Just sold my car and bought my first bitcoin. Can't wait to make money with this!! lets go boys

just sold my car and bought my first bitcoin. Can't wait to make money with this!! lets go boys

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.com/info/bitcoin-cash-is-bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wat a bad timing but anyways best of luck..

welcome!

>OPEN ALL THE GATES

Fake or retarded. Either way, OP is a fag.

buy high, sell low.

Creating a store of bitcoins and dollars.

>this is high

kys

>years ago someone buys a pizza for 10,000 btc
>now they need to sell a car to cover one btc
Don’t know how I will mentally process 100k bitcoin

>bad timing...
AHHAHAHA he's going to make at least 50% in a few days, when it goes to 15k. By Q1 2018, he will have 10x his USD value. He will be able to buy ten cars then. It's never too late. Everyone should buy some BTC. It can only go up.

>It can only go up.
Based off what?

The decentralised Bitcoin we all loved is now gone and its now called Bitcoin cash.
I sincerly hope that Bitcoin will die out eventually.

Another classic case of buy high sell low

I see bitcoin plastered all over facebook and sidebar ads. I hear people talk about it every day. Last time I heard this was right before the crash. While I haven’t sold just yet, it is a worrying feel

awful timing /Biz bro

So your Bitcoin succes is based on Facebook ads?

>Based odd what?
The market has decided that bitcoin is a more valuable store of value, even though it has shit technology. If you buy alts, you will keep losing money. Just shut up and buy BTC. It will 10x by Q1 2018. You've been warned. You may not like it, but the majority decides the market (and the fake Tether pump, and Bitfinex as well). You can't win against them, and since your money is in the market, might as well dance to the tune. Buy BTC or stay poor, while the normies and old baby boomers get rich buying bitcoin.

buy high
sell higher
:v)

What do you do in this situation? Will my alts crash hard in satoshi value, or will they stay stable relative to USD (and therefore increase in satoshis)?

if you buy BTC now, you're buying low. It will eventually be 1 million a piece. Then, you will wish you could buy it for 10k a piece. You will have to wagecuck for 1 satoshi per month, then. HAHAHAH

You will also wish you waited 2 weeks to buy twice as much bitcoin

You are right
I dont think it will reach 10x in Q1 of 2018 tho.
Still i dont think Bitcoin will last in the long term because of the hard fork.
My guess would be that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the long term.

You guys buy at the worst times

Nah, I trade by the MACD. It works ok. But Facebook videos and such tend to be an indicator of mainstream interest and adoption, which was a bad sign last time

You couldnt be more wrong, Bitcoin is slowly bleeding dominance in the market, meaning on average alts market cap is increasing faster than bitcoins.

Knowing which alts to buy is the problem, but putting money into all the different alts proportional to their marketcaps is a better idea than buying dinosaur coins.

It's the timing he can get starting from now.

I think alts will crash because people no longer buy them to accumulate BTC. But I don’t know shit

>Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the long term.
HAHAHAHHA He fell for the BCash meme. BCash is a meme coin, a clone, a shitcoin... a nothingburger. It was nothing but a scammy pump and dump. People will be holding the BCash bags forever now. It tried to capilatize using Bitcoin's name, but since most BCash is owned by greedy chinese pnd groups, they dumped it and destroyed the future of this coin.
>Replacing Bitcoin
HAHAHAHAHAHHA I FUCKING LAUGH EXTERNALLY AT YOU

The best*

>Bitcoin Cash will not replace Bitcoin
We will see what happens in the coming bear market, I can imagine Bitcoin going to place 3 in market cap (below Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash), because it's not more than a meme at this point.

>its too late normies are here
Nobody fucking own bitcoins yet except nerds.

>it has shit technology.
Why are you summerfags so fucking retarded?

Bitcoin is the only, the ONLY coin working at scale.

The rest of projects are smoke and mirrors, they offer NOTHING that Bitcoin can't do. THERE ARE NO BREAKTHROUGHTS TO BE SEEN ON ANY SHITCOIN. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "CRYPTOCURRENCIES", ONLY BITCOIN.

You fucking pajeets are tiring me. You guys seriously need to kill yourselves.

