steamcommunity.com/id/Scivir/
discord.gg/0zJ2sc7dFdn5x0Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=UzLoHfC6PgQ
app.roll20.net/join/1394451/6FP_5Q
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46860017/#46897776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dead thread

>GM or Player
Player. Goddamn i really want to play. I don't want to be ForeverGM.
>System(s)
D&D 5e and only that. I've been GMing the system ever since the playtest came out and i never could play for more than 1 (ONE) session. I know there's other 5e GMs that don't flake and actually want to GM, i know i'm not alone.

>Time availability
I already have a campaign going on. And my week is full, and by this point i think i can only do Sundays or Mondays. I'm at GMT-3 (EST/central is one hour behind me, whereas WST is 4 hours behind)

>Text or Voice
Text. Voice is fine and dandy but i think logs are priceless. And it's a lot more laid-back.
>Contact Information
email: [email protected]
>Additional Information
Most of all, i really like D&D for what it is, and 5e is my favorite edition. I'm chill, i don't judge people, i enjoy Fantasy and i take gaming seriously. I'm not going to just dissapear or waste your time (because that would be wasting my time too, after all)
I'm always willing to help a GM or fellow players, new ones included. I'm patient with people and i also have a high tolerance for a lot of things, so don't be afraid to pitch some questionable ideas, i'm very open.
...But i'm not going to stick in a game that i outright can't like. I suppose i have to have standards too.

I prefer games with a good plot, that have characters who belong in the world and work as a team in and out of combat. I love me some good fights.

I just want a decent 5e game that actually lasts. I'm fucking starving here.
[spoilers] If you GM for me we could strike a deal and i can GM for you at some point [/spoiler]

fuck, not only i fucked up the spoiler, but i also meant to say
>I'm already running a campaign
instead of 'i already have a campaign going on'

not if i can help it!

ok, this will be my last bump. Fuck. There should be a gamefinder sticky from time to time. These threads die too fast and too hard most of the time.

>>GM or Player
Player

>>System(s)
Mutants & Masterminds, Ryuutama, Shadow Run, or anything new-er-ish really; not D&D/clones of D&D. I need something fresh.

>>Time availability
Most evenings, all Saturdays and Sundays.

>>Text or Voice
Either; I like text, but voice is fine. Voice for OOC text for IC ideally, but whatever.

>>Contact Information

>>Additional Information
I'm just looking for a fix; I haven't been in a long-running game in a very long time. Last game got cut short buy a player needing to break for personal stuff, but a friend he brought refused to play without him so suddenly we were down 1/2 the party.
I can make weekly work, but I'm down for bi-weekly too/pref, unless your game is just awesome and I find myself looking forward to each session. Make no mistake though, I'm no flake. I'd have to have a really good reason to quit on a game.

The characters of two of my players have gotten involved in a romantic relationship, and it is derailing and destroying my campaign.
I need a new player to join the campaign (D&D 5e) as an Orc and NTR the male player by fucking the female character.
Respond to this post with your Skype (it can be a throwaway if you like) and I'll add you.

at least you bumped the thread

>GM or Player
Player(I can be convinced to GM but I think I personally suck at it but if you did I would actually work on writing material and making a campaign)
>System(s)
WHFRP2e, DnD(I need to learn this one), Only War, Dark Heresy 1e and 2e, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Rogue Trader
>Time availability
Everyday except Friday(WHFRP2e) and Mornings on Saturday(Deathwatch) available any other time
>Text or Voice
Heavily prefer voice, I'll try to act out my characters to the best of my ability.
(clyp.it/z4szoatr necro voice I did, was more shakey during the game though).
Although I will accept offers for text games as long as they aren't IRC
>Contact Information
the one who isn't in South Sudan
steamcommunity.com/id/Scivir/
>Additional Information
Celebrating my first year of playing table top games by posting myself on a game finder thread on Veeky Forums.
I'm heavily against powergaming, metagaming, minmaxing(unless it fits my character) and all that especially considering it can ruin a perfectly good campaign and game.

