YFW Donald gonna provide a legal framework for bitcoin in the next week

>YFW Donald gonna provide a legal framework for bitcoin in the next week

>he is gonna say it on national tv

Better than bazingas

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160815143052/https://www.dangerandplay.com/2012/02/27/when-masturbation-leads-to-a-close/
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/goodly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is truly our guy

sauce?

You don't see the signs faggot?

Btc needs a lot of energy, which country wealthness is based on the global demand of oil? Yeah but this is just the beggining

Yesterday press sec was asked about btc and told us that Donald was gaining intel on this matter and that they will follow up with the question. He is preparing something

Now finally the CME starts in 17 days to sell futures of btc and NASDAQ is also going in next 8 months from now

Btc is in accumulation phase right now

Lol Donald is too busy playing golf and tweeting. He aint gonna do shit.

nice schizoid post

Kek yeah hes never worked a day in his life, stupid drunpf

God, I love it when you pedes try to take something a trump basher says and give it a retarded interpretation. It makes me feel better about my own shortcomings, like being unable to resist replying to idiots like you.

>calls himself a trump basher
get off this board go back to plebbit faggot

>Another retard who thinks wall street and the banks want to make all of us rich by pumping btc to the moon instead of shorting it into the dirt

>unironic dump supporter
Go with him back to thedonald stupid fuck.

Why the hate? You like taxes? Why post on a business/cryptocurrency board?

you fucking cultists are always projecting your hopes and dreams onto this retard and praising him for shit he literally hasn't even done yet. fucking vile how deep this cuckery goes.

>hasn’t done anything yet
>being this much of a retard
8 years kid. You can come back after you apply legally and pay your fair share of the wall.

I'm talking about these retards saying he's going to provide a crypto framework and announce it on tv

Donald Trump doesn't know how a computer works and doesn't understand cryptocurrency. He, like all of the other wealthy aging white men, probably sees it as a threat to his own wealth and will eventually try to take it down. The only reason he hasn't done anything yet is because he hasn't seen anything about it in his physical newspapers yet and has no idea crypto even exists.

>literally on a crypto board
>fudding our president who is literally about to cut capital gains taxes so you can keep more of your crypto gainz
kill yourself

SEETHING

Maybe someday well get a beautiful communist revolution and after millions of people are killed you won't have to worry about currencies

the tax bill doesn't change the capital gains rates at all

more authoritarian BS from Trump... guys, better SELL all your BTC NOW. Trump serves the Republicans now. Republicans hate Bitcoin, because it is a threat to big private banks. Expect heavy regulation soon (I mean HEAVY REGULATION). You will probably have to pay 70% tax on BTC gains soon. Then they will use your money to fund the war machine and inevitably bring your country deeper into debt. REKT. HAHAHA

baron is satoshi

It really is hard to imagine people are this dumb

Your marginal tax rate is being cut. Cashing out capital gains before 1 year investment which is what most people do in crypto, taxes you at your marginal rate.

People set new standards on this board daily. And that's saying something since I used to browse b and pol

The man wants to fuck all over the middle and lower class with this tax plan and put ameria in trillons of dollars in debt and control my crypto too so he can tax me
Why exactly is he our guy? More like he's our jew

>our president
speak for yourself burger, this isnt america, this the internet,

>implying america isn't the #1 superpower and pretty much controls everything
Get in line pleb.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro Trump is getting impeached you fucking /pol/ cuckold

Robert "The Bull" Mueller is going to fuck Trump while you watch in the corner.

IF
>IF
Trump says fucking ANYTHING remotely positive about Bitcoin, that shit is going to get pumped the fuck up. Unfortunately the opposite is true as well. I think we will get some neutral/good news.

Before he gets re-elected he will reschedule cannabis so it’s not a fucking felony to grow a plant.

he saw Cernovich tweet it thats why

Fuckin hope so

How is his tax plan fucking over the middle class?

did rachael maddow feed you that fanfic?

cuck

>muh politics

My trump fanatic friends and trump fanatic parents are constantly telling me that he's going to do all these incredible things like eliminate the country's debt and take down these corrupt bankers.
If he pulls this shit off I'll for sure jump on the Trump bandwagon, but I'm not holding my breath.

this board starts to feel like home. I love this timeline

hahah you drumpf idiots are all the same

>THE LIBS ARE SO TRIGGERED MAGA!!!!!

