Do orkz poo?

Veeky Forums I have a question and only your wisdom can shed light on this, do Orkz poop? Or do they spore? Is the poop spores? Are they both? Where would they do it, how would they do it?

Yes they poop, in fact it's an integral part of ork society, many important squigs only live in orkish shit fields

40k fans, ladies and gentleman.

This image triggers me. Spess mehreens canonically do not shit

What books, what written word has been made canon?

In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, Nobody Poops.

Then how do they fucking live? You have to eat, humans run on Nutrients, meaning you need to create waste.

There are dozens upon dozens of references to the drops, even that stompa poster has a toilet

Their digestive systems are so efficient they don't create waste

people run around shooting full auto grenades at sex demons while extragalactic space bugs shoot smaller bugs out of their anuses at space elves and their BDSM cousins, and pooping is where you stop and think?

Show me,

SHOW ME! I THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE!

Google it you lazy cunt

Look man, I don't know shit about orkz, but a man comes up to tell me that in the grim darkness of the forty first no one pinches a loaf I need sources!

Early edition ork codexs.

Check where they start talking about "eatin' squigs"

One of the Cain books mentions the orks taking a dump in a shrine of the Emperor where they had prisoners held until they could eat them.

BUMP

They do, it was mentioned in 6-7th edition rulebook.
Like "boys are cheering their boss as he fights with SM captain and throwing feces as space marine". So orks do poop unless they found someone else's shit to smear Captain with.

>at spade marine
Obviously.

Disappointing lack of golden throne jokes

I think this will be proof enough that they do shit

I thought the backpack on the armour "recycled" into something useable as food.

It does. Space Marine armor recycles their waste into fluids and nutrient materials.

As for Orks, at the centre of every Ork settlement is a large pit called the drops. All manner of waste, including shit, is dropped there. Remember that Orks can and do still eat and drink (squigs) and thus will generate waste.

This. In fact, it's the only strictly-enforced rule in Ork society: "Orks can drop it anywhere, but Grots and Snots has to hop it to the drops."

Digging a cesspit is one of the first things Orks do when they start a new settlement, and has such a strong community focus that it's as important to them as the hearth is to other species.

Sources:
WAAARGH Orks (Rogue Trader period, 1990, ISBN 1872372155)
(no, I did not misspell, Waaagh! had an R in it back then)

>1990 was over a quarter of a century ago

AaaaaĆ aaaaa