Draw Thread: WIP It Out Edition

Last Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request, ONCE every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/IC5b56C.png
mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination
ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41i6kjrDMXL._SX342_.jpg
s1121.photobucket.com/user/runafar/media/Vanguardicon.jpg.html
i42.tinypic.com/20i8fb4.jpg
orig12.deviantart.net/dc8e/f/2012/013/5/8/luna_wolves___old_loyal_power_armor_by_devastatormarine-d4m6v5b.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

Bumping from last thread: I would like to request pic related as a mech pilot, namely sitting in the cockpit of a mech, surrounded by and interacting with a holographic interface.

Reposting from an older thread (missed a couple): an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.

Would be nice if you could also add a stylized caption saying "Meanwhile, in the other region..."

Would also be nice if one of the three figures is noticeably shorter than the other two

Requesting a male drow rogue with this face, wearing this outfit.

Posting WIP from 2 threads back hoping drawanon returns.

From a last thread once again, I'd like to request pic related as a caster - prayer beads and paper talismans around her neck, scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless be-ribboned ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.

Requesting please:
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

Re-requesting a Bretonnian Squire in green. Thank you good sir.

Bumping from old thread:

Requesting a female warforged Rogue, Arcane Trickster version. Kinda think the Exo Stranger from Destiny for the face. Dressed like pic related, but with a ragged cloak and a standard hood/scarf instead of the tight head wrap. She is a magical investigator who uses her stealth and magic to investigate and sleuth about. Wields a hand crossbow and has a utility belt for her spell components. Her pose should be relatively sneaky/investigative looking.

How many threads has it been now?

OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. This is the original WiP I've been waiting on a fill for, I'll hang on to it until you drop your finished work.

I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work!

Not sure what ever happened to goblinvomit though, I was kind of looking forward to the pics he wanted to do.

could someone draw a forest gnome in a full chefs outfit (shown in the photo on the left) and possibly holding a ladle in his right hand

Skin: Caucassian

Hair colour: Dark Brown

hight about 3'8"

oh and this is a bump from the last thread

Cethlenn's OR, saw your request I keep the vanilla shield and symbol.
That's fine, but to make up for it I'm going to do a Radical Heironeous holy symbol floating in the background of another picture where Cethlenn, Charlotte, Julia, Byzantine Amputee and my own paladin are doing silly poses and faces for a portrait painter.

How much work are you taking on?

Not sure how those threads works (no bully, please) and I never know if I'm not asking too much, but let's try.

My current players are using for travels a very specific wagon and at this point it's pretty much a team member, that's how important the wagon is. Could... anyone please draw it? I'm 100 serious.

The wagon is build-up one, 3 meters long, 1.5 meters wide. The "room" is 2.5x1.5. One of the walls is in fact opening hatch (which can work as a roof then), since their use this cart whenever they set up a shop in a settlement.
Here is the rought diagram, similar to the one players are using: i.imgur.com/IC5b56C.png

requesting:
a skeleton with four arms that are made of more arm bones (think the look of muscle fiber but with bones) and a xenomorph-like tail. His arms can "branch out" from each other at around the elbow area. Preferably he would have a deer skull, but it's not necessary, as he switches skulls between a human skull and a deer skull a lot. His eyes are orbs of a lighter blue light with white dots to denote pupils. He meditates a lot, so perhaps he could be using his tail like a seat and his arms could be making various meditative hand signs.

Of actual requests, a scifi shadowrun elf and Cethlenn

Of stuff I want to do just to be silly, a crossover of Dugh/Charlotte/Julia and now that silly "selfie" of all the paladin girls.

So not a ton actually... It's slow progress on any front because I haven't drawn in years and I keep making tons of adjustments while I re-teach myself things and study tutorials and informative template examples. Add to that real life stuff, and it's even slower. All of which I apologize for to the ORs.

Sci-fi character.

Thank you in advance.