My favorite moment in one of the games I was in where I played a Witch Hunter who was insulted by a Knight of the Inner Circle and I forged evidence of him making claims in his journal that he was going to reveal to the world Skaven are real I went into his quarters at one night at a Inn we were staying at and searched multiple places for escape routes from his room while planting the evidence and eventually dug a tunnel out from his bathroom and waited in that hole under the floorboards for several hours waiting for him to sleep and I shouted from his room "THE SKAVEN ARE REAL!" and ran off in that tunnel and the next day the town was burned to the ground.

Last thread died prematurely sadly

How'd your Shadowrun rape game go?

Typing up an email for you both right now!

That wasn't me, believe it or not.

Bullshit

>>GM or Player
Player looking for some light, text-only gaming.
>>System(s)
Fine with anything as long as it's not fantasy or too pulpy.
>>Time availability
My schedule is kinda hectic, but other than Friday evenings, I'm mostly free. GMT+1.
>>Contact information
I'll be lurking.

How does this shit happen

>implying either of these actually happened

>GM or Player
GM and three players looking for a player or two more.

>System(s)
Talislanta fourth edition.

>Time availability
Main session tentatively scheduled for Monday evenings (starting around 7:30-8:30 PM) GMT. Downtime shenanigans and possible side escapades on Discord in pbp.

>Text or Voice
Text for the most part. My house is a bit lively during reasonably practical game hours, but OOC voice is not out of the question.

>Contact Information
discord.gg/0zJ2sc7dFdn5x0Fw

>Additional Information
The main game will be ran on Roll20, with Discord for ooc chat, scheduling, and so on.
The system is available in its entirety free of charge, and fairly easy to learn. No prior knowledge of it or experience with roleplaying games in general is required.
Before the main game begins, I will run a handful of oneshots and single encounters for you to get used to the system and get a feeling of what you want to play.
The setting and feel of it most closely resembles Dying Earth or Zorthique: a post-collapse, alien sword and sorcery world permeated by fantastical events, exotic creatures, and magic.

I'm drunk asf uck at the moemtn so dont be suprised by typos or whatever.
I'm going to regret this I can tell

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
5e dend
>Time availability
Games are from 6PM up to 2AM US central, though they'll probably end at 12 PM.
>Text or Voice
All voice, fuck text, I ddid that in the past and it sucked
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
Its a classic inspired DND tykpe setting with normal RP based in town type shit and lots of 2e inspired dungeons. High fantasy and whatnot I supppose, I dont really know. Its a generic dnd setting.
i LIKE ROLplaying and talking and I'm not super huge on hack n slash, though obviously to run a 2e inspired dungeon thats a requirement. but you dont have to you can avoidd that shit with RP, but whatever. I"ve run out of crackers and c heese and bmy fingers are all numbg now. I'm not going to try to kill gyour characters but I found a cool trap pdf and I'm going to use it fuck you. and I dont kean the pron kind of tarp either faggot its like spikes and wall riders and shift or whatever.

Basically this kingdom was cursed or whatever and now peopele are moving back in finallay anfter like 1000 years and now you've got a chance to explore old as fuck dungeosn and ruined whatnots while also advancing the realm ownership of this pirncess chick from a human kingdom. lots of gold and andventure to be had.
Shes not a gmpc cause fuck that rodeway gming. I had a gm like that and hes a faggot. fukc that.

I'm not going tospell chekc because I'm drunk and I'm hoping kyour going ot find it funny, cause I want a funny group and players that won't drop out on me last second. thast been my last few games and its gay. the drop out its that is. I hate those faggots. fuck them

i I just through up on my keyboard.
fuck.
look at this, its funny
youtube.com/watch?v=UzLoHfC6PgQ
its demo, I know him, he said he'd suc k my dick once and I made fun of him. it was a joke, anyways its him throwing up on a stream cause he was rdunk. I did that just now, but no stream.

But fuck him he's a dick. his skype is gay too cayus hes and anime faggot.

fuck gay people this was in a random folder I dont what it is but your gonna see it. now.

