Punny bard names

Veeky Forums, I need your help. One of my players (the bard), has entered the party in a Battle of the Bands being held as part of the tournament celebrating the new duke's coronation. I need horribly punny names for the other bands and their members. So far all I've got is the Sex Crossbows, featuring illithid bassist Squid Viscous. Any other ideas?

Yanni Rotten is a zombie floutist

They Might be Giants. Just two Hill giants with circus tents thrown over them playing livestock as instruments.

Charred E Zaniel is a Tiefling with a golden fiddle.

This is fucking gold. I'm definitely using this.

>Poetic Justice
>Busta Chimes
>Imagine Dragons
>My Alchemical Romance

Babymetal.

It's some homunculi made in, you guessed it, various metal alloys. Or playing metal. Or both.

Something only a gnome would like, like in our reality.

Dead Can Dance

Should be pretty obvious.

I had a player roll up a half orc bard named Freddy Morcurey once.

Oh, and famous orc band Da Smash will also be making an appearance.

>primus
(all modron band)
>leftover kraken
>grateful undead
>mac demarcgnome

Iron Maiden, its a singing Iron Maiden and no one wants to open it.

How bad do you want these puns to be? Because I've only got REALLY horrible ones like:

>Jimi Hengerocks and the Standing Stones

Talking Floating Heads. How do they sing? Magic.

AC/NPC

>danny "the elf man"
>mc drider
>grick james

Well, the sorceror's player suggested I include a group of dwarf miners called "Diggaz with Attitude," so as far as I'm concerned you should aim for the worst puns possible; they brought it on themselves.

HipHobgoblin Warlord

newest acquisitions inc had a couple good ones
>thrall out boy
>my bloodied valentine
>a match in dragons
>wand direction

The mon-keighs
Does it have to be thematic?

Doktor Hexagon, whose match is interrupted by Doktor DEEEAD who murders him.

I got 99 problems but a lich ain't one

The only theme I'm looking for is "cringeworthy". That said, none of my players really know anything about 40k, so Warhammer references aren't really much good to me.

Half elf named Aaron Presley.

Johnny B. Neutral Goode

Bob Zombie

Dolby THX, a Warforged bard with speakers & subwoofers under his chest plates (which open up when he's playing). He rocks an electic guitar, which he plugs into a quarter-inch socket (his navel) and plays heavy metal.