kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last thread

Das it mang.

Thanks for actually posting the intro PDF

Jumpers! Any Jumps that you dislike/hate the setting, but like the perks?

Wasn't there someone doing a SWTOR Jump?

Commoragh. Cause it's Commoragh.

So Gravity Rush lets you put together solid gravity. What would be a good thing to make out of solidified gravity?

Yeah, I know-it's probably the 5th technically in most timezeones. I just liked the sound of it.

I think that was KOTOR, no idea what's his progress is like

>Tell me about your minions, Jumpers.
Mostly robots because those are easiest to massproduce... But also Clones, Jade Zombies, Demons, Waddle Dees, and sometimes Skeletons if I need a slap-patch.

To those of you who bought an Original Deck in Yu-Gi-Oh, did you actually take the time to make new cards instead of just coming up with a general theme for your deck?

Literally every single 40K jump.

I think the KOTOR Jump covers that, just not specific about it

That would be cool but I don't think so, I asked the same question earlier.

Akame ga kill. I don't know why but that entire setting gets under my skin.

To continue the Harry Potter discussion, what do you see in this mirror, Jumpers?

Well-
Yeah, this.

It was a guy called Brahmastra and he posted here a few weeks ago saying he gave up his claim because he no longer had time.

five Star stories

Twilight.

Nope, just went with a theme. Which was in fact a theme of Random Nonsense. The point was to confuse the enemy so hard that they didn't have any idea what to do against it.

bad art

Fuck, that was supposed to be for

Myself, surrounded by my Companions, family and whatever friends I've made throughout my millennia of travels.

It's a big mirror.

No, the jump ends long before the start of SWTOR, SWTOR is 200 years after Reven is imprisoned by the Emporer

Hate

It depends on the chain, but on my most recent "companion die permanently" run, it was my partner from the Mystery Dungeon jump. We had gone through god knows how many jumps and adventures before XANA killed and replaced her. It was...nice to see her again.

What?

I just noticed that the inscriptions are wrong.
Like really really wrong.

Goddamn, that's going to bother me.

I saw the stone, because I know how to get it out of there. Then I tossed it into my warehouse.

My companions in our cosmic guildhall, crafting like crafters do.

Well damn, I guess you could ignore the date, but that isnt as satisfying as a whole Jump

Squirrel and Hedgehog.
Me as the version of myself I sometimes see with Preservation of Man from Narnia.
By the way, if Sburb user is here, what kind of powers would a Page of Heart.

*have?

And so that Captain Calls Dibs on the Swotor jump. I'm about to get a lot more free time to work on it and the Ork Jump

SWTOR would be fun you could be one of the eight classes, Import companions into others, and the setting of the galactic cold war is a pretty interesting one.

I see myself, withered and grey, in a grand auditorium, before a grand audience. I bear no instrument, no brush, not even a microphone. Not a sound can be heard save for my voice. The audience is all a hush, completely captivated by my narrative and wordplay. My mastery of spoken word is total and complete.

A spacebattles chucklefuck posted an outline once, and was critiqued for only including force users. He seemed shocked that people wanted to be something other than space wizards, and reluctant to provide that content. He was shouted down.

That's the last I've heard of it.

A reminder that the Sith and Jedi are shit and the Je'daii order was the true path to balance.

What perks could be good enough to to tolerate that propaganda setting for ten years, unless you wanted to use jumper powers and/or the LoT to burn it to nothing.

ORK JUMP!!!!! :)

Big booty hoes. Chaise lounges. Olive bars with assorted breads, vegetables and crackers.

Dumbledore is shaking my hand. I've won the house cup.

I kind of like Narnia.

There were never any Force users.

There were only High Ground users.

Nice. I'll happily await it.

I did not get far into squirrel and hedgehog, what does it have to do with Narnia?

Sweet. Ghost on, you incorporeal motherfucker, you.

I think he was talking about Squirrel and Whatever.

Narnia is a fuck but it really isn't propaganda.

Everything makes sense now. Star Wars has been explained-
>Ork Jump
Ahem. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

I just want to yell at people for never wanting to take the Black Talon.

Alternately, I want to take the Black Talon everywhere. That thing'll be the Flying Dutchman in space by the time I'm through with it.

Aren't motherboxes effectively spirittech (connection to the Source?) and Alpha lantern clones run off emotions (inb4 its-willpower-I-dont-gotta-explain-shit-wizard-meme)? You'd definitely need to upgrade your ACU before it could conversion ray those things.

