How do you handle the subject of kobold sexual dimorphism?

How do you handle the subject of kobold sexual dimorphism?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehow.com/how_8529356_tell-sex-alligator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With long, flowery descriptions and subtle masturbation under the table.

Female kobolds have wider hips, bigger eyes and smooth skin instead of scales.

Subtle proportional differences, one time a sorceress was wearing a stolen halfling-sized dress.

There isn't any: kobolds are sexless and grow out of magical spawning pools in vine-covered temples.

obviously the same way you deal with this same problem in aligators

I'm almost scared to ask how you deal with the problem in alligators.

>subtle
normalfags go home

ehow.com/how_8529356_tell-sex-alligator.html
D:

Well then. That's more information I never expect to use that I now possess.

On one hand, I asked for that.

On the other, I regret it immensely.

The male ones have a somewhat lower pitched wail when you cut them down

>smooth skin instead of scales.
You lost me.

Who cares? If it has scales, lift its tail.

pray tell user
do you often find yourself in the position of having to flip around with friends an aligator and having to fist his slit to figure out if he's a dood?
do you live anywhere near florida by chance?

by the nine i do. lakeland infact
and yes we fist alligators quite a lot
so much so we have signs stating that we shouldnt molest theses alligators courtesy of the local government thought the signs do actually read as if they are intended for the alligators oddly enough

Same way I handle everything related to kobolds.

Stabbing them with my sword.

post more kobolds

...have you personally fisted any such aligators to figure out he was indeed a dood?
was he a big guy?

oh no its more of a tradition with no real purpose than to get some alligators off

sometimes i wish I was a redneck, fist deep in some flailing reptile just for the hell of it

then i remmember i'm much better off where I am

In common kobolds, it's the horns. Basically, the males have longer, draconic horns, with less, longer eyebrow ridges(usually three); while the females have more, shorter eyebrow ridges(four to five), with shorter, spike-like horns.

Other sub-species of kobolds have different methods of telling the genders.

Generally the same way as many reptiles, such as phrynosoma.

No tits or boobs. Females tend to be slightly larger and wider I like to give them nice hips if humanoid but it's not a hard and fast rule. Males have a pair of wide ventral scales near cloacal vent, while females have smaller ones. Been considering giving males slightly broader shoulder ratio, or perhaps give females sleeker facial profiling
The rest just depends of the population and how the culture prefers their sexual selection. Also, clothing would probably play a large role as well.

is there more to this?
is it lewd?

Yes, its an overall 7.5/10 Manga called Monster collection.
No lewd as far as I'm aware. Some tasteful nudity and this one bathhouse scene and that's it. Also at lizard chicks near the end, though I can't seem to find the page.

Oh, and the blond girl with pointy ears? A Gorgon, for those of you with more vanilla tastes. As for the Lizard dude, he's essentially the badass old man who's an old friend of the protag's teacher, who bails the party outbof trouble and gets them set up for big battles. He's also apparently the Wandering King of the Green Scale tribe of Lizardfolk.

>if it has a dick between its legs it's male
It's not really an especially unusual or horrifying way to tell the sex of an animal, senpai.

Reptiles have a cloaca, thus no visible external genitalia. Just, uh, pointing that out for you.

>How do you handle the subject of kobold sexual dimorphism?
The same method I use for all kobold subjects: kill them for the XP.

Delicately.
With gloves.