Cata's OR, really love that people have liked this character and there's some interest in drawing here. Here's the last WIP from the drawfriend working on her, and if anyone was planning to take a shot at her I could post the reference again - I love what I've gotten so far, and I admit I would enjoy seeing more. I'm that greedy.

Hello again drawfriends, I would like the girl in the middle drawn with the horns from the skull on the left and with human ears and no face-paint/markings, holding a large leather book in the same way as the girl on the left with a similar expression on her face, while wearing a robe outfit like the one on the right but without the hood and a darker grey/brown color.
Thank you in advance!

Not to actually request it because I did give up on getting it fulfilled, but on the off chance someone picked it up after I left, did a drawfriend by chance redraw my Revy expy from a few days ago?

No.

Okay.

Hey drawthread! planing to have an magical beast adoption scenario with some personalized beasts for my players, so I was wondering if anyone here could assist me? Would it be possible to get a fluffy baby and/or adult Cerberus looking somewhat like the reference pics? I don't think the order of the heads are very important. If you could make them happy or playful I think that would be greatly appreciated AS well! Thanks for your time

Bump from last thread

Evening drawfags got a request for y'all. The monster on right is attacking soldier chick on left, it has its tentacle like tong wrapping around her arm up to the shoulder and is drawing her arm into its maw. Her fist already inside its maw she has one foot on its chest trying in vain to pull her arm out whilst reaching for a gun (your choice of firearm) that's inches from her free arms fingertips. feel free to expand on any creep factor for monster, and if you could change girls hair to white that'd be awesome. Bonus points if you can capture a look of panicked desperation on her face.

Dont worry, still working on it.
Just stick around.

Bump from last thread

Evening drawfriends I'm going to be playing a shadow run game soon and I need a decker. But instead of going with the traditional "hardcore" "bad ass" "come get some" characters that most of my friends are going with I want mine to be a shy nerdy type whose only there because shes the best hacker and the others pressured her into it. So she's an elf who kind of caries herself like Hinata from Naruto. She usually wears her hoodie up but her big elf ears still stick out the sides. She also wears a pair of glasses. her computer is like a roll out keyboard that snaps rigid and pops up a holographic display for her desktop (this could be a fun draw transparent in reverse thing). Her pose should be similar to ref pic but if you could have her chewing on one of her hoodies cords as a nervous habit. the overall look for her clothes is something I'm having a hard time deciding on as I don't want her to look slutty (enough of that already going around) but she shouldn't look homely either. Thus I leave her clothing style up to your imaginations with the idea that her background is a bit of a shut-in and she has no combat experience.

Well that's about it happy drawing.

Thanks for the update. No rush at all. Just happy to know it is in the works.

Have a WIP, in fact.
I'll probably colour it, too.

Tossing an anchor for artist working on Phyra and Gnibs not rushing you just letting you know I'm still here.

That is looking fantastic! Makes me all the more excited to bring the bacon.

new thread bump request

Requesting a flaming skull wearing a tricorn in the middle of the flag but the logo says Spirits of '76 in bold letters. its supposed to be a logo on the back of a jacket, but I just need the logo. please and thank you.

Re-requesting from previous thread.

24 hour bump

Requesting either one of the following, take your pick, draw friends:

A dried corpse of a naked child looking downwards to the floor. He sits alone in a cold room. The child had the upper half of his head cut off with the his brains as well. His arms are clutching to a brilliant white soul radiating warmth and comfort.

OR

A trio of a crow/human hybrid. most of their bones and beaks are broken and yet the find the strength to stand up. They wield feathered dagger, feathered rapier and feathered shortsword.

Bonus if the background involves a black tower.

Much appreciated drawfriends.

