Hol up!

Hol up!

Can you cast Awaken on a bag of holding and make it sentient? Would it retain memories of things previously placed inside it and what sort of personality would a bag of holding have?

Yeah sure whatever, kid. It's all fantasy.

Get out of here, Bridge Princess

No one cares what you think.

Well I know the Bag of Holding would be quite possessive

I'M CALLING YUUGI!!

Short answer: no
Long answer: A Bag of Holding is neither a beast nor a plant. No.

And before anyone brings up "Animate Object", that only works on non-magic objects, so still no.

What about Awaken Object?

Is this a bag thread?

I'm making a necromancer that is carrying around a bag of flesh and bones with him for isntant-undead and he only has 8 Strength but has access to Magic Hand. How heavy would be an appropriate weight for such a bag and roughly how many bones would fit in the biggest one he could carry?

As far as I can tell, there is no such spell.

Alternatively, they could be very generous.

They might not talk, but what you end up with is an insanely loyal piece of luggage that will follow you to other planes.

In otherwords: best use of Awaken there is.

The bag is constantly begging for bigger things to fill its gaping hole.

It would be pretty clingy, I think.

human skeleton weighs about 30lbs

This is how mimicks are born you evil fuck

what anime?

In some places you can

What about shrew skeletons? They'd be Tiny Size Category-wise so have a bunch of neat bonuses to hit and AC, just need to supercharge their STR via necromantic magics and you've got an unstoppable army of skeletal shrews.

It's made of plantfibres and leather, that's BOTH plant AND Animal, therefore it should work twice as well as on mere single animals/plants creatures.

Now I am imagining a talking bag with the voice of Audrey 2.

FEED ME!

>FEED ME D'RR'ZZZ'T!

Please no bully.

>The bag learns that enchanted items within can have the enchantments called out to affect itself.
>The bag wants a dagger so it may use this to make a weapon for itself.
>New party member.
>Bag of Fighting

Stabbo Baggins

Lost my shit

10/10