So how many litres of paint would the Ad Mechs on Mars use in a single day...

So how many litres of paint would the Ad Mechs on Mars use in a single day? Imagine how much paint you would need to paint a titan or a knight.

*Insert self replicating DAoT paint here*

Every three hundred point one four years, a hulking space-barge pulls into the orbit of Mars, completing its circular route around the planets of the Segmentum Solar that grow the plants required to create pigments. Several generations of paint mixers, colour theorists and holy men are born, grow old and die on board before the ship can finally unload its precious, multi-coloured cargo into the hungry paint vats of Mars - each giant vat of the vast Martian Paint Citadel emblazoned with the name of the colour that will fill it.

Furious internal wars have raged, and still do, within the Priesthood of Mars over the names - the Wild Rider Red Apostasy, culminating in the purging of the Blood Red mixing instructions from the databanks of Mars, or the traitorous rise of Colour-Bishop Agrax and his usurpation of the popular Devlan vats.

And each generation, the vats of paint grow smaller and smaller... And their cost remains the same.

10/10 this is canon now

They paint their space ships. A titan is small time.

I so sincerely want this to be canon.

The cost of paints is actually the reason the color of mars is red so that the new warmachines could be created, sent to battle, covered in the blood of the enemies and therefore return on the holy ground of the red planet to be covered in an additional, subtle layer of red sand.

The now unused malfunctioning STC that caused the rise in the cost for paints has been returmed to its original location on terra: noctusgham.

AT LAST I TRULY SEE

Why not use the dirt and rust mixed with the blood of spare squishy tech priest bits to make paint? They have all that in abundance on mars.

That's nothing compared to the Imperial Navy.

cap it

>It's an "user makes canon" episode

Not as much as you think; superior Martian paint is thinned one million times.

>the lord of the dune-can has been entombed alive in the databanks to forever preach his teachings and is revered as a living saint and thinner of sins

do other similar ships roam the rest of imperial territory?

By the power invested in me as user with puush, I declare this post to be cannon and cap't.

>There are actually supporters of Agrax
[ANGRY BINARY INTENSIFIES]

THIN your paint mechanicus!

Paint is just bleakness leaving the body.

Paint is an illusion of the senses