tieba.baidu.com/p/4505173227
mega.nz/#F!6EZEHQqJ!gdDBPH48LYPGDccS4YaeWA!PIw1QKIB
es.pinterest.com/ragingheroes/tgg-2-darkness-light/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Colours of Tzeentch"

Tell me about Your Dudes /AoSG/.
>Who or what makes up your army?
>What's the story behind Your Dudes?
>How have you incorporated your WHFB army into AoS?

whew, its been a while guys.
Anyway, I picked up a bastiladon and i am currently deciding on a color scheme and wether to use ark or solar engine. Ive seen form many different places to just go with solar engine, and I dont have any experience with magnetizing stuff so I might just go with that. Ive decided that Saurus Knights just dont cut it for me. The best they did was knock a Wrath of Khorne Bloodthirster down to 9 wounds before getting wiped out. Anyway to help this?
I think im going to grab a box of warriors next to get that nice 30+ model buff.
I had a question about that though, do you get both the 20+ buff along with the 30+ if you have that latter amount?
The story for my lizardmen is back to square one, as after a while of feeling good about my story, it ends up not feeling right with the setting. I may just be trying too hard I guess.

>Ordered Cohort
Ye my boy you get both parts of the package if you have 30+. So an extra attack and plus 1 to the hitrolls.

Good luck melting your enemies with the power of the sun. How many Saurus Knights did you run in a unit when they played like ass? A good friend of mine went lizardbro and is debating the knights he got in the Start collecting box and their feasibility.

After i picked up the start collecting box for lizardmen, i decided to focus on getting the heavy stuff out the way(like heroes and monster units) but the only thing i have not touched are the Knights. Like I said, they did a decent job a few times, but those been practically miracles compared to how they've fared. The Bloodthirster bit was really just down to good rolls from me and shit rolls from my opponent.
Oh, another thing, a buddy of mine said he wants to get into AoS, and with fyreslayers of all things. He claims that they seem to fit his play style of keeping offensive pressure on his opponents. Can anyone confirm? What has been your experience fighting/playing Fyreslayers?

If you have an Eternity Warden, or even if you don't, Saurus Guard are pretttttyyyy nutso. Hard to remove, and have good damage output. Both of which go up with an Eternity Warden nearby.

The Knights have only ever done one thing well for me, and that's march ahead of my army, and red rover the enemy.

The Knights have only ever done one thing well for me, and that is to march ahead of my force and red rover the enemy. Their damage output is just not that stellar. I've had the same results with Warriors.

What I can tell you works well, and well in numbers, is Saurus Guard. They are tough to remove, and have decent damage output. Even more so if you have an Eternity Warden around to give them an extra Polearm attack. And if he's in range of giving them the extra attack, they're also in range of getting a +1 to their save.

Sort of double post. Whoops!

hrmn. what could some of the Lotr minis counts as? i guess they could count as anything as long as you're consistent, but i l like hearing people's opinions.

remove sigmarines

awfully out of place. they are 28 mm normal scale, while AoS is like 40mm heroic scale

Hey folks.

Has there been any rumours about elves or anything from GW? I want to get into AOS but I want a new elf army since they are my go to guys in most systems.

Cheers folks.

honest question, did GW literaly abduct half of blizzards Art team?

They hired a buch of deviant artists. But the crazy part is, i went through several of the artists galleries and found that their work for age of sigmar and 40k were among their worst pieces by far, and often don't even match their style. Which means gw is either giving these artists ridiculous time limits, or they are purposefully asking for this type of shitty blizzard aesthetic art

So if i don't like calvary/horses and i wanna use a unit that is always mounted (like blood knights), what's a good modeling/conversion/appearance alternative to having them mounted?

Flying rugs
Carts powered by wheel-skeletons
Legs replaced with long metal poles
Centaurs

This.

someone who started AOS related firefight in a Chinese 40k forum has claimed to be the OP of this thread

I wonder if that is for real, just for the lulz

What the hell are you talking about?

