Draw Thread

Last Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request, ONCE every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

rotaken.deviantart.com/
bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/
regourso.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Repost from the last thread. I'd like to get an edit of this image with a Tau Fire Warrior having a shitload of lasrifles pointed at him if I could. Thanks.

Is... is the drawfriend still around for this?

I'm wondering if someone here could draw a white male dark brown haired forest gnome wearing a full chef's outfit.

oh and if possible could you have him hold a ladle in his right hand?

he has no facial hair and is about the average height for a gnome (bout 3'8")

Reposting as I didn't realize the thread was nearly dead.
>Kinda weird request,but I need pic-related drawn in the reverse gender. It's a character for werewolf the Foresaken and I may or may not be shooting for a gift(Werewolf bullshit magic) that lets me turn them male, a power I intend to use for shenanigans.

To the awesome user who took up my drow/elf necromancer request , if you manage to finish it by this thread, could you anchor it here? Course if you don't see this post then that's okay too. Thanks a trillion!

've got a request for a modern fantasy character, if anyone is interested.

He's a young male satyr, white kid with a medium build,curly brown hair with long black horns and he's boyishly good looking. Wears black jeans and a blue hoodie with red converse sneakers.

Repost
A nosferatu illusionist dressed in (catholic) priest robes. He is always wearing different "faces" so only half of his face would be nosferatu: the other half could be whatever you like. In his hand(s) could be any number of props: a rosary, a featureless white mask, a shotgun or a bullpup rifle would all work. Pic is what his true form looks like, for reference. He is an illusionist so go wild! If you do this thank you so much in advance.

He has a hastur motif, if you need inspiration for any illusions. In his youth he was SUPER pink mohawk, but now he is serious as anything and paranoid to a fault. Pic related is one of his favorite faces, reflective of the form he usually used in his drug fueled youth.

Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

Dropping an anchor for the drawfriend who was going to try his hand at my req.

Could I get a teenager (about 13 many 14) mechanic, with sandy blond unkempt hair. His clothes are all too big, ragged or patched, and spotted with oil stains. They consist of a pair of overalls like in pic, old military boots that aren't fully laced, some oversized gloves, welding googles resting on his forehead or around his neck, an off white thermal shirt with the sleeves either rolled up or torn off, and a wide tool belt hanging offset on his waist. The tool belt has a number of traditional tools as well as some sci-fi looking ones.

He's working on a mech suit similar to the one pictured only significantly smaller, about 8-9 foot tall, and in a state of disrepair. It's legs are folded under itself and a dismantled arm is lying on a nearby workbench or the ground some cables still attached. He himself is standing in front of the mech, it's cockpit open, with a oversized wrench in one hand wresting it on his shoulder or leaning on it like a cane. He's drinking from a recycled glass bottle with a broken top and straw, filled with murky water.

On the back wall of his "shop" is a military propaganda poster of an eagle resting on the earth wings spread (like a certain army that shall go unmentioned) no other symbols but text that reads "you can trust your leaders" but brush painted over in an opposing color is the word "never" with a ">" pointing into the space between can and trust.

Reposting! I was close to my 24 hour anyways.

I'm trying to get a piece of my Dhampir magus. As far as the more strict part of my request I would like her to have stark white hair that covers her arms in makeshift giant claws, with one hand covered in blood and the other with ice coating the fingers. I would also like her to have orange eyes and pale skin.

On the less strict side, as far as her outfit goes I'd like her wearing something akin to the lovely leather and cloth stuff from the Souls/Borne series. I would also love to see her with a confident pose, given she isn't the 'woe is me I am a monster' kind of dhampir, and really owns the whole 'dark child of the night' thing.

I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

(Every thread until it happens...)

Just an anchor for the user currently working on my request

OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. These are the two WiPs I've been waiting on fills for, I'll hang on to them until you drop your finished work.

I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work!

That may be a bit too much for an edit, you'd be better off asking for it on its own, and provide an image of the Tau Fire Warrior for reference perhaps.

"Edit" usually implies leaving something of the original image behind, and depending on the quality of the image it could very well be beyond most skilled artists even. Most of the artists in here actually draw 2d, shading and the like provides the illusion of 3d though. CGI like that is very 3d though and it's hard to edit without the original files and programs used to create it.

That is a thumbnail. I'm not even sure if the artist working on the request would recognize it at that size. I sure as hell can't make out much detail.