Ik guess we'll see.
Bitcoin cash is the Bitcoin how we knew it be4 the hardfork at 1 nov
So in my opinion btc cash or a non existing altcoin will lead the cryptocurrency market in the near future.
For a long time Bitcoin has been the biggest altcoin and we have come tot the point where theres to much normies investing in it without any basic knowlege.

>Bitcoin is the only, the ONLY coin working at scale.
ETH does more transactions at a lower fee and faster rate

But they’re looking into it. Their interest is piqued and they will be googling “how to buy bitcoin”. It won’t be long before your neighbour or your cousin is telling you all about how excited they are to have invested in the currency of the future

diigits confirm

Then tell John Bitcoin to make transaction faster and that don't cost several dollars, since it can be done right?

Sure, but there are 1000 altcoins, it would be strange if they didn't grew faster then 1 coin

That's the point of Ethereum though, it is supposed to be the backbone, it is more successful in what it does than bitcoin is in what it does

Then keep holding your BCash and watch it go to zero, as wealthy chinaman dumps his coins on you and keeps your Bitcoin. Even Roger Ver is holding Bitcoin. Even HE doesn't believe in BCash. It's all a pump and dump. Take profit and get out. Only hold Bitcoin. The market has decided. Don't get emotionally attached to BCash, mkay? Don't be the guy who will sink with the ship. Smart money got out of BCash a long time ago. You're the "greater fools". XD

Yeah, but wasn't ETH price capped?

It's called Bitcoin Cash. 3rd largest cryptocurrency

>Bitcoin Cash
LoL... It was NEVER Bitcoin. It will never be Bitcoin. BTC is Bitcoin. BCH is BCash. You will only lose money if you hold BCash. People already know that it's a shitcoin clone. Get REKT, Roger Ver. Your paid shills are not going to push this shit.

I will take my profit and get out in fact i only invested in BTC atm.
Its just my opinion no one can look into the future i guess but fact is that normies are looking into Bitcoin as its on the news and people are talking about it.

just dont sell when it corrects 25-35% in the coming week and you'll be fine

It is actually the original Bitcoin without Segwit and without censorship. It has faster transactions, cheaper fees, and is the original Bitcoin, just as rare and just as valuable.

bitcoin.com/info/bitcoin-cash-is-bitcoin

Keep fudding the price lower so I can accumulate, I want at least 21

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Start by trying to get your simple head around the fact people used to live off a lot less money and had a lot less product choices.

Wishful thinking and painfully stupid to read. Oh wait... We should screen cap this! It will make fool out of me when Roger and jihan take over the world of crypto...

So I'm guessing you had no issues with high volume network for the likes of most ICOs ? Ethereum network is rubbish and anybody who actually uses it, knows it.

It is the best network in the top 3, and it actually has a solid plan for development.

What good is a bitcoin if you can't get change?

Lets say I have one bitcoin and want to buy a snack at a gas station. I can't give the whole bitcoin away! Checkmate cryptofags

who cares bitcoin is going to 1 million woohoooooooooooo

yeaaaaaah

eth scales worse than bitcoin i know that sounds crazzzzy right? just wait

>buy a pack of gum
>that will be $0.50 in bitcoin + $20 transaction fees thanks
checkmate

>it scales worse because it has more uses
ok...

Look at this delusional normie

>$0.50 in bitcoin
that is not a thing

a bitcoin cannot be divided up into pieces

check MMMMMATE cryptshits

holy hell what did i just read wow my head

Is that what your masters at blockstream told you?

>do you buy a snack on the gas station with gold bars too? Bitcoin is a STORE OF VALUE (the most expensive one in the entire planet). There will only EVER be 21 million, not more not less. Many were lost due to people losing keys. With time, it's value will ONLY increase. I hope you have at least 1 BTC. Meanwhile, stupid bitcoin clones like BCash will keep trying to capitalize on the name, but with time people will realize what they are... (trashcoins). BTC is the ONLY real store of value. Buy one, hold it for a few years... and you're pretty much a millionaire. It's so fucking EASY!

well, actually, if you knew anything about computer science, you would know that real numbers can't be infinitely divided, in fact, the most you can probably get is 10-ish decimal places without losing precision.

So your bitcoin has a theoretical hard limit on max value, unless you want to pay $100 for coffee.

checkmate tulip retards

They have a plan for that, litecoin is going to be like 1 cent, 100 litecoins for 1 bitcoin