That next big altcoin is out there somewhere. What will it be and why...

That next big altcoin is out there somewhere. What will it be and why? I'm looking for altcoins under $10 that have potential

Other urls found in this thread:

ellaism.org
quantumproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why under $10?

Bitcoinereum Clashic

Could any user give an opinion an Agrello?
Looks like an interesting coin, but I don't like the graph.

Because OP hasn't learned about percentages yet.

BTC will not exponentially grow. Once it hits 21 million in supply it's going to be exposed for how overbought it is.

It starts with a c and it solves the lambo problem. Good luck.

pic related

it's VTC

wut? No one mentioned BTC.

And you realize that happens in the year 2140, right?

>under 10$
>dipshit doesn't understand price is relative to marketcap and supply

here's one under 10$ for you, faggot: XRP

.01 btc by the end of 2018

SALT

enj coin
low price, quite new , good team , concept of coin is real and really interesting

this guy fucks!

>Once it hits 21 million
Yeah, in a hunderd years

Potcoin.
Marijuana legalization = moon mish

VTC, buy now before the halving (est. Dec 11th)
XLM
IOTA
VEN
BTS
WTC
Shorter term gains/pumps to play:
ADA
XVG
DOGE because it's DOGE
And if you're on Binance might as well have a decent stack of BNB

Ignite Ratings

I like VTC. Can you tell me more?

HST

>SAP Partnership
>United Nations paid partnership (ann soon)
>Global NGO Customer with Pilot live early 2018
>MiVote using HS Technology
>Politicians using Horizon State
>Huge pipeline of new paid opportunities
>New CEO soon

just buy under $0.35 and hold for a month or two

If pot is federally legal we don't need potcoin anymore. Banks will just start accepting fiat deposits again.

Buy cannabis pharmaceutical stocks if you want in on the green rush.

Hugh Mongus

Dragonchain. Just started trading on etherdelta. Check it out -- this one is a sure bet.

Elix

Ellaism ellaism.org

>altcoin
the penny stocks of the crypto world

A dead coin with an outdated algorithm, but what makes GCR so special? You will not find GCR’s association with COINXION on reddit, twitter, Facebook. There is no whitepaper, no website. Making it even more ideal for excellent returns before the FOMO sets in.
How do GCR and COINXION go hand in hand? Basically we will see GCR utilised as a fuel for the COINXION utility . COINXION is an ecommerce platform similar to Ebay or Amazon.
How could COINXION compete with EBAY and AMAZON?
The name of the game is “viral”. We want this coin to spread like wildfire and shake these major players to the core. We will achieve this with affiliate systems, Firstly, we have a member referral program where you will receive a % of the referred member fee’s for life, so if you know any major resellers that can join us on COINXION, get them on this platform for some passive income. Secondly, you can earn up to 20% of a products value by marketing it yourself it’s a bit like monetising youtube videos, and lastly there will be a huge bounty rewards system in the vicinity of $200 million. This is not something to shrug off or take lightly. First in will reap the benefits of this system for LIFE.
Further reading,
The founders have placed GCR coin at an eye watering $42 per coin. How? once GCR is deposited onto COINXION there set price of the buy / sell will be pegged to 1 gram of gold.

OK im a shit writer, here are some cliffs,
- GO LIVE DATE 31 DECEMBER 2017
- GCR will moon overnight, all GCR will be bought up quickly, as it goes viral, every internet marketer will be pushing the resellers on ebay, amazon, Alibaba, to use this site
- COINXION GCR BUY/SELL price $42!!!!
- WORKING PRODUCT
- NO MARKETING YET, NOT EVEN A TWITTER, WEBSITE ETC
- CURRENT PRICE IS 13 CENTS
- BUY ON BITTREX

Quantum, QAU

Just read their website, quantumproject.org/

You really have no clue about crypto at all.

>My pick isn't mentioned

That's a good sign I say

unironically REQ

Tis true. I am only a fiat fag

Sorry if some of this is redundant to you, not sure what you know about it:
VTC shares a lot in common with LTC. Will have max 84m coins in circulation, block times are 2.5 minutes, SegWit activated, alpha Lightning Network (had a successful test a month or two ago atomic swapping LTC/VTC) and stealth addresses are on the way.
The big difference with VTC to other coins is ASIC resistance, so the chance of centralization is slim to none as no particular mining pools will control the majority of hashing power. After seeing the scaling debacle with BTC, benefits to ASIC resistance are starting to really be understood in this space. Vertcoin has been around since 2014, so it has an established following. It's also on Shapeshift which helps its visibility.
My only gripe with VTC is that the top 100 richest addresses own over half of all the coins in circulation. But with crypto in the spotlight like it is now, of course whales are going to load up on a cheap coin in the beginning in hopes of it taking off in the future so little hard to avoid that issue.

Dipshit here

Please explain I don't understand

>Buy cannabis pharmaceutical stocks if you want in on the green rush

Is it legal to own stocks in a cannabis company if cannabis is still illegal in your respective country?

I'm sold. Buying VTC right now

Ubiq. Ubiq. Ubiq. Ubiq. Ubiq. Ubiq. Ubiq. Ubiq.

when you invest in crypto, it's safe to assume that you intend to buy something that is undervalued right now and you have the expectation that it will increase in value in the future

The price of a coin in itself doesn't give you any useful information.
I can have a coin that is valued at 1$ but the supply is 10 billion coins => 10 billion marketcap
I can also have a coin that is valued at 10$ but I have a supply that is only 1 million coins => 10 million market cap

Which one has more room to grow, the one that has 10 billion market cap or the one that has 10 million market cap? The coin with 10 billion market cap might x2-x3 in a few years, depending on the fundamentals and hype, but the coin with 10 million market cap could easily x10-x50 if it's not shit.

TLDR: price doesn't tell you shit.

>Once it hits 21 million in supply it's going to be exposed for how overbought it is.
god I fucking love biz

why does anyone care about ubiq

Accumulate NGRs and enjoy mad gains when diversification quotas are enacted.

>Which one has more room to grow, the one that has 10 billion market cap or the one that has 10 million market cap?

Penny stock logic. Which ONE is going to grow more? The majority of these babby coins and ICOs crash and burn.

ADA, the most solid cyrpto investment.

This guy fucks.
Would only add EOS to that list.