Did anything good ever happen to him? I don't mean his empire or what he built. I mean him. Was he ever happy? At peace?

Did anything good ever happen to him? I don't mean his empire or what he built. I mean him. Was he ever happy? At peace?

Of course not, he had the burning spirit of mankind coursing through him 24/7.

I mean the sensei exist so he must have gotten laid

With hair like that, how could he not

They have all but been retconned. The big E will soon get his powers from wizardry. He is really terrible with people.

>The God Emperor of Mankind is bad with people
I really wish this wasn't happening but it is.

They kind of dug him into a hole when he couldn't raise a couple of kids all those years ago.

Oh I know exactly why he's bad with people. It's because people are shit. What does it say about your species when your own god-leader can't stand you?

Reminder that the Emperor isn't bad with people, he just pretended to be.

The Emperor planned everything, from the scattering of the Primarchs to which planets they would land on. World Eaters born on Terra were already oddly vicious and prone to close combat before Angron was found, Terran Night Lords had pale skin and could see better in the dark before Curze was found. Even Alpha Legion, before Alpharius was found, were prone to black ops/infiltration. The Emperor had his Primarchs roles already in mind based on where they would land in the scattering he intentionally foresaw/allowed.

The Emperor knew Horus would go rogue the entire time and planned the Heresy in advance, he admits as much with his conversation with Astropath Kai Zulane.

Konrad Curze, Lorgar, Magnus, and even Guilliman/Sanguinius believe the grand Emperor plan theory.

So why would he do this and allow himself to be fused with the Throne as his empire falls into decay for 10,000 years? Time will tell, but whatever it is it's for mankinds greater good.

He didn't raise them, every one of them was an adult when he had found them, some were probably in their 80s or 100s.

He raised Horus

You mean 150 year old super human demigods, most of whom had been rulers of planets for dozens of years by the time he found them?
The Emperor was not a father. He was a master.

> The Emperor planned everything, from the scattering of the Primarchs

> to which planets they would land on.

One book hints that it was no accident(pathway to heaven) while another by the same author hints that the Chaos Gods may have had some hand as originally the Khan and Fulgrim where to end up on each others planets.

> World Eaters born on Terra were already oddly vicious and prone to close combat before Angron was found, Terran Night Lords had pale skin and could see better in the dark before Curze was found. Even Alpha Legion, before Alpharius was found, were prone to black ops/infiltration.

Geneseed and environment.

The Emperor knew Horus would go rogue the entire time and planned the Heresy in advance, he admits as much with his conversation with Astropath Kai Zulane.

That's because he had seen the vision Kai passed on.

Also the perpetuals mostly loathe his lack of humanity, it was him saying basically ''stop crying we're immortal and have plenty of time for kids and families'' that drove Ollanius away, even Alivia who was on his side didn't like him.

I wholeheartely believe this story, but I do not believe he expected Horus to fall. Especially since he was so reluctant to destroy Horus' soul. I believe he expected Lorgar to be the undivided leader of the Heresy. Lorgar was just too much of a grower...

>the Emperor was just pretending to be autistic
>Russ was just pretending to be autistic

Like father like son.

Buzzword: The Post

>literally has only one buzzword
>buzzword is also a buzzword
>your post is literally more buzzwordy than the post you're responding to

AND NOW I HAVE BEATEN YOUR RECORD

Buzzword being a buzzword doesn't make it any less accurate.
There was nothing substantive in your post beyond memery.

He basically just said "I was only pretending to be retarded", which seems to me to sum up all of this. Seems to me this was never the original intent and too many faggots spoiled the lore soup.

Which is a meme.
Anyway, I agree with the rest.
Not trying to be a dick.
I'm just drunk, shirking finals responsibilities, and endlessly perturbed haha get it? Perturabo is THE most autistic primarch! by the liberal use of the word autistic.

>Buzzword being a buzzword doesn't make it any less accurate.

But it does make it hypocritical.

If you wanna be a pedantic fuck, sure.