It was just.. like that

a chinesefag in a chinese 40k forum suddenly shouted around claiming that it is him who actually managing AoS thread on Veeky Forums so he had better understand about everything in this hobby ever and etc.

so just asking.

A vote for Kroak is a vote for Kroakcare

Could be. I've noticed that the creators of these threads typically write like english isn't their native language kinda like you actually... are you sure you're not this chinese OP and hothead

Have you signed up for TGA yet?

If he indeed write English like me then there IS indeed some likelihood srsly.

but thanks for the reply anyway user

Got a link? I'm kinda curious about the whole thing now. Quite frankly I didn't even know there was a Chinese AoS community.

If Stormcast and their armour are recalled by Sigmar when they die, then why do some of the Ironjawz models have Stormcast trophies?

tieba.baidu.com/p/4505173227

I guess Chinese will be a hard read

The one who claimed to be OP (and also the guy who started the AOS vote thing on Whineseer) was in this link, named Meowstalker. Seems he spent a good portion of his life in it.

wew

Only Gordrakk has Stormcast trophies as far as I know. It's because his axes was created from a metal piece that Gorkamorka stole looted for Sigmar's throne. The Axes were blessed with the might and cunning of Gork and Mork too.

>orderfags

> “我们简直不能再期待了,而且我们相信你们也会喜欢”。。。我能想象GW是含泪写下了这句话的。。
That person knows what's up.

They have like three or four times the number of armies of everybody else, why does that surprise you?

Look better

Do we have the ironjawz pdf yet?

Look where exactly?

Dorghar has stormcast heads in his skin.

Not until their website fixes it's aesthetics.

kek

making a dark elf army with a lot of witch elves.
the GW witch elves are a bitch to assemble

Thinking getting a witch elf regiment from raging heroes as well now since the look pretty sweet and needs way less time cleaning and assembling.
also the new dark elf troops they are releasing looks neat.

On the brutes

In what picture? In what art?

Drogthar is said to be able in claim Stormcast souls if he eats them.

>In what picture? In what art?
GW site
Brutes models
First picture
First fucking orc

You didn't even look

Look closer.

Fluffwise, it shouldn't happen (picture related). The only way it can happen is that Gordrakk gifted that piece to that Orruk or that Orruk picked it up after Gordrakk went on a rampage on the Storm men.

Or that Orruk picked the pieces of Stormcast that his connection severed to Sigmar by a Shaman Waaaagh! magics.

It is up, check the op pastebin.

mega.nz/#F!6EZEHQqJ!gdDBPH48LYPGDccS4YaeWA!PIw1QKIB

Your assuming the Stormcast died. He may have just gotten his face mangled and is right now walking around with a dented helm without it's face mask, the laughingstock of his storm host because of it.

Proxing them as stormcast bitches.
Why cant GW do good miniatures like this? is like if they did not know what a 3d modeling program is

>is like if they did not know what a 3d modeling program is
According to the simmetricslayers and the samecasts they do

Damn I already backed this to get Daemonett knock offs. My only complaint is the lack of a command unit for the Seekers (Worm Riders)

Yesterday there was a guy that said he'll scan Grand Alliance: Death book. Anything on that front?

planning to use them as stormrcast as well. and these as Liberators

I want to paint these with a Judgment armor colour scheme

Absolute neckbeard-tier trash.

I hope you're not planning on leaving the house with these

I thought Liberators needed a shield and 1 handed hammer.
Wouldn't these be Retributors?

Britney Spears?

yeah I meant Retributors

Nothing at all. Likely wont be any rumours until a few weeks before their launch really.

Do you know if they have the not Cold One riders 3D models done yet? I want to add Seekers but refuse to give GW money for their current Daemonetts, and Jaun Diaz ones are too expensive.

Does this come with a stand or something? There's no way to put that on a base without one

Pictures?