Faction trade: They're not going to just hand over any schematic for five monkeylords, even if they probably would trade a whole bunch of lower-tier schematics for the T4 Monkeylord schematic, though. Assuming they didn't try to screw you over. Also the mere fact that you have Monkeylords, let alone the schematic for them, is going to make you a Person Of Interest (TM) to them.

And if you demonstrate that you have a Jovian Pattern Nova Cannon, your status will change instantly from "(very interesting) neutral mercenary" to "priority strategic asset/liability" and your jump will get real complicated, real fast.

Oh... I thought you were calling Narnia a propaganda setting, given that Aslan is pretty much Jesus and always right. Yeah, no clue how.

WEASLEY GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, there's the bolstering of their soul/identity, like a greater version of themselves they can grow into.

Perhaps something like an even further enhanced version of Dirk's 'I don't break' thing. And maybe increased ability to feel emotion too?

I quite like the idea of calling on all your alternate selves, like what the Squaredsprites have, except with more than just partial access to memories.

Also considering Heart does seem to have /some/ association with romantic relationships... a Page of it turning into a harem protag doesn't seem out of the question.

Mostly just suggestion/speculation on my part, of course.

>SWTOR jump
>Ork jump
Hype!

>Black Talon
It would be fun to have your companions play the roles of the other classes, those of your own faction could be a team to go through your respective class stories and flash points like black talon together.

>Bolstering the soul/identity
MORE BUFFS FOR THE ANGEL FORM! YES! How big a boost are we talking about here? Also, how does the "calling on your alternate selves" thing work?
I know, right?!

What they did to Revan and Exile is fucking shameful.

How high is your Insight, Jumpers?

Well that sounds pretty great, nice to
>harem protag
>It was at this point Alice realized she was screwed, possibly literally.

Not him, but basically, everything Revan and the Exile was for nothing, the Sith Emperor Darth Vitiate killed the latter and imprisoned and corrupted the former, to the point where he was going to commit genocide. Worse, he got killed off by the PCs, but his dark side stuck around and, believing he could kill the cosmic horror that is the the Emperor permanently, he revived him. It went about as well as you THINK it would. Oh, and the invasion went JUST AS PLANNED.

>pic

About 7 feet.

Vitiate needs to be given the edgelord jumper treatment.

Isn't there a third faction with twin emperors that came in and butt fucked everyone?

>How big a boost are we talking about here?
Uh. Scaling from non-existent, to pretty damn buff.

>Also, how does the "calling on your alternate selves" thing work?
The squaredsprites got access to memories of all the versions of them in alternate timelines, just by virtue of being that. Through they only got partial access, not everything every version knows.

As a Page, you'd have to work for it a /lot/ more, but you could eventually go much further. Maybe eventually something like being able to actually exist in all timelines as a singular being/mind, and being able to draw some power from alternate you's from other timelines.

Me being a legitimately good person, without having to try so damn hard to be so.

Also, that art is terrible.

This is when you put Vitiate's soul into a Soul Gem
Then enchant a toilet with it.

Nope, because guess what? THAT'S VITIATE's OTHER FUCKING EMPIRE. THAT's RIGHT, HE WAS BUILDING AN ENTIRE OTHER EMPIRE BY HIMSELF THIS ENTIRE TIME. Sure, his son backstabbed and killed him, forcing him to share the PC's body, but still.

Yes but that was The second empire that Vitiate had been building in secret to replace the Sith Empire, for some reason

Happens to the best of us.

Hopefully that cluster fuck will be an optional drawback, it is really absurd.

So we've had discussion about Native Jumpers (those who don't start from Earth, but from a setting like JoJo). We've got at least two examples, in that Skink / Lizardman jumper and Burgli.

How would you guys feel about a Jumper who starts from, say... Generic Western?

>Cowboy jumper
I could dig it. Go for it, man.

Sounds pretty cool.

I seriously don't understand why anyone thought Vitiate was a good idea. They made him one of the most over powered characters in the franchise and at this point he's like a Deviant Art tier OC.

Also would've it have so terrible to make new designs for the Sith vehicles instead of just rehashing Star Destroyers again?

I've got eyes for days, son.

Ok, that's beyond fucking retarded. I liked my time playing in TOR, because the story, but holy fuck that's retarded. Like not even Bancho could beat that.

You mean like how they rehashed the Imperial Uniform for the Sith Empire troops/officers for some reason?

