He is not getting paid in BTC

>he is not getting paid in BTC

I seriously hope you dont do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7gu7ow/yesss_my_boss_just_decided_to_pay_my_salary_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not XMR

Why not just buy with his salary when he gets it? Why make life annoying hard for employer?

Dont compute

i can literally smell how much of an autist he is

CANT CASH OUT LMAO

He'll lose all his money from the transaction fees and he will literally be doing it for free.

My grandmother sends me dogecoin for holidays. I have nearly twenty now.

Most annoying worker of the year award goes to this faggot.

this. he should have pushed for LTC payment.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7gu7ow/yesss_my_boss_just_decided_to_pay_my_salary_in/

As expected from reddit. Have an upboat my good sir.

/thread

>h-hey boss can you pay me in tendies?
>"what?"
>c-chiken t-tenders?
>"you mean that frozen crap?"
>y-yeah
>"sure but you'll need to take a 30% pay cut"
>"at least you wont have to leave your house haha"
>t-t-thanks

What a fuckin moron, the end.

his boss is a ladyboy pimp

Because he's from Reddit and does some autistic white people shit obviously.

Reddit really boils down to Larping Fanfiction since it's mostly echo chambers that really get boring when you parrot the same shit all the time.

So he gets played less and less each month then gets dominated when it drops in value.

Kek.

chances of this guy killing himself within the next year are HIGH

this is so dumb

No one gives a fuck about this reddit fiction

>not getting paid in linkies.
What a fool

So how the fuck is that an improvement on him just using his dollar paycheques to buy BTC himself? All he's done is guarantee his boss will want to get rid of him any chance he gets for making his life more difficult.

damn

Imagine meeting this guy in real life

lol, confirmed pajeet

Because Veeky Forums is black right?

And how does he pay for stuff? How does he buy groceries?

Bitcoin cash

Things that never happened

>tfw you asked your boss to pay you in bitcoin last year
>nobody knew what it was

this is a great idea in places that you have access to the 24 hour machines, and those places have been growing. I absolutely predict this as a trend in the future, especially in labor negotiations. I have always, ALWAYS argued that the true matter which workers have to address or bargain over is money, or rather the nature of money, because thats what truly leaves workers in a lesser position at the end of the day , is fiat currency.

If workers together demanded that people be paid in bitcoin, i promise you, everyones standard of living would go up, much more value would be added to the pocket of the worker and employer

> deflationary currency will fix everything

I absolutely think you are a dumb ass. If the value of your currency is only going to go up in time you would never spend it. Markets would shut down and businesses close. Everyone will bury their fucking coins to get rich. It doesn't work brainlet

I guess hes thinking bitcoin would increase in value from the moment the payment for salary is created to when its processed. But his boss could just do it whenever bitcoin dips and effectively pay him less

my blood boils just thinking about having this dipshit work for me

I actually want a currency where one group can get more currency for free. I mean imagine if people would stop buying for shit they don't need.

He's 100% an idiot. A job is for security, not gambling.