HURRY THE FUCK UP NIGGERS, XLM PBC PICK NOW NOW NOW

HURRY THE FUCK UP NIGGERS, XLM PBC PICK NOW NOW NOW

lol who cares holding LINK is better long term

I love taking advice from someone who takes a pic of their screen rather the screenshot.

>ICQ

Here you dirty mongrel, satisfied?

BASED TEEKA.

Not buying the ATH
Will wait til other anons confirm and wait for a dip

Lol ATH is 1100+ or 1200 or something.

This is still 50% off of that.

My bad, I was thinhking of "recent all time high for legitimate reasons"

the actual all time high is .00004000+. or 8x.

Even if you buy stellar now at ATH its still going to go up. You'd idiots don't realize how undervalued this going has been and how much higher it will continue to go, even without that tikka fuck. This is the ground floor for the moon mission

hahah,
also hahahah

but thanks for the pic, i was in because iBm hooked up 12 intercontinental nodes earlier today.

You're smart

I love how biz treats everything like a shitty discord pump n dump. Teeka has INSIDE FUCKING INFORMATION. why do you think he recommended it last time right before IBM announcement?

This time he said up to 10 cents, hes confident as fuck. There is insider info to suggest something huuuuuuuge. Get in.

If you're worried about buying high, just buy a partial amount now, and more if it dips.

this
he clearly is balls deep in this market and has huge connections. And we have it for "free", I'm gonna throw a few hundreds

what happened to his bch prediction tho

Priced in at 120k

We me luck

already dumping again kek

its currently flat but youd be up 40% if you sold at its last peak. His buy up to price was 1400 jew bucks
source: am subbed to Pajeet money PDF

Yeah, like user said, you had multiple times to profit off of his BCH recommendation, and it was alerted as a "short term trade".

It's a good meme, but he wasn't wrong.

It's fake
F A K E
A
K
E

I boght the dip and am in more profit kek.

I love how something goes up 20%, dips 5%, and people say its dumping

The inverse of people who say something is mooning when it drops to a new all time low and then finds a 10% day

god, jihan and ver are waiting for a bitcoin dip to pump bcash again, that's what he meant

we just had a dip and fuck all happened

bch spent half the time under 1400 since the "flippening" event

Already sold at 849 for 2x enjoying my profits, waiting for fake news dip to increase my stack

looks like OP buys his monitors like he buys his crypto. CHEAP