutes!
More or less your logic.

Trade-based colonization. Agree on the cooperative use of natural resources, create jobs, give them a model to look at with admiration. Show them what they could achieve by embracing human culture and their drive towards development, but never hand out anything: let them get to the solution themselves by looking at how humans do things, let them develop their own way based on our own.
They'll grow out of tribalism soon enough when they see what benefits our system reaps. Then again, we'll never know if it's gonna work unless we try, right? Just give me three ships, the crews to man them and two years: I volunteer to be the first to attempt such a feat. Everything to lighten mankind's burden.

Freedom is as much a duty as it is a right and in the end it is a burden. And as strong as the body of the orcish kind is, their minds are simply not of sufficient fortitude to carry it.
It is an unfortunate truth, but a truth none the less, that over the thousands of years of their existence, the only marks the orcish kind has made upon the land have been in blood and bone.
However with a human's words to direct the orc's hands they to can join the realm of the creator instead of wallowing in the depths of the destroyer.

>second orcish amendment

Orcs need to protect their noncombatants from bands of marauding humanoids.

>kill them all like the fucking animals that they are
>killing all the animals
>not domesticating the animals and raising them for labor, guarding, companionship, and/or food
What's wrong with you, man?

'Ey, where da pink men at?

>can join the realm of the creator
BY the you surely mean you're going to kill them.

While such a system may result in successes among the elven kind, I can only see failure as the endless cycle of destruction, so innate to the orcish kind, once again catches up with even your best intentions. It is better to guide them with a firm hand.

That's the stupidest analogy I've ever heard. You know the police were trying to catch Jack, right? Ineptitude doesn't equate to approval.

>not wiping out a rival species
What the fuck is wrong with you?

They're either animals or they're a rival species, user. Can't be both.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

Why would one extinguish life when instead it can be given purpose? Even with the wonders of steam and piston civilization requires strong hands and backs to stride ever towards progress. And the strength of hand and back of the orcs cannot be denied. It is man's duty to find a suitable position for all of earth's creatures.

Oh, you simple, small minded fool. You think orcs would the first carnivores we've wiped out?

By your logic, you should let a randy pack of niggers knock up your wife.

OOC for a second, but did this thread just turn into a giant "how to civilize Africa" debate? Because it sure as hell sounds a lot like it.

Colonialism doesn't necessarily mean keeping a gentle hand, my friend. Their culture being so based on rule of the strongest, the human model we would need to impose is still one moderately authoritarian. Not to the point at which they start complaining about it, since that would only be detrimental to our objectives, but a healthy dose of sticks is needed to complement the sight of all our human-land-produced carrots. It is my understanding that one would catch more flies with honey, than they would with vinegar; this is not to say that a rolled-up newspaper isn't on the menu in... cases of necessity.

I think there's a difference between orcs and Africans for 1 how did the orcs come about that in what environment did they develop?

Carnivores aren't something we consider rivals, though. We're above them; we kill them when they cause us problems, but we don't purge them.

Besides, a carnivore can be a useful tool. Remember that man's best friend was once a ravenous predator.

We're talking about orcs, not humans. Anything you want to read into it is your business.

If you bring the police to the crime scene and he confessed, and they let him go and warn you instead, clearly you need to either stop gawking at prostitute murders or move to Spain.

>Carnivores aren't something we consider rivals, though.
What are you, stupid? They eat what we eat, ergo we are competing for the same food source, ergo they are rivals.

While they're busy we can knock up black women.

Or green. Whatever.

What, they've started eating wheat now?

>By your logic, you should let a randy pack of niggers knock up your wife.

Dude we're the same species

hey going all 19th century european on orcs is a heck of a lot more original than yet another ORC WAIFU WAT DO
One must always remember that the orc is not human and can never be truly human. None of us are free of their given nature but while the nature of the human is that of cooperation, the orc, in the kindest words, is a creature of fierce competition.
I personally do not see how, without invasive surgery, one could truly change their nature. Is it not better to accept the limitations and differences fortune has placed upon each of us than pursuing the folly that all creatures are the same?

Wait, this is from a doujin where the orc prisoners turn on the all-female guards and make them rapeslaves and baby factories, right?

Those orcs were pretty smart.

Humans first breed with rivals, if not possible they domesticate their rivals and/or eat them.

Human nature is to rise to the top of the food chain. Rarely do we intentionally wipe anything out, almost never without preserving some for out amusement.

Upon encountering Orcs we'd either:
1) Breed with them.
2) Eat them.
3) Domesticate them.

Anything else is fiction.

Our wheat, that we grew. Now pick up your sword, it's time to remove some pests.

muh HFY

Yeah...if you can breed with it and produce reproductively viable offspring it isn't a different species, just a genetic variant.

So non-human Orcs only exist in Fantasy settings where you disregard fact.

Are humans the products of elf x orc or elf x dwarf?

Home is the edges of the mountains and narrow valleys.
Home is the place of semi-settled extended family group cores and wide-ranging "bachelor" groups of bucks or femmes.
The People, proper people rather than pinkskins, don't naturally congregate in hordes any more than humans 'naturally' live as shoulder-to-shoulder pikemen moving in squares or standing in hastily built earthworks.

We don't want your false gods or worthless flatlands.

Bullshit. How come there are extinct hominids we encountered that we did not interbreed with then?