Migrating from last thread

Requesting some art of a young girl with red hair, her face is marred with countless scars, some faded, some less so. She is clutching a long serrated sword smeared with blood and flickering dimly with otherworldly flame. Her armor made from bone and faded gold metals and is missing a helmet. She has a swirling symbol engraved onto her chestplate and around her belt and shoulders are chains with links formed from vertebrae. She has just been in a fight and looks wild eyed, out of breath, and thoroughly pleased with herself.

Oh I am become error. Thanks user

I'd like to request a goatfolk maid (stands roughly 4'4") getting startled by a mouse and leaping up onto the shoulders of a human butler (5'11").
Frilly maid outfit is plus, though a more subdued uniform can work.

I'm actually still working on this one from Sunday. (Not that you can't get more than one artist to do it though. -in fact you probably should. I think I forgot some details.)

Anyway I'll still post the finished version when it's done.

just curious, how long has everyone here been trying to get an user/named person to do their request?

Does it matter? The artists are either interested or not. Time spent waiting doesn't factor.

allright

can someone do me a favor and draw these two doing some sweet lesbian action? (SFW)
right: dom
left: sub

This. Last thing I want to see while looking for a request to fill is anons measuring dicks with how long they've been waiting. Posting a request does not entitle anyone to a delivery.

>lesbian action
>SFW
Pick one, you boot.

I think I've reposted my request about 12-15 times now

At least it feels that way. It's been weeks

>>lesbian action
>>SFW
>Pick one, you boot.

allow me to clarify then.
kissing, touching outside of cloths... and stuff of that sort.

Pretty soon he's going to ask for cuddles and... heaven forbid... hand holding

> (You)
>they will just redirect me to /r/

i myself am no good with character consistency or appealing angles... or i would try and draw it myself, so i was hoping someone where would be so kind as to at least lay out a reference for me to use

You get that disgusting filth off of my blue board right now, or so help me god, I will ask again!

There's tons of templates you can find online and just draw over if you're no good yourself.
Not... that I know that for any particular reason.

user shame on you.

>Not... that I know that for any particular reason.
well damn...then i guess there is no way you could unknowingly redirect me to one of those places so i could stop wasting peoples time apparently?

/r/ there you go.

Holy shit just google it how new are you

Dropping the reference for my tomboyish half-elf paladin, just in case. Hope the drawfriends are all doing well.

Paladin of WHO? Wait this has been done, hold on-

I think a couple of artists picked that one up, he might be in the same boat as Charlotte and just waiting on some wips to become fills.

Wasn't sure if OR had seen 'em- looking back, yes, all the pictures done of that paladin were seen by OR so they're up to date as far as anything already posted.

>MFW one-armed paladin women are among my magical realm I dare not illustrate.

doesn't mean i can accurately draw their faces (the key point of this)
no need to be rude about it.

That's a very specific realm, user. Why one-armed paladins?

>can you direct me to the references so I can stop wasting time
>what am I supposed to do with these?

Are you stupid or something?

One armed strong and independant women who overcome the handicap, specifically. I just prefer paladins because they're so chaste and pure.

I played one once who, pic related from her several years ago, was a fencing duelist for hire among snobbish social elites that didn't want to dirty their hands personally.. She's actually the last thing I began drawing before stopping any sort of artwork for three or four years, and I'm just now getting back into it, worse than before, but slowly re-learning stuff.

I had a friend back-when who was almost the same style as Souz and who'd been mentoring me every once in awhile, but she got busy with life and all that. It's great being able to take Souz's stuff and -sort- of see how he might've done it, though... I think I'm making progress.

And that's why I like one-armed paladins, user.

Hey, let's keep the draw thread a friendly and constructive space asshole.

>Are you stupid or something?

i don't necessarily think so...

my main issue/request came from the fact that i cant draw faces or poses... i have reference for the poses yes but that does not mean i can accurately draw the characters faces in the proper position for said poses.

I played a bitter young paladin once who had lost his leg in the army prior to the Church. One of my all time favorites.

>friendly
>asshole

I mean

well damn i didn't think my request for some lesbian love would create such a disruption

Everyone is still bitter that their requests got ignored for a prior lesbian paladin that's all

She lost hers stealing from the church itself, and they lobbed it off, then took her in and she made a sort of penance.
Characters like yours are my favorite kind to play. You should storytime us, sometime. If not the board then at least me- [email protected]

I think he had a prolapse in good humor, user.