I like SWTOR, I do, but it has very very little originality.

I guess they were going for some combination of Nihilus and the Emperor. And I know, right? They didn't even show off those Sith Meditation Spheres, those would have been awesome to see!

That is why I said that the whole Infinite Empire thing should be a drawback.

My insight? Before Bloodborne? I dunno, maybe 40ish? I've been through a lot of shit by then

In Bloodborne it maxes out at 99

After Lovecroft? Somewhere in the 100-200 range most likely.

Yes, yes it is retarded. This is why it was suggested as a drawback.
It is also part of why I'm never giving a dime to SWTOR.

The worst part is that's literally exactly what he is. A group of professional writers couldn't think up their own original character so they combined two of the strongest big bads they could find.

>47087117
the minions I use are situational, stealth assassination? That's a job for the deathmark, an evil ecosystem? I have several layers of the tower dedicated to a primal zurg hive ready to unleash the fury of nature on them and add their biological distinctiveness to their own.
An army? My Waddle Dee retainers have more power than any sane jumper would trust them with. A incredibly massive army with superpowers? I imported the shard as a sacu for my companion with have to victory in supreme commander and have cortex command cloning and Alpha lantern blueprints which allows him to print out as many Alpha lanterns as he needs.
yes, that's why they're such good computers and much better than the computers they have in supreme commander, this mother box in particular has been imported a lot mostly in wizarding roles since Godtech computer equals more smart and has a vaguely form, think nova Herald of Galactus, I'm not trying to import her for this one or figure out how she works, just use her to infiltrate and hack ACUs. The Alpha lanterns are of all clones of myself with my brain tape which is a thing we have since I took the backup option, so they have all of my willpower-stacking for a while now, as for knowing how it all works it was imported as a SACU which gives me the information for the tech base for it and a main green lantern battery to run them off of.

Wait, so they don't have planet busters?
I noticed that they are pretty iffy in space technology since the only Cannon example is a teleportation system which barely gets a single ACU into the combat zone and there isn't much they can do about that one unit that fires from space other than destroy its relay.

And you know what? It could have been cool, if a little out of nowhere, if they had just finished the Vitiate arc before then and introduced them as separate villains, because some of their stuff is pretty cool. Even if the two royals are annoyingly invincible. Like, we get it, their cool, but so are we.

they're* Bleh.

Alroighty, gonna go ahead and start the initial pastebin write.

Now here's a question - where would one suggest our grizzled war vet-turned-cowboy start off his little adventure?

The whole GAME should be a drawback.

SWTOR was pretty good just as a single player, it was not a well designed MMO but if they had made it into a proper RPG it would have been great.

It's unforgivable for what they did to Exile and Revan.

Hmm, that depends on what kind of start you want. Might I suggest Hellsing or Soul Eater?

>Shitting on the Sith Warrior Storyline
I dislike you.
Darth Baras is a Bro-tier Sith-Master.

Literally everything else is meaningless before the pathetic spite they meted out on previously established characters.

Gravity Falls. He would fit right into the rural lonesome town, and it would be neat for him to slowly encounter more and more of the supernatural.

Pokemon, gotta get some cattle, a horse, and maybe a herding dog.

>Suggesting that Hellsing is an early chain jump

Have you seen Alucard?!?!

The Agent story line was amazing.
But really I wished they just made a KOTOR co-op game. I enjoyed playing with my brother, but I never felt the need for an MMO.

Requesting access to some of that sweet Sith sorcery.
Then I won’t have to fanwank that I figured out a way to use it anyway.

Hey, you don't have to fight him. Yeah, he's a monster, but unless you're one too he won't go aft- actually hold on I just remembered about those cops.

Well, if you stay out of the way he won't go after you. If you're still nothing but a man, he'll sandbag just a bit to see if you can give him the death a monster like him deserves. But not for long. I give the cowboy good odds if he gets Holy Empowerment but NOT the plant nail thing.

Most of the class lines were good, but the Agent really was the best. All in all, the Empire side had the better more engaging stories.

Well when I go to that jump I intend to take the perk that will let me take him/her as a follower. Girlycard is best!

All of the empire stories were good, Republic on the other hand. . .

So, Rapidash/Zebstrika, Herdier and a shitload of Tauros and Miltank?

I heard the Smuggler is pretty good on the Republic side.

I found I had more fun when playing a Dark sided Jedi or a Light Sided Sith
But yeah I feel the Sith had the better side of writing.