>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d8RpS20Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I thought I might try to make some rough draft for one of these things.

A reminder that Excalibur is the best sword.

GO GO POWER RANGERS!

What is this?

How large can I make the Shop perk from Undertale go?

I have gathered several extraplanar buildings and I want to convert one of my castles into a shop in which everyone is allowed in as long as you dont start a fight

And is it possible to make a way that even the average person can get to the shop? Like as long as they know the right words a door will open or something?

>Power rangers by Michel Bay.

On one hand:
>muh childhood is getting raped!

On the other:
>...huh.

I think Cry should be swapped with Goodbye Brother (and maybe buffed to being capstone-worthy in that case) because those correspond better with Moses' and Ramses' character arcs

You cant have origins require other origins user.

Also you should limit Death of the Firstborn to ordinary humans and define "localised miracle" better to avoid things like parting the Eye of Terror or turning the Sea of Chaos into mana.

And just curious-what happens if you take the Tablet of Stone and do that god thing in Wakfu? Do they become your personal 10 commandments or d'you end up with a total of 20 commandments for your followers?

Needs a lot more detail and cleaning up. Idk what a good 3/4 of it even does. Also that origin needed an origin thing is bad wrong.

Finally, there's one big question you should probably clear up right off the bat to save a lot of arguments: For the purposes of the jump, is the Old Testament God treated as truly omnipotent or an early SMT boss because of

>iron chariots

?

New power rangers movie. These are the suits that they'll be using. Actual power armor, instead spandex.

NO.

>Power armor instead of spandex
This disappoints me but I'll with hold my judgement until then.

Did they have real armor back in the original Power Ranger movie? because I thought they did.

Now shows them rita repulsa.

Hm, not sure how to buff Cry enough.

Are you talking about Step Four, Prophet? It's a drawback.

>Also you should limit Death of the Firstborn to ordinary humans and define "localised miracle" better to avoid things like parting the Eye of Terror or turning the Sea of Chaos into mana.
Sure, why not?
>that god thing in Wakfu?
Not sure what you're talking about.

>Needs a lot more detail and cleaning up.
That's the plan.

I tend toward "theorically absurd powerlevel, but only act through his limited servants". It's like Narna where you're not supposed to kick Aslan's ass unless you have some late Jumper combo. God there is more supposed to be a plot device than a character.
>iron chariots
Funny thing, I forgot to put these ones as some kind of anti-divine magic gear.

The fuck did they do to Rita user?

So, once again, rate my Stand.

pastebin.com/d8RpS20Y

...This better not be related to that dumb "gritty" reboot video that came out earlier.

Oh nothing much...

That is not Rita.
But that is Repulsave

Could be worse.

>cry

Maybe good fortune scaling with your determination in striving to overcome your misfortune as well as resilience? Not a guaranteed fix (Ramses lost, after all) but whether you need to whip an army into shape or hold a city together under siege by an Old Testament deity you're hella luckier the more confident you are in yourself? May or may not be sponsored by Lucifer and/or the Egyptian pantheon

>theoretically absurd powerlevel, but only act through his limited servants
>Aslan

Ah, okay. So SMT endboss, then.

>anti-divine magic gear

Haha, nice!

Here's the cast.

Well now, that's something.

The journeys of Jeremiah Bowers continue, but first-

When last we left our hero, he'd obtained a 'Warehouse' and all that that particular deal entailed, with the idea of any 'attachments' becoming their own car on the Trans-Dimensional Railroad.

Now, a list of 8 jumps if ya'd please. Let's get this d8 rolling.

Oh sweet salty christ no.

>Yellow is black
>Black is blue
Goddamnit.

Ranma 1/2
Nichijou
Nightmare Before Christmas
Cooking Show
Magical Girl
Monsters Inc
Dark Souls
Sugarbowl

Digimon
Pirates of caribean
Undertale
Ravenloft
Tales of demons and gods
Wuxia
Discworld

YOU WHO I CALLED BROTHER

Fallout

Does Samehada count as sapient? Like, do I need to buy it or use a pod? Or can I just magpie it?

I think Ninjanon said you can magpie it but I can see why it might be a bit iffy since it does seem self-aware enough to regret it's old owner's death; maybe it counts as a pet?

Rolled 7 (1d8)

Alright then, time to see if he can stand the gaff for another ten years.

1 - Ranma 1/2
2 - Dark Souls
3 - Nightmare Before Christmas
4 - Tales of Demons and Gods
5 - Wuxia
6 - Discworld
7 - Pirates of the Caribbean
8 - Fallout

I don't know why you people are so obsesed about pods.

>Use FMA alchemy
>Take soul inside of yourself (Dark Souls or Hellsing)
>Freeze/turn body into stone
>Return the soul to the body once you need that living being

And if it doesn't have any soul, it's even easier. Just get perks to deconstruct and reconstruct it.

