Would witches with archetypical powers of women (sex, manipulation...

Would witches with archetypical powers of women (sex, manipulation, cunning) completelly dominate a generic fantasy society? I can't imagine how would men/standard RPG witchunters have any chance against them. I think witchhunters would be females exclusively.

thoughts, Veeky Forums?

>archetypical powers of women (sex, manipulation, cunning)
This thread will be good.

>being sexy and manipulative makes you invincible
Get a load of this beta.

>I can't imagine how would men/standard RPG witchunters have any chance against them.

"I'm gay."

Fuck, this is good. But a minuscule part of population is gay. It's hard to do something when half of population (male half) is against you.

>But a minuscule part of population is gay.

Well, presumably witches with archetypal powers of women (sex, manipulation, and cunning) with a desire to dominate a generic fantasy setting aren't that common, either.

The gay witch hunter doesn't have to beat ALL women, just the witches who are being bitches.

Well, this thread is headed places. Might as well dig into the controversial ideas.

So, who thinks prostitution and soldiery are basically equivalent?

They're both about doing something commonly seen as immoral (recreational sex, murder) for profit. Historically, both have involved young people being forced into them and taken advantage of, occasionally even children. Both can be options that people with no other work enter into to support themselves, and both can permanently ruin the lives of those they employ. When practiced without proper professional precaution and care, both can result in terribly physical illness or psychological injury. At the same time, there are a rare few individuals who find them empowering and enjoyable professions.

The main differences are that prostitution is about providing pleasure rather than injury, and that soldiers are more useful to the state than whores are. If one nation has soldiers, all the others need them too, which isn't the case with prostitution. I'd contend that that's the only reason war is seen as a more respectable profession than sex.

Anyone agree or disagree?

Weebs. Lolicon obsessed, 2D loving weebs.
Train them in wizardry and swordplay.
Basically an army of angry magical pedophiles. Stop that with your cleavage and honeyed words, you 3D wench.

That's a pretty big assumption OP.
Why would all of the men help that one magic bitch that keeps tricking them into painting houses and lifting things?

And what about warlocks, who would -in turn- have the archetypical powers of men (will, money, stabbing things)?

who do you think will start flinging shit first, /pol/ or tumblr?

Elitist gays would be nobility

Impossible to say, the false-flagging tactic is low-hanging fruit.

I will however bet that the phrase "nu-male" appears at least twice (not counting this post) before the thread gets deleted.

I think, mythologically speaking, demon summoning, prophecy and healing are also archetypical woman powers. There are a lot of different archetypes, though, depending on what culture you're talking about.

As for your question of whether they would dominate, well, any setting in which ONLY female witches have magic, of whatever kind, would result in them dominating. What magic do men get? What are the "archetypical powers" for warlocks?

>will, money, stabbing things
This, I guess.

This is now a Luis Royo thread. Post what you got boys!

>I can't imagine how would BIG THROBBING COCKS EJACULATING MONEY AND ATTENTION have any chance against them

You seem to lack a substantial insight to the female psyche, even for a fa/tg/uy

Would that mean that sluts and warriors are equivalent? Both are not really disciplined and professional about it, might be doing it out of necessity or even because it's fun.

>"nu-male"
'Fraid I'll have to fill half the quota by asking what in tarnation that is supposed to be now.

Conjuring in general if we go with western mythology as a group concept, not just demons, but yeah. Women were the ones who could summon shit, see the future and fix your nonsense. Male magicians are generally sinister tricksters or feminine guys who do women's magic, and those homomen are the ones who typically sexualize the shit out of it (outside of the Germanic and Norse practitioners of Seithr, but those also had a lot of dudes and fucking Odin was in charge of that shit).

>I think witch hunters would be females exclusively.

Eunuchs.

>Would witchhunters with archetypical powers of men (murder, domination, cunning) completelly dominate a generic fantasy society? I can't imagine how would women/standard RPG witches have any chance against them. I think mages would be males exclusively.

>thoughts, Veeky Forums?

The witchhunters just need to make sure they have a wank before they go fight the sex witch. Problem solved.

>not defeating and punishing the witches with the power of hateboner

>that gif
good taste man

What about witches who have been brought up under male dominance?

I'm pretty sure this is a blue board user.

>a minuscule part of population is gay
A minuscule part of population becomes witch hunters.
Coincidence?

>I can't imagine how would men/standard RPG witchunters have any chance against them.

Gay witchhunters?

Soldiers are not paid to kill people. The objective of any professional soldier today, and at most points in history, is to protect things from people who want to destroy them. Sometimes that my involve killing, but murder is not sanctioned by any military on the planet.

By the way, not all men think with their dicks. Just letting you know.

Lel good one.

>Would witches with archetypical powers of women (sex, manipulation, cunning) completelly dominate a generic fantasy society? I can't imagine how would men/standard RPG witchunters have any chance against them.

