If you lived in Ravnica would you pressure your children into joining your guild...

If you lived in Ravnica would you pressure your children into joining your guild, or would you let them make their own choices?

There's a thin line between asking interesting MTG lore questions and autistic ones.

I believe you cross the line.

It is their choice, they can go and join whatever Guild they please.
But now and forever, they will be a member of the Syndicate.
In this life, and afterwards.
They had better watch their step.

Nsh, as a general rule parents that press their children into adopting whatever they adopt are just insecure.

As long as they join a guild.

And preferably not my guild's mortal enemy color combination.

What's wrong with being insecure? Who tried to claim they weren't insecure? Parenting isn't exactly a diamond dozen cakewalk.

Am I in a guild?

Ravnicas fuck that I'm going to Innistrad to see Grislebrand ;)

You don't know about him. The only demonlord you do know is the parun Rakdos

He's dead, Jim

I'd be an azorius tiger mother

Back in my day, my guild didn't exist :^)

Why didn't Liliana struck a deal with Rakdos?

I think after being raised Rakdos, the other guilds won't take you.

Because Rakdos wouldn't have honored it either.

And all she'd get out of it is a lifetime supply of magic red-solo cups instead of the chain veil.

What is a chaotic lord of riots going to give liliana?

>implying they have a choice
R A K D O S
A
K
D
O
S

>lord of riots

Try 'the Defiler.'

How can I tell if those are my kids and not Dimir spies?

How do I know my wife's not a Dimir spy?

How do I know I'm not a Dimir spy?

that isnt shit comppared to wha t lili can do, she knows some of the strongest death spells from dominaria. She probably could have shit on rakdos prepacts post mending.

Didn't the other paruns make Rakdos the guild to keep him busy and entertained so the he wouldn't just kill everything? He's definitely a powerful player.

What is this "Dimir"?

Yes. Lilifag has no idea what he's talking about. Rakdos is one of the most powerful beings on Ravnica for sure.

It depends on what guild I'm in. I'd be Boros if I lived in Ravnica, so it would be a problem if they chose a guild which disrupts public order or does shady dealings.

>a diamond dozen

It's a dime a dozen, user.

Would you arrest your own kids?

Make Their own choices

>not knowing that old pasta
I might be playing doubles advocate here, though.

I'd sell them to the Simic Combine for medical experiments, and hopefully to get some cool wings or spider-climbing abilities out of the deal.

Also, is there any homebrew adventures (preferably 5e) set in Ravnica or a cityscape like it? I think that would be a fun game to run.

Likely because he doesn't make deals.

A bunch of memers that had a "muh super sekrit club" ran by a fat vampire, here we have one memeing now

What they don't get is people knew about the Dimir, but they didn't know they were a guild and didn't know about their schemes. They just thought they were the press and spies and shit.

She has no time to kill other demons

I tried back in 3.5, my recomendation is to have hard set rules about which races are playable and work from there, preferably using the urban features from some of the splat books.