Be at the club

>be at the club
>your girl violates the Emperor's ruling at Nikea
>this guy slaps her ass

Wat do?

Start mopping the fine red paste that used to be my girlfriend off the floor.

>fine

You mean extra chunky meat sauce?

Well, after processing the fact that he isn't on Lunar base Gamma anymore, he'd vaporize the mutant humanoid for violating the fifth law, and the seventh law.

I don't get the reference, elaborate please

Remind him that dogs exist to serve men. If he gives me sass it's the rolled up newspaper.

Get out Magnus, none of your brothers ever liked you. Even Lorgar and Lion thought you were a dork

A wolf is not a dog

No, it's the prototype clay we used to make dogs. He's even less useful than a dog.

Strange how the Biker got along with the Nerd

To the Emperor and Malcador he's extremely useful you mong

Bikers and nerds get along pretty easily in the real world, if my experience has taught me anything.

Just saying how my current PC would react. He's a rather heavily armed five meter tall bot currently stationed on the moon.

They had to make Khan interesting somehow so they paired him up with the nerd sitcom style

>he's extremely useful to a couple dead guys
Only because he wants to gnaw on their bones, as a dog is wont to do.

Heretic detected, opinion discarded

You can hide from the truth all you like, it won't change anything. Just remember to wash your hands after petting any Space Wolves, dogs are naturally very dirty.

Someone get this heretic outta here

You keep saying that word, but you don't say anything to prove what I've said is wrong.

My Navigator starts shouting that he is under direct protection of an Imperial decree and that if Russ wants his troops to go through the bloody warp she's going to have to do that "spooky shit" he complained about and to take it to his dad because I'm not going to explain AGAIN what a navigator is, do it anyhow, point to the headband and go "THROUGH THE WARP. WE HELP YOUR SHIP THROUGH THE WARP"

Then I turn around and go back to my chambers where it smells of perfume rather than dogbreath. With whatever is left of my girlfriend.

back to /sp/ with you faggot

the navigators love Russ though, they'd do anything he asks

Call OP a faggot for making YET ANOTHER Leman Russ thread.

Remind my brash brother of the difference between sorcery and pyskers, but I still pat him on the head for his vigilance and loyalty to the Emperor's Will.

Declare my name in a memorable way, thus becoming a named character, then challange him to a duel.

As a named character Russ will be unable to beat me.

Afterwards he will mumble something about just pretending to fight whilst spilling spaghetti out of his power armour.

Clever bastard.