You know what else is archetypical about women? They fucking hate each other.

The moment any witch would gain the upper hand, all the other witches are going to manipulate everyone else against her.

It's basically a self policing system of passive aggressiveness.

Permavirgin detected.

Smart. I like it.

I can't not post this now.

shame he had to die later

There's a short show on Netflix called Salem. Watch it.

IK, I would make this a Druuna thread if that was not the case

Well, I see a couple of tits there, not even concealed by a spoiler.

You might get a ban.

Wouldn't be the first time

If smite evil can be performed with an unarmed attack how much damage could a Paladin do to this witch with a pelvic thrust?

>I'm not murdering anyone, I'm just following orders.
>I'm not murdering anyone, I'm just giving orders.

It really is a perfect system.

>lolbercuck memes
Look, ace, murder is a specific kind of unsanctioned killing. Soldiers do not murder when they defend themselves from aggression, nor do they murder when they attack enemy combatants. Not all killing is equal and not all killing is bad or unnecessary.

If they control society, there are no witchhunters, you moron. It's that simple.

So droning durkas and theri kids&women = not murder?

Nice LE alignment you got there buddy

Depends on feat selection and stats.
But I'd say Base 1d3 +3 str + 3cha
So about seven damage assuming 16's in strength and charisma and he didn't take improved unarmed strike.

Bait deluxe in a bait thread...

Geneva conventions are nice and civilized thing for sure, but let's be honest here - first world soldiers only play by them when there's a chance journalists will show up on the scene, second world soldiers only play by then when journalists actually are on the scene and third world soldiers just kill journalists first.

I hate to say it fella, but like mister so kindly said. What in the sam hell is a nu-male?

>sand niggers
>people

Depends on the setting.

It's clearly not murder, as murder has a specific legal definition and air strikes on civilians in another country certainly don't come close to matching it. Some may argue that it constitutes a war crime, but overall I'm inclined to agree with >le let's get real :DDD
That's completely false, and shows you know as much about contemporary conflict as a fucking high school civics student.

Yes user, all soldiers are horrible, horrible monsters and you should never talk to one or it will eat your soul.

No you asshat.

Whores can and have ruined families, moral society, and is the general side effect of a seedier, more criminal land.

Soldiers are the product of a nation or state that is upholding either their laws, or protecting their interests. This could be aggressive combat, or defensive maneuvers.

Now take you'd dumb ass back to the whore house you were surely born from.

>It's clearly not murder
>murder has a specific legal definition

Uh-huh.

So, as long as it's not legally defined as murder, killing another human being is better than having sex for money?

>waaaah, big mean soldiers are so mean :(
Fuck off.

>Whores can and have ruined families, moral society, and is the general side effect of a seedier, more criminal land.

And none of that has ever applied to soldiers in human history, has it?

I'm also sure prostitution could NEVER avoid those negative qualities even if it was subject to competent government regulation and accommodated as something respectable in a society's culture, could it?

I'm not hearing a yes or no, user.

That's because I give not the slightest shit for your question and am telling you to fuck off.

I don't think I've ever seen a more tumblr picture than that

Yet you care enough to actually tell me to fuck off, rather than just leaving without answering. You clearly do give some shit.

So, user. Yes or no. Is killing another human being, for which you will be paid, under someone else's order, morally better than having sex for money?

I haven't said shit about whores. I've just been telling you that soldiers are not murderers, and that they don't get paid to kill.

Witch hunters?
You need Will to resist, money to bribe or buy equipment and the stabbing things is part of the job.

>wah wah wah, I'm a whiny little baby because I'm naive enough to believe that every human life has value, and I'm going to go around annoying everyone with my poorly informed opinions
Just fuck off already.

Spoken as true burger

#Buildawalll "MakeMurricaFatAgain

Not even an American, faggot.

It's time to stop posting, user.

You're right, you didn't say shit about whores. But in the context of this thread and how the discussion started, there was a heavy implication, don't you think?

Not that I agree with "soldiers don't get paid to kill". That's a question of definitions. A soldier is paid to do a variety of things, which includes killing. A soldier would have to be an idiot to sign up in the expectation that they won't have to kill someone at some point. There's no box on the recruitment papers that you can check labeled "no killing please". If you agree to be a soldier you are willfully acquiescing to the possibility that you will be required to kill someone, and that you will have to obey such a requirement or lose your job.

Saying a soldier isn't paid to kill is like saying a policeman isn't paid to catch criminals. Catching criminals isn't the whole of the job, they can direct traffic or act as guards or assist citizens in non-criminal affairs, so you COULD say "a policeman isn't paid to catch criminals". Technically. But it's one of the things they get paid for.

You don't seem to be having trouble giving your opinion, user. You're very heavily implying what your answer is without actually stating it. Why not just answer? Yes or no.