I have given so many Drumpftards the benefit of the doubt but every single time I try to have a conversation with one of you imbeciles you just spout the same punchlines you saw on Cernovich or PJW's Twitter

Complete trash. Go read a book.

your the laughing stock of the world right now,

>controls everything
>gets controlled by Israel
hmm

web.archive.org/web/20160815143052/https://www.dangerandplay.com/2012/02/27/when-masturbation-leads-to-a-close/

Indian girls are selfish teases, and she would have no problem leaving me hanging.

“Fine then. I’ll take care of it myself.”

I started playing with her tits, spit in my hand, and started masturbating.

She still wouldn’t join in the fun, but she wasn’t freaked out. “Don’t get any of this on my seat,” she told me as I was about to cum.

Often finding myself in sketchy situations, I wear a tight American Apparel ribbed tank top under my shirts. It comes in handy when you need to clean up bodily fluids.

I came into my tank top, zipped up, and said, “Let’s go.”

I love that the GEOTUS lives inside your head rent-free.

Let me know when muh Russia happens. I'm sure it'll be any day now ;)

Nice deflection cuck. You are certainly a NEET who is projecting your failed life onto a spoiled brat turned alzheimers patient. You think any reputable businessman is happy with the way Trump has smeared the American brand? Top fucking kek.

Oh well, back to anime for you, Waifu is waiting.

You mean reddit?

How about you look at every study made for the bill and literally even the study made by congress itself and get back to me. How about you look at history books if trinkle down economics worked, and how the jews fucked you in the ass with reaganomics

I find it funny that /pol/ finds trinkle down economics retarded but now suddenly finds it a work of genius now that Trump supports it. I find it funny that of all times, you expect the jews to fullfill their end of the bargain after getting those tax cuts because lying Trump said so.

Sometimes I feel like this isn’t a biz/pol poster being satirical for the lols but we actually have a reddit problem. Fuck that’s sad to know people this dumb exist.

That’s my president

He's getting rid of most itemized deductions. Which is why the Jew run press is going nuts over the bill. No more tax loopholes for Steinburg. And dude there's no point in being this mad. Just relax it's bad for your blood pressure.

You realize the person you're replying to likely has never read a single book in their life? Not a single book.

Nice dude, you are clearly an exceptionally intelligent person to be a devout follower of the "God Emperor". Obviously the "others" such as those (heh) IDIOT Redditors have no idea how many dimensions our GOD EMPEROR TRUMP is playing chess in.

In fact, let's ignore every single retarded thing that alzeimer's patient has said and just attribute it to his war against the ((deep state)). Yeah that's a much more reasonable explanation than the fact that Donald Trump is a spoiled elderly manchild who is genuinely suffering from a brain disorder, and who has been taken advantage of by an ex-KGB agent who flattered him with compliments and money.

I hope that in time you get a job or at least volunteer somewhere serious and you can start to understand how this 4chess theory is a fiction, and most humans are not as complicated as you think they are.

They can't. They know if multiple institutions try to short at once they will cause a squeeze and get fucked. And if only a couple get to short it won't cause a price dip large enough. Their jealousy will not allow them to profit on a decline

I'm middle class and my taxes will be cut about 950 or so compared to what it was last year.

>can't drink enough MSM kool-aid
>unironically posts in /r/politics
>thinks CNN and Hollywood are bastions of truth

Steady now user. Only seven years more and maybe your favorite gay queer mummy can become your president.

1) Dont watch CNN ever or any MSM
2) Dont post on Reddit ever except for my local NHL team subreddit

Just honestly dude read a few books and you will realize how fucking retarded Donald Trump is. Go read George Washington's biography or Ben Franklin and then you will puke at Trump

Make more money faggot

>1) Dont watch CNN ever or any MSM

Is that why you're regurgitating their latest talking point (alzheimers)?

Dude literally watch the guy speak. Not the substance, but how he puts together sentences.

>goodly
>bigly
>cyber is very very important

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc

BTW I think Hillary is genuinely a criminal or at very least a scumbag, so please don't think I like her at all

kek

>Still doesn't understand numerology
>thinks he is on their side
>hopelessly pumps lies in hopes of inflating his own portfolio

His toilet is made of gold.

And he already blessed the release of blockchain source code.

Speaks better than Obama. If if if if okie doke. m.youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc
This video revealed the stuttering potheads that were running this country.

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/goodly
>he's saying "big league" and has said that since the 90s
>not having perfect sentence structure on an unscripted debate response

Is that the best you've got?

>Literally making excuses for someone suffering from Alzheimers

Why not instead of being a massive fucking retard you look at the bill and how it would directly impact you, then make an opinion on it.

Fucking retards are too stupid to even do the calculations, I make about 80k per year and I would get 5k extra in tax reductions from the bill.

Is whoever you support going to hand me 5K? If not I literally give zero fucks.