Anchor for the drawfriend working on this

Requesting a city composed mainly of glass spires, but the main body of the city would be layered in tiers (one level for the base and 6 additional platforms, each smaller than the last so that the outer spires can stand until it tapers off to a point). The base of the city is circular with ports on the outer rim, with some of the spires acting as docks with tethers for airships.
The central spire of the city is much larger than all the others, the base of which is the heart of the city, as well as the city's lowest point, with the top of the spire being the highest point in the city, so the central spire pierces all tiers of the city (of course it'd be difficult to show that in a drawing!). It would also be amazing if you were able to portray a blue-green glow emanating from the core of the city
Extra stuff is that in between the tiers at the bottom is the industrial district including foundries and other stuff
The city itself would be floating out at sea

I know this is a lot and an unusual request, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to pick it up!
All in all, tiered and crowded like the city on the left, but glass spires like the city on the right

Never give up

trust your instincts

I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

(Every thread until it happens...)

take the hint.

I'm working on another request at the moment.
Once I finish, I'll give yours a shot. This may take a little bit though.

for what its worth I like the concept user, and if I had any talent id draw him for you

>(Every thread until it happens...)

not with this altitude boyo

Change it up man. Or pay someone to do a commission. You are tenacious but this has gone on for awhile now, you aren't having luck, there may be a reason why.

Requesting a drawing for my character (or similar portraits)
I'll just describe the character

Wood Elf Barbarian who worked as a Gladiator in the arena .
Brown, unkempt hair with brown/hazel eye
Not a wild elf, has been city living for a while but definitely not posh or fashionable in anyway.

Thank you!

when you say change it up do you mean re write the request to go smoother or do you mean try requesting something different?

Requesting a lady orc like so, but wearing actual combat gear. Medieval setting, light armor with maybe a shemagh type scarf around her neck? She uses a pair of handaxes.

She's kind of a goofball when not fighting, with a real sweet demeanor.

Checked
but at least follow the rules and post once every 24hrs, not just every thread
i only double post if my 24 hour bump is literally at the end of the threads lifespan

Rewrite it, shake up your reference image a bit. I've had to do that in the past.

It's dry, it doesn't have appeal. It is missing that "Certain something" I couldn't tell you what. But it just is rather uninspired. You got to find a way to make it pop cause right now he just isn't grabbing anyone's attention.

We established like a week ago that it was cool to drop your old request in a new thread whenever provided you didn't bump again until 24 hours from the repost.

See

allright... TIME TO RESEARCH!!!

I'm trying to get a piece of my Dhampir magus. As far as the more strict part of my request I would like her to have stark white hair that covers her arms in makeshift giant claws, with one hand covered in blood and the other with ice coating the fingers. I would also like her to have orange eyes and pale skin.

On the less strict side, as far as her outfit goes I'd like her wearing something akin to the lovely leather and cloth stuff from the Souls/Borne series. I would also love to see her with a confident pose, given she isn't the 'woe is me I am a monster' kind of dhampir, and really owns the whole 'dark child of the night' thing.

I am a drawfag bud, I am eager to see what you do to change it up. If it really is interesting, I will make a nice adorable piece for yah.

been here for a few days, cant say a week, but like 5 days. i'll take you're word for it then

>tfw I've been here since before the charlotte posts

do you think that adding some info about my characters backstory would help spice it up?

You act like that's an accomplishment.

just a testament of perseverance.

I purposely ignore thouse, i have zero idea what's going on

r63 Richter belmont

here goes as far as detail,
So... i'm down to pay some cash it no probs.

what i'm looking for is a female half-elf pally, but in regular type of clothing similar/same to
>pics related
reddish hair, but in general just a female version of said pics related
as far as extra details? (and if colored at all, which i don't mind paying extra for) same colors as Richter, maybe a few wooden stakes across the chest?, a light c'bow on the hip, definitely the vampire slayer whip in hand (maybe cracking it?) and preferably with a "don't fuck with me" type of aura/feel/look to her (kinda like batman, with his friendly but dickish attitude towards friends, but devil incarnate towards enemies)
last but not least, in a castle/throne room setting, final boss level feeling, but no other characters or things are absolutely necessary (if you do decide to want preferably dead... undead, piles of bones, maybe a vampire corpse or two, flayed zombies, etc. )

Fair enough jackpot trips, fair enough.

I like goofball lady orcs, but alas, I am no artist. I hope someone takes this up.