Now i don't know if i should get the sci fi version for 40k or the fantasy for sigmarines

es.pinterest.com/ragingheroes/tgg-2-darkness-light/

the not cold one riders looks pretty sweet. they have a bunch of pictures of them on their site.

the Deamonetts was the reason I found their site because GWs new Daemonetts looks like trash

>GWs new Daemonetts looks like trash

Objection! GW daemonette just not sexy, the kit is really close to John Blanche concept. but RH gals look cool as usual

the new models looks terrible compared to the old ones
why did GW replace these, I just dont understand?

Because while not catering to very young children(p sure one of their demographics is like 12+ now) they still want to appeal to kids still living with their parents and so can't just have boobs hanging out.

So really nothing much then? thats cool. I can use them to get in the way and bide time for my massed infantry. Im waiting for astrolith and eternity warden to be in stock again. Its just my luck to wait for one thing, and then have another go OOS.

>read aos novels
>they call Archaon a faithless traitor or monster

How is he faithless? He is the champion of the chaos gods

Well, before AoS, wasnt he a worshipper of sigmar? But i agree still, I dont think that would fit right here, unless Sigmar gave everyone that bit of knowledge.

Why is why I don't understand why not just them in something like a belly dancer costume, it would fit their theme, and take care of the hanging out problem while still keeping them alluring and beautiful. Even the new Hair is bad...

The Fist of Gork had a part where it's said that Sigmar doesn't hide his failures from his people. He tells his people of them so that they might learn from his mistakes.

Yet they kept Morathi around for years after the daemonette switch, so apparently they could.

Thats actually really cool. I mean, I know he vaporized some people and it can be argued that Sigmar is generally a dickish character, but at least he admits his dickery got in the way of more important matters.

Bless thy Kroak who will build the fine wall. President Kroak today, President Kroak forever

halflings maybe?

I am in the same boat bruh. I'd like to do a High Elves army with maybe small Wood Elves contingent.

If the rumours of a global campaign are true, how many of you guys are going to take part in it?

Depends if it has to be in a GW store or LGS or wherever. I really only play with a few friends now so if it requires either of those, much as I'd probably like to I won't.

But user.

It's your chance to have a mark on the setting. The results of the campaign will feature in the next book. You can't pass it up.

I will bring Kroak to every game and make the Mortal Realms great again

Totally, pretty much one of the reasons I want to get into AOS.

What do you mean for global campaing?
And sauce?

Very much. In fact, most of the AoS fags at the flgs are really looking forward to it and have already agreed on taking part in it.

I want to do what the Orks did during the 13th Black Crusade, and throw a wrench in the works. That would be awesome.

>user, why is your list just Kroak and 12 fortress wall sections?

user, please.

President Kroak must start making public appearences at flgs and profess the word.

And we're going to make the Skaven pay for it!

I intend to. Don't know what army to bring though, if it turns out you can only fight for one side.

Anything that sticks it to the Sigmarines.

Should we just run an anti-sigmarines global team of the angriest motherfuckers ever?

yes!!!! Show GW how we feel!

Bretonians

We shall call ourselves the Anti-Azyr Influence Defence Squad.

If Azyr loses, then Archaon wins. I thought you guys hated him more,

Nooooo, please don't, Stormcasts getting BTFO just means Archaon wins. And that's a far worse alternative to sigmar winning, or at least doing good, in the campaign. You really think GW will look at stormcasts losses and decide to pull sigmarines? I bet you're the same people who think not playing aos will bring WHFB back.

The only acceptable winners are the seraphon and the ironjawz

>You really think GW will look at stormcasts losses and decide to pull sigmarines?

No, I think it would be funny to trample the artificial poster boys.

>The only acceptable winners are the seraphon and the ironjawz

>implying

Nagash must conquer all, there is no other consideration.

Nagash is a whiny spoiled brat who didn't like the way the game was going so he took his ball and went home