>"Buzzword: The Post"
>not pedantic

Meme buzzwords autism faggot.

No u

Not even 50 posts and already this thread has gone cancerous.

Yet still scathingly truthful, you memer.

>Geneseed and environment.

Yeah, but the point is that the gene-seed was made in advance of the enviornment, which would mean the Emperor would already know what their environment it would be. It's not a coincidence each Primarch landed on a world perfect for what their future role would be, as genetically inherited by their astartes.

If you wanna be a pedantic fuck, sure.

>During his life he fathered many families, while always taking care to vanish and start afresh whenever possible.

>He raised Horus

Horus, who was a perfectly loyal servant and son for the two hundred years of the Great Crusade before being targeted for corruption by the Ruinous Powers

Adult children make their own choices

Oh you mean to tell me that the geneseed of a genetically engineered super soldier that literally only exists to fight and kill had an innate tendency to be violent?

And that primarch somehow ended up on a violent planet in the middle of a galaxy whose tag line is 'In the grim darkness of the 41st millennia there is only war.'?

Stop the fucking presses, obviously it was all planned by the emperor.

Honestly it's more surprising that more of the primarchs didn't end up on death worlds.

What if he is storing all that power that he gets from psykers being fed to him?

If that was the case, then he litteraly has the power of over 6 billion psykers.

That is gonna be one biiiiiiiiiig toilet run once he manages to get off the throne.

It says you need a different leader. One that isn't the autismatron.

WHO DARE INSULT MIGHTY AUTISMOTRON?!

I'd consider thirty thousands years of tight pussy a good thing.

Emps' true name confirmed for being Tyrone.

Explain his choices of names for his primarchs.

Well humans are psychically not as strong as Eldar. Get a vast majority of Eldar to murderfuck at once and you have a god.

Humans on the other hand, you need to get a vast majority of them to wage war for the holy Emperor (and not Kornflakes or Khaine) during several generations, and eat up the juiciest souls meanwhile. That's what he has been doing for 10,000 years.
He's bound to burst into godlike form soon.

>but whatever it is it's for mankinds greater good.
Oh you shouldn't have.
But cool that you understand the importance of this alliance

This is a glorious day.

Also checked.

I remember a thread, Veeky Forums, which started with the usual bantz:
>You have one wish to ask from the Emperor, what is it

People were asking to fuck xenos and bitches and for eternal glory.

And then, one tiny user brought the entire thread to tears.
>"I just wish that the Emperor would have a good day"

Stop making me feel

Feels batman

>tfw that was me

Honestly, I'm amazed anyone remembered that.

Yes, before his past shaman lives came back to him and made him begin the long fight against chaos. He probable had a great time and went about poisoning the cities, burning the women and raping the water.

What's the best way to push people to feed you every psyker in the galaxy ? I mean you can't really ask for it when you are a healthy living god without looking like a tyrannical cannibal. But say you're on life support, and that the tech guys found out a user's manual saying you must feed the thing with psykers for it to keep the lighthouse on, they will willingly feed you every psykers they can get their hands on.

As it stands, the black ships are the only efficient administration in the Imperium, it's not for nothing.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong mate. He burned the water, poisoned the women, and raped the cities.

>Humanity a shit
>It's anyone who disagrees with us who is shit! For real!

Is this where the whole Lil' E thing started?

We can file that pice of lore along with the ultramarines head lib being half eldar. The old world is gone, embrace the endless derp.

Lighthouses need fuel to burn, user.

>One unbreakable shield against the coming darkness
>One last blade, forged in defiance of fate
>Let them be my legacy to the galaxy I conquered
>And my final gift to the species I failed

>ultramarines head lib being half eldar
He wasn't an Ultra-Marine, he was their head astropath. "Chief Librarian" because astropaths were part of the Librarium.

You're right though, Sensei have more or less been replaced by Perpetuals.

Lil 'E?

>Sensei have more or less been replaced by Perpetuals.
Is this the worst BL ever?

The Unification Wars. Probably the closest thing he experienced to things finally going as he wanted.