I didn't mean to copy that bit... eheh.

Uninspired? I can't think of anything to make it pop. I've never requested for things on a draw thread until this character...

an user made a plain request for a paladin character and the drawthread went apeshit over her. some fell in love with her others thought it was stupid, others still were like yourself and just ignored it.

>(Every thread until it happens...)
And this is, kids, how you guarantee yourself to never receive anything as a gift.
I hope you will enjoy your commission. People are doing them rather cheaply, roughtly 10-15 bucks, so go on, skit off.

Thanks! Here's hoping.

allrght (still gotta wait the 24 hours before reposting but when that happens i'll post the revised version)

It was honestly supposed to be tongue in cheek, but I suppose something that's easier to convey through speech isn't exactly as easy to convey through text.

I've yet to get the hang out of posting on the chans despite having been here for the past 8 years.

I'm in the same boat, don't worry. I've been requesting mine since yours should up, so I was just curious

Repostin':

Hey there, drawfriends.

I just started playing a former lich gnome, necromancer obviously, that lost both his memories of being a lich and the powers to go along with it and is now basically a less-ugly zombie with a functioning brain.
I'd love a drawing of him, either as a portrait or a full-body shot, wearing a regular old and damaged wizard's robe, similar to pic related. His "zombieness" shouldn't be too obvious and at worst at the level of a hollowed player character from Dark Souls, since he looks "good enough" for people to simply assume he's a terribly old bastard and only looks really, really bad.
His two main features are a bag of bones he hauls around, used for having instant access to a skeleton or two to summon in emergencies alongside a skeletal (right) hand that accompanies him as his familiar and literal right hand, as he has 2 left hands (the transplanted right one not being his own, so slightly different hue).

As for his expression, something along the lines of "grumpy, tired old man" is perfectly fine.

I know this is a relatively lengthy request, though I'd be more than grateful if anyone at least picks it up, even if some details are missing or if it's just a portrait. My group would love to have him visualized, as they love the character so far.

Thanks in advance.

I mean we don't want to read a book on the life of him but possibly something pertaining to a interesting scene or a fun pose to draw.

Entertain the drawfags, they want to have fun.

I'd like to request this woman in an open palm monk pose. She has dark black skin, hazel eyes and a kind face, she should be dressed in a green dress (that is still practical in a fight). She has a youthful look to her, and she is likely on a ship, but that's less important.

Thanks.

Hmmm... I think I'll have to take that into heart the next time I can bump...

Allright... sucks i can't just edit my post if i want to add additional details though, oh well

I should add that he's 328 years old, so think about early middle age for him

Again, thank you.

>her
>She
user, I've got something that I think you should know about the orc you provided a picture of...

rewritten... now to wait

Requesting two characters for my group.

They're both new to roleplaying in general, and wanna give em something to celebrate doing so well in their first campaign. I'd eventually want both characters obviously , but feel free to do one if you only like that one.

First character is a male Human Sorcerer. Tall, thin, and physically weak looking, wearing a robe covered in stars, like the picture, while thin/weak, looks handsome (up to you how to interpret that), with black hair, and a prominent gold tooth. Preferably has a charming smile on his face.Has a huge metal rings on the pointer finger of each hand, and a bag with a nasty facial expression
Other character is a Half Elf Paladin, someone in his parentage was apperently an aquatic elf, so he has blue skin and green eyes. Holding a longsword with the blade made of light. A small crystal horse statuette is tied up somewhere on his belt, and he's dressed in chainmail.

Sorry for the lack of description, they didn't give me much. I tried to explain that specifying color wasn't great, but they apperently ignored that advice. Black/white/greyscale, ect lineart or any style is fine, though, I'm fairly good at coloring shit in, especially if they want the kind of contrast a single color brings.

>ladylike
>combatgear
choose one,
you ruffian

Pic related for you, cunt

Re-requesting a fucked up cyborg laying on his back, his right arm and leg shattered. Left leg is cybernetic and fine, left arm is flesh and bone. Face/hair is the character in the center, clothing is nothing but a pair of torn cloth pants. Roughly 6 foot tall.