I don't think it was the sexuality so much as the assumed attitude in regards to tutorial materials provided, or not provided, by people who were encouraging you to show some independance in looking up something as simple as "google, how to draw a face tutorial" or "what does quincunx mean and why did those four large men keep imply I could be the middle brick?"

Regarding the Charlotte OR I think most anons thought he she? was continually asking for more art when those of us that have been here since the actual original request know that a ton of anons jumped on that train and dude's just waiting to see those end results. I duno why everyone is so asspained though. I think the art was/is really cool and am building a good npc folder from her.

Well, I'm glad you like paladins and can appreciate Cata and her handicap! Your duelist sounds like an interesting character, though I'd like to know how she lost the arm and how she reacted to it. Was it a source of inner strength, or was it a tough time for her?

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer about dropping my reference down again - I wanted to let people know I was still here, especially the drawfriend currently working on her, but I didn't want to feel like I was pressuring him or any other artists (there was one earlier considering drawing her too). So I derped and didn't include any details about where things were at all.

>people who were encouraging you to show some independence

i must say they have quite a...unique...way of encouraging.

though i was hopping that if my request was fulfilled i wouldn't have to go through all that...if i wanted to take the time to learn and hone my skills i would have just done that and not put in a request in a draw thread.
apologies if that comment sounded rude, it was not intended to be. tis quite hard to accurately display emotion through ttype.

don't forget the 'lesbian paladins can't exist in my christian conservative fantasy' crowd

She was bitter for fucking years. The first few weeks after amputation she was near-death in a sort of war-room triage tent the clerics oversaw, fighting infection and bloodloss and starvation/disease/dehydration/poisoning from the various treatments or lack thereof.
After the wound healed sufficiently she wouldn't die they threw her in a little prison they oversaw for the local earldom, and she was basically left in there to hate-fuck the walls and universe except for the twice-a-week mandatory services.
After months of that she tried to beat her way free when the guards got lax, was beaten down, thrown back in, and spent years like that until she had changed and converted and become a saved through the faith, then she spent a year and a half training to become a champion and soldier for the church despite her handicap.

And so the campaign began, from that point, a few weeks free of the church and on her first holy mission!

Also there was no woes about the request drop- I thought you hadn't seen your pieces done, so I was going to link them to you in that case.

As a Texan, Christian, and Conservative, anybody can be any sexuality or sex they want as a character. Just keep the tumblr out of it, dear god...

Don't need to apologize to me, but thanks nonetheless?

I plan to do a handful of my own once I finish this FUCKING SHADOWRUN ELF I shouldn't have said I'd do, and then I also took on Chetlenn the paladin after that.

>>friendly
>>asshole
it's called boipussy

>Don't need to apologize to me, but thanks nonetheless?

i figured with all the salt being spewed on this thread, the last thing we needed was a misinterpretation creating more

>unique way of encouraging

You're on Veeky Forums kid.

Based Incase. He's one of my favorites.

that doesn't mean people HAVE to immediately drop all sense of politeness. whats so wrong with being civil?

Again you're literally on Veeky Forums. I mean, I can't explain it any better.

So, Veeky Forums has been infected with the smut virus, eh? I thought they would have been immune. I guess not.

Lol fucking what? We used to have weekly threads dedicated to smut. Are you new here?

Nobody is immune to two female paladins holding hands to comfort one another on the mildest of spring evenings, as the clamor of battle has died for the day but the two weary maidens must sleep in shifts, guarding and comforting one another lest base creatures attack them in the night like the cravens they are!

Damn, that's honestly a pretty rough start. But it does give the snobby duelist a chance to go through a bit of a redemption arc, and she could still continue on despite a missing arm and not necessarily have to change everything that she is.

Cata is a little bit similar - she was a paladin before she lost her arm, true, but she basically went 'I've been a paladin for over a decade, I'm not going to let a missing arm make me quit' and worked to keep on going on as she would. Even if she faced some hardship from other characters and one player. That kind of hurt my feelings, you know?

And I'm sorry, did you mean requests as in multiple? I'd been keeping track of an user who'd been posting WIPs in the thread before last, but I didn't know of anyone else working. Did I miss someone?

