Have your games ever featured other types of homos, er, humans?

Have your games ever featured other types of homos, er, humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Elves (pointy-eared humans) and Dwarves (short humans)

We play shadowrun, where elves, humans, dwarves, trolls and orks are all just different subspecies of Homo Sapiens.

My game has Australopithecus Marines.

>not Gigantopithecus Marines

What's their scientific names?

Both those cavemen carrying animals look like they've just realized there's no point to existence.

I put some aboriginals in the map.

In my setting I ran once, there were various Neanderthal type human tribes in the far north.

Johj

Homo Decorum silva
Homo Montis radices

Meat apes. They're quadrupedal, walking on fist and foot, 2'6" to 3' tall at the shoulder. The wild populations feed on tough plant materials, such as nuts, bark, and roots. The tamed populations are herded by carnivorous prosimians, saber-toothed apes and even the flightless warrior crows that dominate where primates do not.

Ogres are hominids that became even more strongly adapted to colder climates than Neanderthals ever did. They're thickset to the point of being nearly rotund, with columnar legs and arms clearly built for throwing things. With a diet that's mostly meat, they ambush the local megafauna with a volley of rocks, javelins, and smaller ogres.

Were they stat any differently from other humans?

Yeah, actually, I was using a template from a 3.5 supplement. Frostfell, I think.

>Intelligent primates with features proper of planet of apes and more.
>Cavemen inspired in real evolution cousins
>Dorfs, elves and other demihumans from forgotten realms
>What are basically deep cave CHUDS, evolved from early modern humans into albino canibals with increased physiques and resistance to undead and demonic magic.
>The aliens that were more advanced than humans and got stuck here ages ago mixing their DNA with some populations to survive
>Innsmouth tier people, sick of the elder gods but distrustful of men and all around dicks because of milennial customs of backstabbing.
>Deep ones tier monsters out for blood
>Shadownegros designed around shadevar from forgotten realms, except these guys are neutral aligned and have utility inspired morals.
>Half undead which deserve their own mention because physiology bumfucks physics and some are able to breed like humans.
>Gigants.

>Angels and demons aren't even remotely human and can wipe out entire nations if huge enough.
>All the terrors of genetic experimentation, including human like people with 8 limbs (that aren't actually related and can't have children with the rest) monsters with 6 limbs (that somehow can) and half humans (imagine a human cut in a vertical line along the spine somehow survives because organs are different, hops around and has enough strength to kill a bear in a swat).
>Other bunch that I can't remember right now.

Half-undead

Wait, what.

>ultra-expansionist agressor spreads out and exterminates all the hominids within a scant couple thousand years
>bigger, stronger, more closely bonded tribes cant match them
>they rebound from a population bottleneck of about a thousand breeding pairs
>hominids that have existed for hundreds of thousands of years go extinct overnight
>they are so happy about it they start hunting keystone species to extinction and burning forests for arable land kickstarting the largest extinction event this side of a meteorite strike
>they like to portray themselves as diplomats in games

I have scifi campaign based off Blue Sub. No. 6, using Traveller rules, most of the races are human sub-races, including fish-people.
But I don't care about neanderthals.

Meat apes is really metal name.

Yeah, my Troglodytes are essentially just Neanderthals.

Threw my party against a tribe of neanderthals 13th warrior style.

This is so fucking bogus but it would be really cool in a game. Maybe even a way to model orcs.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

Yes, three kinds.

Noreians, the most common race in the primary setting. They're white skinned, have dark hair and often bright blue eyes, average 6' in height, and possess sharp minds. They are descended from the setting's equivalent of Rome, but live now in a variety of kingdoms.

Egathans inhabit a series of islands to the far north of the world. They're very pale, have very light, often silver hair, always possess purple eyes, average 7' in height, and are theorized by most to be the first race of man. Egathans live a bit longer than Noreians, but have small family sizes and generally avoid contact with outsiders.

Muezim are the last race of man, they are the dark skinned people of the world. They have dark hair and eyes, average 5'4" in height, and have great difficulty with abstract concepts, especially numbers. Muezim create large families and are prone to aggressiveness.

Played a short Cavemen Campaign where we fought against other tribes and even other proto-humans.
We ended up encountering the literal Mother Goddess who appointed us her hunters and we became the first werewolves.

It ended with us going off to hunt down the last of the Dinosaurs.

Don't you have another church to burn down, Varg?

>Mfw I see the skulls on her tits.
> begin thinking of breasts the size of my head.

Why would anyone want to play a muezim?

The first campaign I ever ran was basically tribal neanderthal adventures. It was fun, though it only lasted like 5 sessions. I wrapped things up but I don't think I could have kept it going much longer.

I have played a campaign heavily inspired by Dragon Age.

There was a lot of homos. There was the campy homo, the repressed homo, the brute homo, the raped homo, the mind-controlled homo, and the crazy homo.

>crazy homo

A bit redundant there don't you think?

Caucasoids, capoids, congoids, and mongoloids.

>keeping a game going for five sessions
I envy you