XRB (moons loudly)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#social

Is this the first time its been in the top 100? Did an exchange just add it or what is going on, did they turn off all the faucets?

Not a clue! I just know I bought @ .16$ and she's mooning.

coin is so undervalued been holding it for so long

Haahahahha this is absolute dogshit, dont buy this unless you are retarded.

Buy IOTA with all the BIG partnerships like ETH or buy into some unknown shitcoin that will leave you with bags?

Explain why it is undervalued. Effort shill me.

IOTA was and still is an unknown shitcoin to most people who are aware of crypto.

found the linkie

has been around longer than Iota, had a fair distribution, does effectively the same thing, works just as good and is less centralized.

Except it has 0 big names attached to it and IOTA has them all. What does that say to you?

Dont get emotionally attached to your coin and hop on to the real winner before it doubles in price over the course of next week.

Anywhere but down from here. The team just added an iOS developer Zack Shapiro yesterday.

Been sitting on 3k since June. Should i sell now? Forgot i even had them

Fuck no dude now is literally the worst time to sell. Not just saying that because I'm invested too (17000)

IOTA already has that built into the price ($4Billion MarketCap) this coin has $30MM cap. which one has a higher chance of 10x'ing?

Fair enough. Since I forgot i had them the least I can do is let it ride.

lmfaooooo @ shills saying its basically the same as IOTA.

You should join the discord the devs are extremely active and are currently all in Austin to meet the lead dev for however long.

Lmao def not the same. IOTA will be used more for data transfer. RaiBlocks is meant for peer to peer transactions

Someone sent me the invite but I couldn’t get in last week

The only linkies in this thread are the IOTAckbars mindlessly jumping on the latest Veeky Forums bandwagon repeating "muh partnerships" just like was down with Chainlink/SWIFT.

No, don't fall for this shitcoin

Go to raiblocks.net there should be a chat button at the bottom of the page

Got it. Waiting the 10mins to post. Thanks

The reason why this coin is awesome is you'll have a bigger change it goes from 20cent to $2.5 with a marketcap this small as with IOTA from 1.5 to $2. But some just don't get it.

Talked with the dev, this december a BIG exchange will add Raiblocks. I'm done accumulating, bought every dip to 1200 sats I could get. These times are over, it's about to breakout

But sure anons, fomo in with the rest of the poor faggots once it gets added to Bittrex, cost you $1 at least for 1 xrb.

comfy sitting on 175k

(((Shapiro))).
Buy, buy, buy.

Did you talk with the dev through pms?

Yeah he's a soyboy Jew but Colin (lead dev) is minarchist or libertarian so that's good enough for me

Sitting on 550K of this digital gold.

Please never dump Mr.whale