BITCOIN PUMPING AGAIN. WILL THIS BE THE FINAL BULLTRAP OR ARE WE OFF TO 12K?

BITCOIN PUMPING AGAIN. WILL THIS BE THE FINAL BULLTRAP OR ARE WE OFF TO 12K?

Final bulltrap

Bulltrap

Yep list newbies, this will go back to 4k by sunday.

why?

how many tethers were printed today?

4k might be a bit much but a crash is coming indeed. Cashout your profits from today's pump and get out.

Especially from alts. Nice dip entry point incoming

You can never have enough tethers.
15k incoming, oldfagbiztard said so

4k is pushing it.

Flavor of the month namefag that will lose favor when he eventually is wrong. Remember pinkwhale? Remember baba?

bulltrap son. double top incoming

A B S O L U T E B U L L T R A P

BULLLLLLLTRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Long term bulltrap. It will drop like a rock at 15k!!

But seriously, why is this shitcoin rising?

same old

>But seriously, why is this shitcoin rising?

Fad. Name recognition.

BullBRRRAAAPPP

why not?

New ATH incoming.
I know you want your alts to shine, but there is too much hype for BTC right now.

The difference now is that we know BTC is a shitcoin and is not worth its current value. Most previous arguments against BTC being a bubble in the past were an argument about Crypto currency in general.

Now its just an objective truth.

Maybe, but mark my words. One year from now BTC is going to be $1500 and LTC is going to be $750

>muh bulltrapz
Say cheese for the picture.

The number of anons parroting ‘bulltrap’ times the number of times Veeky Forums has ever been right = LIFT OFF! BTC 13k for Xmas confirmed

Based

Mind The Gap.

>An interesting fact is that the person or group who created Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, has over one million coins that were mined during the early stages of the renowned crypto-currency.

>These bitcoins have remained unspent and moved, whether or not this was intentional or not, the motivation remains unknown.

Didnt that guy told everyone to exit all cryptomarkets? Also called a Korean btg pump that didn't happen. Lots of anons lost money because of him and he's not posting anymore now. (You).

Bulltrap, bcoin is holding on for dear life right now

>oldfagbiztard
Go away.

>some normie just bought 5 bitcoin at $10750
posting a pink wojak in his honour

I have been posting from time to time, briefly. There have been more important matters. I did say to exit all Crypto markets, because I could see an algorithmic crash coming. The BTG pump happened, and everyone made $48%. The next night, The Koreans flipped, and I warned everyone at the same time I bailed, which was down 4%. Only the retards who thought they knew better lost a lot that night. there were 2 latecomers who were not part of the first night. One was smart and bailed at 4% loss, and the other thought I was stupid, stayed in and lost 8K I've been wrong once out of 104 times. Just setting the record straight. We are going to 14K, but there are situtaions that must mature first. I'm just saying Mind The Gap at the moment, because of the massive gap between buyers and sellers atm. We could form a solid double top out of this, and if we do we are going to never never land before 14K. I am sitting out tonight, and doing some charity work for the less intellectual. Most of them cannot help that they are disadvantaged because of being born less intelligent. Good evening.

Go away.

Send me some if you believe in the Semitic God

1JPpFuCYtACCd2XtR7HYzqvq5HijWUkruz

no he needs to stay we can make money off the opposite of what he says.

If you haven't figured this out on Veeky Forums yet then you're the problem, just because a liar or a dumbass is constatnly being a liar or dumb ass just do the opposite of what they say.

SORT

Once again, Curly trap, at the end of that thread when i handed it off to (you), I said buy, and to stay in opposition to me, you said not to, that BTC would trade sideways all weekend. THAT was the weekend it mooned. Curly, why do you lie, and why do you feel it needful to try to run me off of BIZ, and have it all to yourself? I am sorry your Mother was so,,, um... er... ah...needy, and doesn't know exactly who your Father is. It is not necessary for you to do this for attention. Grow. Mature. Become secure in and of yourself. Integrate with others. It will be ok, Curly.