You also seem to be implying that not every human life has value. Are you saying that there are human beings whose existence is absolutely without worth, and for whom no consideration need be given as to whether to end it or not? Beings capable of thought, emotion, self-reflection and adaptation, who can feel pleasure and pain, who have entirely no worth?

Again, yes or no will do.

MAXIMUM HOLY DICK BUILD

Suli Paladin 20

Str 26 +8
Wis 26

Elemental fury racial ability +1d6 fire to unarmed attacks

Smite evil +20
Divine bond: Axiomatic 2d6, holy 2d6, flaming 1d6
amulet of mighty fists +5

Improved unarmed strike
Greater unarmed strike 2d10 fists

stunning fist
Elemental fist +1d6
Effriti style +wis 8

Power Attack +18

Vital Strike
Improved Vital Strike
Greater Vital strike X4 base weapon damage
Devastating strike +6

dick damage 8d10+18+8+2d6+2d6+1d6+5+2d6+8+20 averaging 101.5 damage

aura of justice allows rogue buddy to do it from behind. "It" being SMITE with his dick.

You want my opinion? I'll tell you my opinion: it depends on who's getting shot and who's getting fucked. Happy now, crybaby?

yes or no will do

The question is inherently context sensitive. I can't give you a yes or no answer if you don't give me a context.

yes or no will do

>But in the context of this thread and how the discussion started, there was a heavy implication, don't you think?
No, not at all. I only replied to your post to correct your misunderstanding of what soldiers do.

>A soldier is paid to do a variety of things, which includes killing.
A soldier is paid to follow the orders of the state. In the first place, a state very rarely orders soldiers to kill people, as that typically constitutes a war crime. In the second, when a soldier kills, it is almost always in defense of himself or his comrades. When it can be avoided, militaries strongly prefer to capture the enemy rather than kill them, for a variety of reasons.

No context, no answer.

Resounding Blow 1D6 & staggered
Forceful Strike +10d4 and bullrush
Weapon of Awe +2
Divine Favor +3
Litany of Righteousness evil creature takes double damage

Correction with spells make that 207 damage in one mighty cock thrust.

Not the dude you're arguing with, but if i remember correctly we actually did try to legalize prostitution during the civil war. Least along the Mississippi. The problem was it was way to much work to regulate and make sure that all the girls were using proper protection and getting tested regularly. And all it takes is one or two working lady to spread the clap to half a town. Now you could argue "but that's just improper regulation, we could do it better today" which may be true. It would still probably be just as hard though. And all we're getting from it is hookers with out aids. The armed forces at least teach you other skills besides killing.

>Literally destroyed pussy.

Why not? If it makes for a good game, it doesn't matter how things might work out in real life. I myself have been toying with the idea of a yuri game where two basic rules state that 1) everyone who matters is a female and 2) is either lesbian or can discover that they're one.

I think there's another interesting parallel that you haven't drawn - many young men join the military to get a sense of freedom and adventure, and enjoy the benefits for a year or two. Prostitution actually initially gives a women a lot of freedom as well, especially in earlier times where most women would've been confined to the household or stuck in factories otherwise. But in both cases, an extended period of time in either profession will cause it to be less great, problems will arise and they'll regret joining, and after their service is done, they can have difficulty rejoining society and may face scorn.

But I think it's wrong to see soldiering as a more useful profession. In the defense of a country and maintaining order, that's all well and good. But prostitutes help maintain social cohesion, and aside from taboos and a chance of disease (that can be mitigated with the right precautions), there's no real downside to having prostitutes, where soldiers can riot if they're not properly paid, start revolutions, and occasionally wield more power than the actual government, such as in the case of WW2 era Japan.

And the force of your dick smash stuns her, deafens her, staggers her, throws her across the room, and terrifies her.

>Would witches with archetypical powers of women (sex, manipulation, cunning) completelly dominate a generic fantasy society? I can't imagine how would men/standard RPG witchunters have any chance against them.
>I think witchhunters would be females exclusively.
Just like in my fetishfuel then.

>fetishfuel
tvtropes pls go

No, you see, they have the supernatural archetypical masculine power of stabbing things.

This isn't your average, every day kind of stabbing. This is special magical stabbing.

Because penises.

God, what would have happened if we came inside.
Probably would have killed the poor thing.
Or whatever, she's evil right?

Jame Bond then?
Or some bard that likes to use magic on his dick before going to bed.

If they're proper witches, they wouldn't dominate much of anything. Too busy tromping through the rain to go deliver babies or keeping vigil over dying old folks or trying to herd goats. Or herd people, which are like goats, except dumber.

I mean look at that broad in your pic, OP. That's no witch. Where's her hat? Where are her boots? Where's her goats? That's some damp tart with a sword, not a witch.

Go away Pratchett, witches are weird old women who've made pacts with the Devil.