OR wow that looks amazing love the details you put into it especially the extra posters in the background, that's a nice touch.

so im gunna take that as a solid no for my lesbian lovers request then

Good idea.

I might draw Jazz and Cata fighting now, for shits and giggles, in a few days when I don't hate life and have finished other promised works...

>
>

What, did you expect someone to snatch it up immediately? Waiting is the name of the game dude. Some people have been here with the same request for weeks.

>anybody can be any sexuality or sex they want as a character. Just keep the tumblr out of it, dear god...

100% this

this is my first time on a draw thread... i honestly didnt know what to expect. i figured enough people where bickering to drown out any request.

Repost from previous thread bump
bumping for my half-elf paladin that i accidentally made a part of the Belmont Clan
anyone willing to help an user out?
bump from (You) #
Literally a female halfelf version of Richter Belmont is perfect, whip and all, maybe a light Cbow would be nice.
and Reddish hair.
even willing to pay

Money? For art? Get the fuck out of our thread, you can't BUY our love!

My email is posted itt and don't you DARE send me specifics!

This guy. Sheesh.

Read the OP.

Requesting a lady orc like so, but wearing actual comvat gear. Medieval setting, light armor with maybe a shemagh type scarf around her neck? She uses a pair of handaxes.

What does she wear as "street clothes"? I was curious and though I'd try my hand at drawing it since all the other wips and deliveries are lewds, newds, and armored. If OR doesn't respond within a half hour or so I'd like suggestions from anons who know more about the character than I do. I don't have a lot of time to work with.

I will say it in every goddamn thread:
Warriors of faith can be gay. It's DnD, not the Republican party.

please don't misunderstand I agree with you completely I was just pointing out that they were a large portion of the anti-charlotte posts that's all.

No, I got what you meant. Just saying it because every fucking thread people fag it up by bitching about HURR, MUH CHRISTIAN VALUES IN A MADE UP RELIGION!

Oh geez, I was mean and forgot about inker! Good thing I definitely saved his. It makes me giggle.

I wonder how it'd work if they did fight - Cata's lost her right arm, Jazz has lost her left. It might be a weird sword fight. Maybe they'd be friends!

Where would one go about if they were seeking commissioned sketches?

Here. Wait for an artist to post something in a style you like and ask them for their commission info. That's how I met the artist I hired for an entire campaign's worth of art.

I can shoot you the info of some fa/tg/uys who have decent prices.

Or alternatively look through the previous thread for contact info (usually in the form of a Tumblr or something) and message them through that.

Not the OR, but the best description that's been given is that she wears light, military style armor. Otherwise, all we have is:

>She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc.

Which basically leads into the WIPs. So unless the OR says, we have no real basis on which to say what sort of 'street clothes' she might wear.

Ok.
Yeah, that'd be cool.

[email protected]

Ok so I'm picturing like a combination of tavernmaid clothing and noblewoman garb. Does that sound like it would be fitting or no?

>Yeah, that'd be cool.
Just letting you know now, most artists are more comfortable being approached over something like tumblr or deviantart rather than through e-mail directly.

Here's the tumblrs/deviantart pages of a couple guys:

rotaken.deviantart.com/
bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/
regourso.tumblr.com/

Alright. Thanks.

She's from a noble background, and is prone to wanderlust, so I suppose that combination would make sense. Both somewhat rich, and practical. I just hope OR won't get mad at me for suggesting so, since there's only so much I can know from looking at old threads.

OR seems pretty chill I doubt they'd be mad if you were trying to help out with a delivery.

Reposting request for a medieval John Wick.

Extra fun points for including flintlock pistols and a blunderbuss.

test

Why?

Why not?

24 hour bump from last thread

>Could I get a drawfriend who is willing to try their hand at a fantasy noire scene with a drow detective and his female troll client?
>The scene is after a passionate tussle the detective is now sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette trying to make sense of the case. He is only mostly dressed with undershirt and pants fully on. His client the sultry troll is still on the corner of the bed her dress is on but disheveled. She is also wearing his discarded jacket and hat in a provocative manner.
>I threw together a few pictures to reference the look of the drow and troll; how she could be wearing his clothes and two poses she could be in on the bed corner. Any changes or personal ideas to make it look more interesting are welcome.
>Thank you now to any drawfriend willing to fulfill my request.

because its wasteful bro