Magpie. Samehada appears to just have animal intelligence, it should count as a pet, not a companion.

>Those other choices

Dang, Jeremiah really lucked out.

Amazingly enough because some of us don't like to be spiritual vore unbirthing monsters.

>COWBOYS VERSUS PIRATES

>COWBOYS VERSUS PIRATES WITH PIRATE MAGIC

FTFY, although to be fair said pirate magic is primitive enough to be exploited by a clever muggle.

Well technically our cowboy here's been buffed in the same manner as Alexander Anderson if we're taking into account pirate magic.

So it's >HOLY COWBOY VERSUS VOODOO PIRATES

"And there we have it. Are you all settled in now?"

"Settled in as I can be in a logic-violatin' line."

"Excellent, now - I have to ask. Would you call yourself a man of the Navy under any stretch?"

"The one time I was ever at sea, I were a five-year shaver."

"Hmm, unfortunate then. I fear you may not have much fun in this next adventure."

>Pirates of the Caribbean - Jump 4
Background: Navy Man - "Oh sweet merciful- what... What did you do to my head?" "Never you mind that, just know a few others are undergoing the same to make you 'fit in' as it were."

Skills:
-Sharpshooter (Free) - "Ain't ever hurt no one to double down."
-Courage and Fortitude - "Not enjoyin' your cheek, Scratch."
-Captain - "Makin' me close to an auger eh? Guess I kin make use of it."
-Fancy Footwork
-Cuttlefish Style - "Make the Hohokams."
Items:
-Musket (Free)
-Magic Compass - "It just keeps spinnin'..."

Fifteen captchas. srsly Google.

Jumpers! What is your favorite crafting skill?

Tailoring for me.

>monsters
But I don't do any harm.

Assuming you're not the same user I replied to nor did you do what he did, I wasn't talking to you, and I never said you did.

Leather working for ... reasons.

>step four, prophet
You might want to put that as 'step four, prophet' to avoid confusion.

> those last three drawbacks are amazing if a little imbalanced!
No description of much or how little the Angel form will become physical after the jump is given, fix that please.
How quickly and how often can you use River lullaby? Does it use the same definition of child as the rest of the jump? I.E up to 16 years old?

When you believe is quite powerful considering there are times you can be a God Emperor, and considering how easy it is to get 600 points from those last three drawbacks is a must purchase for the Pharaoh origin, in my opinion you should probably rebalance that.

Chariot race is kind of vague, does it follow you between jumps? How high a position?

I think the first part of Rally cut off because it looks like a sentence fragment.

The way all I ever wanted is written means that it doesn't matter what choice you make you will have greater success, was this intentional?

How great an insight does through heaven's eyes give? Can we use it to manipulate the powers that be?

No matter what else I'm doing this jump I'm taking Red Sea, it's wonderful and I love it as would any jumper with followers.

Sheep Beacon is an item but has no descriptions as to what it actually is or what it looks like, this is an oversight that I imagine will be fixed once out of WIP.

If you have your own 10 Commandments can you have them put on the tablets of stone?

Can land of the sun be taken taken multiple times?

I am a fucking forge God what do you think my favorite crafting skill is!

Silversmithing.

You really need some standardized pricing up in this thing user, and a lot more detail on all the perks and items.

Also holy fuck prince gets a boatload of stuff includong an entire civ that follows you? Ah but it gives you a counterpart in every jump afterwards and thats kinda a nono.

Parasitic boils? Tumors? Disfiguring accidents?

Alrighty. Back from breakfast.

Hook me up another 1d8's worth of jumps, /jc/.

Cooking/drink making.

Lovecraft
Franken Fran
Soul Eater

SeeOr

>Lovecraft

Did I hurt you in a past life.

you know the way folks talk to me I'm not sure one way or the other whether or not you are replying to the right thing

>what do you think my favorite crafting skill is
Disasters. I'm pretty sure you craft more disasters than anything else.

Its not so bad if you cant go crazy.

Anarchy Reigns!

Nechronica

Fallen London
Samurai Jack

I honestly thought that you were a papa nurgal jumper.

Actraiser. Go forth and work miracles.

seriously? part of my SOP is making everyone and everything on every world I visit panimmune.

This is his 5th jump as a resident of the generic western jump.

Do you think Lovecraft is a good idea?

no, you're being silly. How about Princess bride?

Rolled 3 (1d8)

Yeah, I actually have been kinda thinking instead of scrapping each list and starting with a new 8, just replace whichever one I rolled. Avoid being wasteful and all.

Excellent trips
Righto then.