>still lying about this
Original thread.
Where you lied about this again:
I hate LARPers.

RIP.

My. a sociopath stalker. I sense Buffalo Bill from Silence Of The Lambs behind the other keyboard.

You are a fucking fraud and should be drawn and quartered.

user, really. I can do the same thing with The Holy Bible itself. "Judas Iscariot went forth and hung himself" *flip* flip* flip* "Go ye therefore and do likewise". Everyone sees through what you are attempting.

are you OK, user? do you need your meds adjusted/ i can call someone for you if you need me to. Your Father may not have cared, but I do.

what if i told you this entire reality itself is a fucking fraud? too much for you, isn't it? BAHAHAHAH

i think that it fall back < 10000 tonight

Oldfag is never wrong dude. Don't hate, make money

Well said.

About to show how he phone posts to get a new ID to shill for him with next pic; shouldn't have triggered my autism.

Once you learn it is not real, it is no longer difficult to manipulate that which is not real. truth is "Strange"r than fiction, because Truth IS Fiction. sub Atomic Physics / Quantum Mechanics 101. THERE IS NO REMOTE OBSERVER.

Lots of ATH buyers in this thread.

(you) think (I) am always alone in my basement, as are (you)? There could be ten potential posters around me with an aggregate of 50 devices at any given point in time. if one of them chimes in from time to ti- wait a minute, you actually think I am a larper, and a lonely basement dweller like yourself? user, I-

There is always a wetworks agent somewhere around. I have to ask for privacy to piss.

ffs I come here to avoid tripfags

There is the door. You can show yourself out.

filtered

Anyway, I have charity work to do this evening, and now I am running 20 minutes late. Stay Frosty.

Dude literally nobody here likes you or gives a shit what you slew out of that pathetic shit sewer hole for a mouth of yours. Shut the fuck up, fuck off, and die.

If you still think this is a bull trap, I've got some bad news for you... I'm looking for some sideways movement for a while, with some possible alt action.

One more thing, Curly, why don't (You) make a definitive prediction on 5 coins we can all screencap. Lets see where the Bull shit in the buckwheat, shall we? Or did your Mother come in just now, and you had to hide your screen?

Are you still salty Skippie Fan?

^ same photo, same name.

It's at 11k again, SELL SELL SELL SELL

I told you, I do not live in the basement alone, as do (you).

Included my prediction in my autistic rage; you can see me say it will dip down to 8.2k+-250; I made that prediction at 1:30 PM on 11/30; I also predicted a recovery following that which may reach 12k, and for my prediction to be at all accurate we should see a sell off to 6-7k shortly.

Forgot pic and to tag prediction

It amuses some of my Associates greatly to trifle with you. None of them are vested, none allowed to. They are compensated handsomely for what they do.

t. pajeet with a shill discord group

>tfw got in at 3.6k

1NSPKeZLLsPmmbkBEvyozaQaTj7TwASbJ7

Donate and I'll spend it in beer when it hits 12,000

I want to pull out of this market before the pullback. But tether just seems to risky. Where do you fucks go for a safe haven?

Bitcoin doing a classic double top...bearish signs. Back to 7k with you.

I think you mean BTC is gonna be $150000 and LTC is gonna be $10k

While the Double Top Reversal formation may seem straightforward, technicians should take proper steps to avoid deceptive Double Top Reversals. The peaks should be separated by about a month.

Hi Stockie. A month in stocks is an hour in crypto. Lurk moar. Oh, wait, you are a new scrub on wiki trying to school an Oldfag. Got it.

about a month! ive made and lost in a 8 hours what stocies do in a year

fuck off tripfag

Youre a big tripfag. I bet you liek dix in ur mouth and all around your face.

sad!

>using TA as your evidence
You believe in flat earth too, right?