Would prefer him looking scarred and beaten, and as if he's completely given up.

A begrudged female fighter forced to pose as a cuteish maid for an inflitration quest into a Slaanesh worshiping nobles mansion, glaring at the deplorable borerline orgy occuring around her with hatred. Her temple has a long, healed scar on it, and her nose is slightly tilted from numerous bashings.

Still not ladylike.
Also you're a fucking bint for taking a jest so poorly.

That movie was terrible.
Also that's a wizard.

eese (dark hair) (Who also now has a scar running down her cheek.) is cleaning her gun on
a blanket. (it's partially dis-asembled)
Unseen by either a robotic hand is coming out of the water.
(Think the end of Terminator 2 - in reverse.)
I know it's 2 characters (well, and an arm) so I'm willing to wait.
They knew the Kev was going to join the game but thought I was pulling more "random encounter bullshit"

If you don't want to draw the two characters can you draw The one next to the water staring in shock at the emerging arm?

Reposting once again. Hope everyone is/did enjoy their Cinco de Mayo.

>Thiefling witcher for PT
God damn it, Coral, why aren't you at least using system designated for this shit?
mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination

requesting a pixie hoolingan. Pretty much your average Hooligan, just with pixie wings and a german cross painted on his face, looking pissed off at a flatscreen tablet hes Holding in his Hands.

Anchoring for my drawfriend!

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.

In honor of the new Dawn of War, I'd like to request a Blood Raven veteran with a power sword in artificer Mk IV power armor with a cream helmet and a studded shoulderpad/legplate? (forehead eagle optional)

Reference pictures:

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41i6kjrDMXL._SX342_.jpg
s1121.photobucket.com/user/runafar/media/Vanguardicon.jpg.html
i42.tinypic.com/20i8fb4.jpg
orig12.deviantart.net/dc8e/f/2012/013/5/8/luna_wolves___old_loyal_power_armor_by_devastatormarine-d4m6v5b.jpg

Realized I forgot the pic

>a pixie hoolingan
Nac Mac Feegle?

no just british idiot Soccer fan with wings

Your OR here, it's looking really good! The proportions are excellent, and she really looks like she's swinging a hammer.
Take as long as you need, I just like to keep up to date is all.

Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a young girl with red hair, her face is marred with countless scars, some faded, some less so. She is clutching a long serrated sword smeared with blood and flickering dimly with otherworldly flame. Her armor made from bone and faded gold metals and is missing a helmet. She has a swirling symbol engraved onto her chestplate and around her belt and shoulders are chains with links formed from vertebrae. She has just been in a fight and looks wild eyed, out of breath, and thoroughly pleased with herself.

Thank you sir I'll check every day!

Hello, I'm requesting a traditional Dwarf, However. He is dressed as if a Greek Spartan, Helmet is optional. If you want to arm him, long weapon would be a pole axe instead of a traditional spear. His shield is your stereotypical spartan shield.

Thanks in ADvance
user.

As you can probably guess, Witchers don't exist in Pathfinder. The class I AM playing can be pretty handily be compared to Witchers, however, which is why I made the comparison at all.

Can someone draw a pro-Earth Government propaganda poster featuring a mascot of the Terran Military; a female soldier who looks like Lady Maria from Bloodborne, or is just a pretty looking pale woman with white hair?

Said Earth Government soldier-mascot in a propaganda style image is wearing the same or similar outfit as in the pic, but is holding her helmet in the side with one hand, and her other hand is giving a thumbs up and she should also be smiling.

Also the propaganda image features the message: "Captain Marzia approves of your enlistment to the Earth Government Military, enlist now and spread the glory of the Earth Government and its colonies and allies."

Requesting someone to draw my female commander. wearing an outfit similar to said picture but red instead of white and black instead of blue. long blonde hair and no glasses. and slightly more busty then said picture.