1 - Franken Fran
2 - Soul Eater saints preserve me
3 - Anarchy Reigns
4 - Nechronica you cruel sombitch
5 - Fallen London
6 - Samurai Jack
7 - Actraiser
8 - Discworld

Original suggester here, I was trying to think of horror jumps and Lovecraft came to mind immediately. I then realized how crazy that was, which is why I offered the other two as well.

It'd make for a great story, and if he survived he'd be able to pull the grizzled cowboy "I've seen some shit" card on fucking everyone.

What is the worst non trap drawback you have taken?

Which is true.

Plus he's been playing it smart and avoiding drawbacks so far. Should be good up to a point.

"Sonny I have seen some shit and some shit accessories."

Any of the drawbacks in Negima.

All of those drawbacks are fucking pain.

Sandwiched right between bad choices, hah.

"Let go of my saddle bags! I don't know you!"

Not a Tame Lion. Leave me alone, please. I regret everything!
Never did figure out what my lesson was.

Appear to Pharaoh.
>"Rejoice, o Pharaoh, for I am the messenger of /pol/."

ok jumpers who are your main enforcers, minions, and servents

Sburb Question. What the hell could a Seer of Heart with God Tier even do?

my main enforcers are Pam Poovey and my grandson Roland Junior, my minions are of course the Waddle Dee's as for servants I don't use sapient servants so much as preprogrammed utility fogs because there is a lot of dirty work that I'm not comfortable asking other people to do

>Rejoice, o Pharaoh
Be not afraid.

The only minions I have are the variety of summons I have gathered.
My companions and I are guildmates and if we can hire servants during the Jump we will.

We just want to make things like good food or bipedal tanks, we dont have time to sweep the floors!

Likely an innate understanding of people's feelings, moods, and whether or not they're trying to hide anything. Essentially makes you the glue holding the team together, makes it so you can't be infiltrated because you'll immediately notice something off, and lets you abuse opponent's moods when planning something.

Seer is a very passive class IIRC, so don't expect many flashy powers from just your classpect.

Jewerly-crafting? I guess. I like making shinies.

Enforcers: robots
Minions: robots
Servants: more robots.

"Did you have fun?"

"Whoreson."

"Aww."

"Scratch, I ain't got no tail-feathers left. I done kicked up a row - let's get a move on."

"Well if you didn't like your skeletal friends there, I get the impression you won't enjoy your scaly colleagues here."

"Wot're you-"

>Anarchy Reigns - Jump 5
Location: Hong Long - "Huh, e'en the celestials got hit by these porkers."
Age: 26-years-old - "Guh, that'll never settle wit' me."
Background: Bureau of Public Safety - "Guess I'm takin' tah law enforcement. What little law there be."

Perks:
-MDK's (Free) - "Remember the basics."
-Merciless (Free) - "And yet London'll still keep tah mind."
-Fast Lane
-Hand of Science - "Look at me, a right ol' sawbones."
-Over In A Flash - "Have a go, punks."
-When Mind

Cybernetics and Equipment:
-Cybrid Arts (Free) - "Well... this is odd."
-Killer Weapon - Imported Weapon (Hellsing Arms 'Jackal' - Lightning Element) - "Give my ace in the hole a good tune-up."
-Personal Shield

Probably also something with looking into people's souls. Like being able to figure out someone's personality with just a look.

Think it'd combo well as far as control goes with Heart from Captain Planet? Or how it'd help if having your mind invaded?

Not him, but probably? Captain Planet would give you control over stuff that Sburb gives you the ability to easily understand.

As for helping with your mind being invaded... not much, since it's not what Seers are really about, but you'd be able to detect intrusions much better, and do stuff like easily figuring out what thoughts are yours and what's being implanted.

I can't really say anything about Captain Planet, but as for the latter... Well, probably not. You'll definitely know when someone is trying to do anything funny to you, who/what is doing it, and which bits are "false", but it'll be up to you to stop it.

ONCE I THOUGHT THE CHANCE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH, WAS ALL I EVER WANTED.

Rolled 8 (1d8)

Aaalright, here's the d8.

1 - Franken Fran
2 - Soul Eater
3 - Lovecraft Gods please no.
4 - Nechronica
5 - Fallen London
6 - Samurai Jack
7 - Actraiser
8 - Discworld

>WANTED
WANTEEEeeD, DEAD OR ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

You've got more than a half chance of landing in hell and your changes just barely pull through.

Devil's Own Luck indeed.

Good King Snek

SOMETIMES I SLEEP, SOMETIMES ITS NOT FOR DAYS.

It gets better-8's the magical number of the Disc, normally associated with sudden tears in reality from too much magic being invoked when a wizard says it out loud.

Interesting Times await.

and then you have either fucked the world without microbiological diversity or the survivors have reached Nurgle level mythical disease bs.