I'd cut off my own left hand for demo to suck my dick.

thread is slow and my player seems to have dipped out on me, so:

>Player/GM
GM or Player. Either looking to play a male character or find someone to play a party of dumb, busty adventuresses. I like cheesecake and silly ideas for games. Really just looking for one person to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Ideally something light, I have a few homebrew systems as well.
>Timezone and Availability
GMT+7
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime, (high school/mecha/harem/etc) with optional lewdness/emphasis on full-bodied girls. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing. I also had a more fantasy orientated for a team of ninjas infiltrating an enemy fortress I wouldn't mind discussing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

I'll be waiting... Don't play with my heart like that, user ;_;

checked
>Player/GM
GM
>System
Classic D&D
>Timezone and Availability
Fridays at 6pm EST, Saturdays at 8pm EST or Sundays at Noon EST
(whatever works best)
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Text IC in Roll20
Text OOC in Skype Chat / Discord
Voice Dungeons on Discord
>Contact info
Add me on skype/discord @ sandeggs
Roll20 Link: app.roll20.net/join/1394451/6FP_5Q
>Additional information
Do you like dark souls?

Jess you're a faggot

>Gm or Player
Gm and Player
>System(s)
AD&D(1st,2nd) GURPS(Discworld),The Dying Earth,Shadowrun (4th,5th as a player), Call of Cthulhu (6th,7th), Only War,Rogue Trader,Dark Herresy, Death Watch, Black Crusade, Warhammer fantasy rpg 2e,Monster of the Week, Monsters and Other childish things
>Time availability
Saturday Sunday anytime
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Gmail: [email protected]
Steam: DoubleDongDio
>Additional Information
I am here looking to run a game of Gurps Discworld but I will run or play in just about anything listed above. I am also willing to learn new systems.

... How did that derrail the game ?

What if I just want to kill the dude's PC and steal his 2d PnP waifu?

I never got added on Skype. My guess is that it was bait at this point.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Low Life - a Savage Worlds setting. In June I will start GMing the SW conversion of RIFTS.
>Time availability
The Low Life game is on Wednesdays 8pm - 11pm CST
>Text or Voice
Voice via Discord
>Contact Information
spaceturd on Roll20
>Additional Information
Mutha Oith is a bizarre post-post-post apocalyptic Earth. Humans have been extinct for gazillions of years. Oith's new denizens are beings such as descendants of marooned extraterrestrials, walking and talking cockroaches, and even sentient snack cakes. Waggle some zazz, flog a slog, and have a goosin' good time!

Thank god

Would have been an interesting storytime, at the least.

Is it that infamous now? I was there for the sign ups and was cool with a possibly sexy shadow run game, but just GTFOd after I figured out the others agreed there would be loli rape in it.

No, about a week or so ago there was a guy advertising a pre-existing Shadowrun game with like 3+ female PCs. He said the condition for joining was that you had to play normally for a week before raping all of them one by one. Discussion over it dominated half the thread. I don't have pics.

>not broing it up with the dude and never touching his waifu
>not being a gay bara orc
>not making a trans-man orc

there's so many ways you could solve and troll this situation and you literally chose the worst...

>GM or Player
Player, please for the love of god I haven't played in the longest fucking time

>System(s)
Always wanted to play Mutants and Masterminds.

>Time availability
Fridays, Weekends, holidays.

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
mail; [email protected]

>Additional Information
Let's fucking do this thing.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46860017/#46897776

link to original thread since people are discussing it:

"I'm looking for someone to join my game, play normally for a session or two, only to suddenly start raping all the female PCs one by one (there are three in total).
Don't ask why. Game has been going for a couple of months now, Shadowrun, text only, done on Skype."

>GM or Player
Player, Potential GM for a PIRATES! exalted 3e game, gauging interest
>System(s)
Anything and everything. I have a need to tell stories and throw dice. If I don't know the system, i'm willing to learn.
>Time availability
Any day of the week mornings/late nights EST, between 4-12 PM, text games only.
>Text or Voice
Either, Text is preferred for storyteller systems though.
>Contact Information
[email protected]

I don't use skype, what other ways of contacting you can you offer?

I am interested in a piratical EX3 game.

For chrissake, clapistanis, PUT YOUR TIMES IN UTC

what would you prefer, user?

?

>GM or Player
GM believe it or not.
>System(s)
Mutants and Masterminds 3E
>Time availability
5 PM, UTC+2, on Sundays.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
Keep in mind that this will be only my second time GMing, and therefor things are going to be a bit junky at times.
I strive to provide a quality game, but dont be surprised if some things are... not thought of.
None the less i believe that, together with a group of friendly players, we can make it a fun time for everyone involved.
Need one more!

I love some exalted

I'd be interested in an Ex3 game for sure.