U fuckers shoulda listened to me when i shilled it a ew days ago. There is still a chance to get in...

U fuckers shoulda listened to me when i shilled it a ew days ago. There is still a chance to get in. XLM Visa partnership... Mark my words or stay poor u faggots.

They don't want any of this shit. Poor Fags are happen eating ramen and jacking their dicks with cheeto covered fingers

Been in since 495 you cucks don't even know the game you're gonna miss out on

880 here. are we going to be alright, user?

So what. Everyone and their mom has a VISA partnership. MCO, TENX, poopcoin, etc

This
Also screenshot is fake, I'm subbed to this faggot and he didn't post anything
Get inspect element'd

this is a visa partnership to send payments with stellar tech, if true. all those other coins are just banks essentially banks that want to have visa cards.

Faggots calling it fake... check under update.

dont you morons have it set to alert your phone when emails happen? I mean fuck I was mid wank when he sent me this email and i literally stopped 2 minutes away from blowing my load to transfer eth to Bittrex

fuck you stellar is an awesome project, best altcoin out there (6sec transaction, ultra-low fees, decentralised validating nodes, ICO platform, decentralised exchange and more to come)

>buying an inflationary cryptocurrency

Fake
I'm subbed, he didn't send us shit yet

you mean the best candidate for mass adoption yet?

Stop the fud, this shit is real.

Stop faking screens of this curry munching paki faggot.

Do the opposite of what he says so boomers get dumped on and put this paki cunt out of business.

This
Screenshot is fake, just double checked my email

Stop FUD this shit is real

Faggots... ok last time ill help out u niggers. Its real look under fucking Palm beach confidential > updates.

Screenshot is fake man

I just did, last update is dash

Im part of PBC subscription... he didn’t post anything

Fucking retard u looked under report. Look under update.

It's literally not fake. It's either P&D groups trying to price in are telling you that or liars.

Can someone post a screencap from the updates section of the PBC site for confirmation? Trying to let the game come to me here boys

Uhh no it's not, pic related fucking pajeet.