Ranked #132 and dropping every day

ranked #132 and dropping every day

bleeding out as people move on to better projects

REQT

I have 5% of my portfolio in this cock barf. If it fails its no skin off my arse. We'll know in February if its a dump or not.

I love the FUD memes though keep 'em coming.

b.b.b.b. bug its next paypal

looks like some pretty slow and steady growth from you. you never see the rocket taking off until it's too late.

The changes it actually disrupts the status quo are as close to 0% as you can imagine. Cut your losses.

Find a token that has actual use, solves a problem, and is low valued because it's got no attention yet.

Lol I remember doing a thread about REQ two weeks ago, when it was at 18k, I told biz to sell, because it's gonna only dip and they could buy lower. Got bullied by those pajeets.

Hold, then sell in the collosus release

What do you think about LINK? should i pick up some?

Of course you shouldn't. You don't buy against the trend unless you've got absolute conviction in the tech and are prepared to wait it out. If you're a trader interested in short term profit, that's a terrible deal

But you just said a token that has actual use and solves a problem and is low valued with no attention yet. Kek, LINK is the only one that fits the bill (in my radar at least).

I already own other short term pumps like SALT and XLM.

Hey guys, make your bed and fucking sleep in it. REQ will rocket if you cucks can hold on tight enough and stop having cuck slippy fingers
See you on the moon

If you think LINK hasn't got much attention, lurk moar.

There's far better small cap large potential coins.

>If you think LINK hasn't got much attention, lurk moar.
In biz, but in other places its completely under the radar.

>There's far better small cap large potential coins.
Errr any tips?

like what? ( in before DYOR)

>MOMMY, COIN HASN'T MOONED IN 1 WEEK, YOU PROMISED THE MOONMOON, BUT NOW ONLY DUMPDUMP, MOMMY

This is Veeky Forums with every coin.

What places? Reddit? BitCoinTalk? Shills all over the place with LINK.

My major bet for small cap token is Encrypgen's token, DNA. $2m market cap, new website branding any minute, Spero Research report praising it coming out straight after, product before Christmas, $6.5m VC funding coming in. Lots more. No one's paying attention to it currently. Won't be long.

Told you to sell when it almost hit ico price the other day
Y u no listen to meeeed

thanks for the lol

But why buy REQ now. The days of simply an idea and the moon are over. You have to produce.

>What places? Reddit? BitCoinTalk? Shills all over the place with LINK
Everywhere except Veeky Forums, LINK is almost completely unshilled. Even Reddit barely mentions it after SIBOS.

>Encrypgen's token, DNA
Its only on Etherdelta wth. The volume is $9k. I really dont like touching coins like this.

Buy some if you are ready to wait
That's what he meant

you all are crazy to sell this coin rn. it's only going up from here.

Don't buy it then. Simple really. LINK might be the one for you

this coin is lambo central

you would be crazy to not be buying it rn

I did some research on your coin. Seems kinda promising, but idont think i would invest just yet

Why would I buy this shitcoin with an extremely limited use case that LINK (a decentralized oracle) will just make obsolete anyway?

DNA is literally useless if an oracle comes along and can simply feed data into ol' blockchain. That and it's use case, even if it succeeds, is tiny compared to REQ or LINK. Fuck off PAJEET

F
F
F
F

LINK is dead get over it

>Actively working with SWIFT
>EOY announcement literally this month
>Big updates last week regarding hiring process and finalizing the software

right now is literally the worst time to sell. THIS is the time to hold it, out of any time since ICO, this is the most crucial.

Agreed. Selling link right before Sergeys announcement would be retarded.

They're one of the only projects in the current crypto space that actually work on products and communicate with their backers. Go invest in OMG for the skateboard meme and wait another year for a decent update.

I don't buy and sell based on what's currently hot - that's chasing pumps and increases the chances of getting burned. I've got 200k REQ, i'm not worried - give me one reason that I should be other than the market not caring about it right now.

And we don't even know when it's going to be this month. It could be tonight for all we know. It's painful to watch BTC moon and not be a part of it, but I think holding tightly is best. If the announcement is even half of what I could hope for, we'll be top 50 by market cap no time.